Fans rule~.. and Announcements!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

Fans vs. antis

 

Antis say: Of all music genre, why choose K-pop?

fans say: of all music genre, why not k-pop?

 

Antis say: k-pop boys are gays, homos,  they kiss each other, and hold hands, they look as if they are gay couples..

fans say: k-pop boys are not gays, for korean boys have close bonds compared to other races of men. and one more, you are just dumb because you don't know what "fan service" means, so what if heechul kissed his band members? he's just confident to do it because he knows and his fan knows that he's straight. why? is there a rule that only girls could show public affection to their peers? duh?!

 

Antis say: k-pop fans who could barely understand korean language are hypocrites, being a fan of songs with lyrics you can't even understand.

fans say: it's the quality of music that counts, not the lyrics. it's the fans' hearts who sing with the music, and it is a good point that k-pop arises because k-pop fans do everything to learn korean language.

 

Antis say:  Almost all k-pop band members undergone plastic surgeries, if you compare those k-pop band members childhood photos with their recent ones, there are very big differences so those fans are just  batallions of  worshippers of plastic-made humans who were trained to sing and dance and kissed each other.

fanssay:  have you undergone the process of PUBERTY? well, if not, then you need to take a look at your chidhoold pictures, and look at the mirror. i mean, c'mon, even a dog looks far different when it is still a puppy.. c'mon, people change physically after puberty period. and if they had plastic surgery, so what? fans still love them wholeheartedly.

 

Antis say: there are numerous mistakes in the k-pop industry. scandals are arising, mistakes during live performances exist. some bands could not sing live. for an idol you must show your best, you must be a role model of goodness.

fans say: nobody's perfect. being an idol is not an exemption for a human to be God-like. no matter how pretty,rich, intelligent and kind-hearted you are, still you are not perfect. you still get angry, you sometimes do wrong things, you sometimes don't think before you do things because you are still a human, there are times that you have weaknesses. regarding the mistakes during live performance where in fact  most of them have been trained for several years, well, i say that even a hundred years of trainings could not make you a perfect professional. they are NOT-ALWAYS-SINGING-LIVE because they have hectic schedules their voice also needs rest.. remember, when God created EARTH, he even had His rest.

 

Antis say: Why are fans so over reacting when Antis say their opinion about their idols? where in fact they are not the ones whom we are pinpointing. they defend their idols they don't even know personally. and why do they care about antis' opinions? hello, PEOPLE are entitled to their own opinion.

fans say: Question: if fans don't know them personally, then do antis know them like the fans do? we defend them because we love them. Fans and idols are ONE, without fans there will be no idols, without idols fans wont be there. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion, but bad opinions could destroy things. and a person who has destructive opinion could be sued.. remember there is a case we call LIBEL...

 

Antis say: Fans are so judgemental about antis, it is not because we are antis we don't have life anymore. don't judge us because only God has the right to judge us.

fans say: lol! so only God has the right to judge you? then why do you judge our idols? if you have life, then why focus your time editing their pics, making trash out of them.. ahh.. so you have life, a life full of hatred and darkness...

 

fans say: Stop judging them, are you not afraid of God? you are hurting millions of people on what you are doing. don't judge a person if you don't know them personally.

Antis say: so what? i don't believe in God i don't have a religion.

fans say: so you don't believe in God? then why are you still living then? who created you?

 

Antis say: you fans are retards.

fans say: yes we are, but in a cute way.. we have our life, a colorful life because of our idols. how about you? what kind of life do you have? you know its hard to live in the dark side.. hehehehe

CREDITS TO:

Super Junior슈퍼주니

Seriously, you guys know what I commented?

Here:
"This is so true. I salute all fans of K-pop. Of all the fans that I've encountered and have seen, only k-pop lovers really, and will forever, support, love and have faith in their idols. So I really love being one. If our idols inspire us, then so we will do!

And WTF?! They don't know us? Yeah, right! (note the sarcasm) They might not know us personally and by names but they know that we support them WHOLE-HEARTEDLY and they thank us for it. We aren't like people who do nothing in their lives just saying things to destroy people. And what do we care? We won't hurt you guys, don't worry. We are not animal abusers.

SORRY FOR SAYING THESE THINGS. I'M JUST REALLY IN A BAD MOOD TODAY. AND I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF. SORRY REALLY."

See? I salute you guys! Really. Freakin' stupid antis. -______-


Freaking really hell!! -______-

Sorry if I didn't update. Well, I was about to but stupid something! (I don't know if it's the laptop or AFF or me.) I was really working hard on that chapter but it went back to the page I was looking before that and then when I pressed the 'go forward page' button, the update I really worked hard for isn't there anymore. And that's how my bad mood started. -______-

I'M REALLY SORRY!

Kyuhyun - hurts Pictures, Images and Photos


And yeah! I added Alex Seohae Lee of sujudork602 in my story. You know her? Of course everyone knows! If not your really outdated. Haha. Sorry, didn't mean to say that.

And good news to all KyuLex fans out there! It would be really interesting! *smirks* So wait for it!!

Thanks sujudork602~!!! <3


AND!! One more thing!

You guys know Hangeng right?

hangeng Pictures, Images and Photos

hangeng Pictures, Images and Photos

Of course you do! If not, gahd! I can really kill you right now! -____- Haha. That's a joke, okay? XD

I'm planning to put him here as a member of Super Junior.

Yeah, yeah. I know he is. But I tell you, some thinks he WAS. (But of course, I don't think that! Wahahaha!!)

What I mean is, I'm gonna put him in this story like the lawsuit didn't exist, like he wasn't disbanded or whatever. And that he still exist in Super Junior like the old times!!

Arasso?

 

Good.


And lastly. I mean it, seriously. Lastly.

Please comment! I'm begging you!

I thank KyuMinnieParkJiSung, ninaazizand eunhae_4_eva for commenting so much! I really, really love you guys! <3<3<3

Okay, let's say it's a fair deal. You gain karma points and I get motivation, do you understand?

I mean seriously! I need motivation to write! So that when something happens that I couldn't update again, then I would do everything I could do just to update for you guys! I would really work hard!

So, if you comment----> you gain karma points-----> I get motivation. Fair, right?

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Thanks SO MUCH!!! I love you guys~~ You know that right???

Love,

chubbycheeksmochi14

 

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

thank you! Pictures, Images and Photos

 

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE IN FIFTEEN!!!!

 

suju macro Pictures, Images and Photos

Heechul macro Pictures, Images and Photos

suju macro Pictures, Images and Photos

suju macro Pictures, Images and Photos