I Introduce You to, Super Junior!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

KYUHYUN'S POV

(At the hospital)

I arrived at the hospital worrying so much. Well, who wouldn't be worried?!

I approached a nurse, "Uhm, excuse me. May I please ask you the number of the room of CHO Seong-Mi?"

The nurse eyes widened. "Uhm...?"

Then people started to look at me, all eyes widened.

I remembered that I didn't disguised myself. "Oh crap." I mumbled to myself.

"Isn't that Cho Kyuhyun of-" she was cut off.

"SUPER JUNIOR!!" fans approached me. It was like a  stampede.

Gah! 'I don't know what to do!!' I was panicking inside. Seong-Mi!

Then someone caught my hand. Is it a fan?

I shook my hand so that the person holding me would let go, but he/she didn't. I was trying real hard....

"Hyun! Come on~" A voice said. I took a glimpse of the one holding me, and saw a disguised guy. Ok, I know who that is~

Hyung grabbed me and we started to run.

"Why didn't you disguised yourself?!" he asked.

"Hyung!" I said. "I was panicking!"

He sighed. "Arasso, arasso."

We arrived at Seong-Mi's room and saw Hyuk hyung and Hae hyung.

"Hyung!" I shouted. "What happened?"

"She fainted." Hyuk hyung said.

"Wae?" I asked them. "I'm so worried you know!"

"Then Kyu, you shouldn't have left her alone." Kibum hyung who was entering the room said.

"B-but I.." I stuttered.

"Don't worry." he continued to say. "I'm the one who's at fault here."

"Anniyo hyung, it's my fault."

"No. I said it's mi-"

"Ok, ok. Let's stop here unless you want to continue your argument? Go outside!" Chullie hyung said.

"Ok. Can you make this clear for us Hyun?" Hae asked. "Is she the person your talking about that would stay with us?"

"Uhh..yeah."

"Arasso."

I looked at Mimi and went to her side. "This is my fault." I held her hand. "Mimi! DON'T DIIIIEEEEEE~~!!!!"

"Yah, yah!" Chullie hyung stopped me.

"She's not going to die pabo!" Hyuk hyung said.

I looked at them and mouthed 'Really?' They nodded their heads.

"I don't trust you." I immediately said.

I looked at Mimi again and started crying. "MIMI! DON'T LEAVE OPPA ALOOOOONE~~~!!!!"

"Aish." Mimi said.

My eyes sparkled. "Mimi! You're awaaaake~~!!" I hugged her tightly as I could.

"Let me go Kyu!" she complained. "Who wouldn't be awake when you're shouting so freaking loud at my face!"

The four hyungs at the back laughed.

SEONG-MI'S POV

I looked at the four guys at the back of Kyu. They were all laughing.

"Yah! Why didn't you prevent him from shouting?!" I complained.

"We did." the fish explained. "But he did not listen."

Bummie oppa went near me. "I'm glad that you're safe."

"Kamsahabnida oppa~" I said.

"OPPA??!!" Heechul and Kyu shouted.

"Wae? Have a problem?" I said.

"You call hyung oppa but me, your brother who lived with you since childhood, you only call 'Kyu' ????"

"Your the one who hated it when I called you oppa."

The fish laughed. "It's your fault Kyu, not hers."

"Your correct with that fish!" I complimented him.

"You can call me Fishy oppa." he said.

"Can I just call you Fishy?" I asked.

"Okay." he smiled. "Whatever you like."

He put his arm around a guy that looks like a monkey, yet, has a body like an anchovy's. "You can call him Hyukkie."

"Ok then!" I smiled.

"But what are you really?" I asked Hyukkie. "A monkey or an anchovy?"

"He's both!" Hyukkie and Fishy both smiled at each other. Are this two really that close???

Then a nurse came in. She looked at my guests and then her eyes widened, the things she was holding fell and yeah, she was shocked. "A fan, eh?" I mumbled to myself.

When she was about to pick her stuffs up, Heechul went near her and held her hand. "Are you a fan?"

"Jamkkanman! Hyung, are you becoming Kang-In hyung?" Hyukkie said.

All of the member's eyes opened wide. Bummie oppa mouthed 'Shh!' to Hyukkie. Huh?

Heechul looked down and started to sulk. Oh god..What now?

The nurse picked up her stuffs, said that I can already be discharged and then left. She was smiling really, really-and when I say 'really', I mean REALLY-wide.

"So let's go." Bummie oppa said.

"Kaja~" Fishy sang.

"Kaja~!" Hyukkie followed, only a note higher.

Heechul was still sulking at the corner of the room.

"Hyung~ Come on~" Kyu said to him.

No response.

"Hyung~~!!"

No response again.

"Just drag him~" Hyukkie said.

