Chapter 3

Where is my Love?
The weekend went by quickly and I was left to face the Monday which was slightly different. I stretched my arm out to shut the alarm clock that went off like nobody's business. Reluctantly, I forced myself out of bed and had goosebumps once my feet came in contact with the cold hard floor. Heading off to the bathroom, I got myself ready for the day and not lying, I was fast.  I'm not those kind of girls who will spend an hour or two to get themselves ready for school, hoping that the expensive make-up they wear will attract guys, especially the popular and hot ones.
 
 
Soon enough, I went down to the kitchen and started the coffee maker, ready to start my day with some caffeine in my system.
 
 
"Good morning, sweetie," 
 
 
Once again, G.O oppa was the first person I'll see in the day. 
 
 
"Good morning," I offered him a cup of freshly brewed coffee while I poured myself another cup. 
 
 
"So, does your classes always starts so early in the morning?" G.O oppa raised an eyebrow while he took a sip from the mug. 
 
 
"No, it's only today. I figured that I needed more time to find my way to school since I'm not familiar with this area." I gave a shrugged.
 
 
"If that's the case, you don't have to. Seungho can give you a lift, his office is along the same road as your school." 
 
 
"No! It's fine, he don't have to! I'm sure I can-" 
 
 
"No, Soomin. G.O's right, I'll fetch you to school later, don't worry." Seungho oppa cuts in while he came down the stairs, fixing the navy blue tie that he wore. 
 
 
It'll be a lie to say that I wasn't breathless after seeing him in his white, well crisp shirt and black pants. Even in this formal business attire, he still managed to pull off the hot and charismatic look. 
 
 
"Alright! It's settled then." G.O oppa chuckled and sling his arm around shoulders, making me snap out trance. 
 
 
"By the way, you look absolutely cute in that school uniform." he sent me a wink before working his magic around the kitchen. 
 
 
School uniform was one of the reason I was glad that I'm in my school and best friend was definitely another reason. Did I mention? My best of friend is the girl whom I met in elementary school, Baek Hyemin. Till now, she is the only one I'll consider as my sister. 
 
 
Enough said, we finished breakfast and I found myself seated in the black Audi R8 while Seungho oppa drove in silence. 
 
 
I can smell his cologne and a little bit of aftershave from my seat and seriously, I had to refrain myself from sniffing like a dog cause the scent was addictive. 
 
 
After a minute or two in the suffocating silence, I caught myself looking in the direction of his. His eyes were focused on the road and he drove on one hand. 
 
 
"See anything you like?" I was startled when he looked at me suddenly and smirked playfully. 
 
 
"Eyes on the road please." I felt myself reddened as I answered as flatly as I could, looking out of the window while trying to keep my cool. 
 
 
He said nothing but chuckled softly, sending chills down my spine. Once again, we're back to face the silence. 
 
 
The car ride wasn't as long as I had expected but it wasn't that short too. We reached school a little earlier than I usually am and I certainly did not mind it at all. It's better than missing the bus that had just passed and therefore getting late for school, and therefore detention. 
 
 
"Thanks for the lift." I got off the car and caught a few students checking out the car as they pass by, throwing me envy looks that I was surely not fond of.  
 
 
"See you later," he once again flashed me that playful smirked and drove away swiftly. 
 
 
The car was soon out of my sight but I can still feel the heat that crept onto my cheeks from the smirk he gave. A normal person would think that his smiles are attractive, but wait till you see his smirks. 
 
 
  "LEE SOOMINNNNNN!" I wasn't given a chance to even look at the person who called me when I was engulfed in a bear hug. 
 
 
"I... Can't... Breathe... Let... Go..." I'm 100% sure this person is the one and only Baek Hyemin, my dearest bestie.
 
 
"Gee! I think you've already crushed a few of my bon-"
 
 
"OH SHUT UP AND HURRY TELL ME WHO'S THAT HOTTIE WHO DROVE YOU TO SCHOOL." She finally decides to let go of me and all I can see is the sparkles in her eyes. Yup. 
 
 
So I pratically spent the whole morning telling Hyemin about the situation and I'm pretty sure her originally-big-dolly-eyes have enlarged themselves a couple of times bigger. 
 
 
"Holy Moly.... SOOMIN AH!!!" Hyemin gasped dramatically as she grabbed onto my arm like she's about to fall off a cliff. 
 
 
It was finally my long awaited lunch time and we were in the canteen with people around us sending us weird looks. 
 
 
"Shhs!! My gosh! Calm down! You're worse than thunder you know that?" I really think my ear drums are about to bleed.
 
 
"How's that possible? YOU'RE LIVING WITH FREAKIN-" I had managed to shut her up with a sandwich before everyone knows who I'm living with. I don't need the entire school to know about it. 
 
 
"Seriously Soomin ah, you're living with freakin Yang Seungho, the young CEO of Sparks Co. and four other hot guys who I have no idea who they are yet and you're telling me to calm down?! How is that freakin possible huh?" With a mouthful of food, she still manages to talk so smoothly. Need to give her credits for that. Definitely. 
 
 