"Arasso." Kyu said. He held Heechul's wrist and started dragging him.

"Ah-yah!" Heechul shouted.

"You wouldn't follow!" Kyu shouted at him.

"Arasso, arasso. Okay?" he said to Kyu and walked past us to the car.

"Wae?" I asked the guys with me.

Kyu sighed. "Long story."

KYUHYUN'S POV

(At the SuJu dorms.)

"We're here!" I shouted.

"KAJA~" Hyuk hyung and Hae hyung shouted. Are these two twins? They're so in-sync.

We entered the dorms and found all the members doing they're own stuffs.

"We're back~!" I shouted.

"Oh, welcome back Kyu!" Teukie hyung said. He look past me and, "Seong-Mi?"

"Yup, it's me oppa." she said.

"WAE???" I complained.

"Well.." she said.

"I just can't disrespect a holy." we (Mimi and I) both said.

"You two are soooo alike." Henry said.

"Henry!" I exclaimed. "You're still alive~~"

"Luckily hyung!" we hi-fived each other.

Teukie hyung chuckled. "Do I really look like an angel so much?"

"Yah. Hyung you're so self-conceited." Siwon hyung said. "You should thank God for your face."

As expected.

Then, the eternal maknae went to Mimi. "Are you Seong-Mi? Omo! I'm so glad to meet you! My name is Kim Ryeowook. You can call me Wookie oppa."

"Don't let her do that Wookie-ah." Hae hyung said.

"Wae?" he looked at the fish.

"She just calls me fishy."

He laughed. "Oh, okay. Then you can call me Wookie then."

"Ok." Mimi said. I sighed.

"Why did you sigh?" Shindong hyung asked while getting near to Mimi. "Hi there Seong-Mi~" he put his hand in front of her face signaling her to hi-five him. Mimi did what she was told to do.

"Why is your name the same as me?" Minnie hyung who was walking to us asked.

Kibum hyung chuckled. "Hyung! Her name is like a mix of yours and Kyu's name. Cho Seong-Mi."

"Kibum you came back!" Siwon hyung exclaimed.

After a split second, everybody was circled around those two, Mimi and Kibum, asking questions.

"Seong-Mi! Do you sing?" Minnie hyung asked.

"Uhh..not that much." Mimi said.

"She sings so well!" Chullie hyung interrupted.

"Really? I want to hear you sing!" Yesung hyung who just appeared said.

"Ok, ok." I exclaimed. "Not now!" I grabbed Mimi's hand and pulled her away from the paparazzi. You get that right? If not, you're slow..

"Wae?!" Chullie hyung complained.

"She was just discharged from the hospital remember?"

Everyone became silent.

"Wait! Wait!" Minnie hyung said.

"Mwo?"

"Can I ask one last question?"

"Last okay? What?"

"Does Seong-Mi dance?"

"Hyung, are you scouting her?" Wookie said.

"No, she doesn't. And if she will, the earth will crumble." I said.

"Kyu you're so bad!" Kibum hyung said.

"Anniyo!" Mimi exclaimed. "It's true. I don't dance."

"Got your answer?" I asked. "Then, Mimi. Come, I'll show you to your room."

SEONG-MI'S POV

Kyu showed me to my room. It was normal, nothing much to fuss about. I wouldn't care much anyways.

"Sleep. Rest." Kyu said.

"Arasso, arasso. Jaljayo~"

"Jaljayo~" he left the room.

"Yah. I dance you know? I just don't show it to anyone." I said to the door where Kyu just exited.

I sat on my bed. "I dance only when I'm alone~ If I would compare, I dance better than singing."

 

"By the way.." I mumbled to myself. "Are there any dance studios near here that these pretty guys doesn't know?"


Annyeong chingoos~ I'll put the Kwon twins okay? I'm not sure yet if I would make them guests or permanent casts. Just please wait for it~ Thanks to those new subscribers~<3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. No silent readers please.

Donghae: We were like paparazzi's asking if Bummie and Seong-Mi were dating right?
Eunhyuk: Haha. We asked to many questions.
Donghae: But why did Seong-Mi call Bummie oppa?
Eunhyuk: Wae? Doesn't she call Teukie hyung oppa too?
Donghae: But she has a reason for that.
Both: *looks at each other then smirks*


I just really want to share and spazz about something, so I'm going to do it now. XD

I know that I'm an ELF and all but when I went to 2 Am Live, I was like.. "OHMEGAHD!! ASDFGHJKL!!! They're so hot!" I was so happy that day~ I almost cried because of their voices. But one thing's for sure, I melted. MELTED I TELL YOU!! Wah! Another fandom~~ Waha.

Thanks for listening~

This is the video that my friend took. Haha. I didn't bring my camera.. T.T We were screaming so much! You could hear that right? Haha.

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~<3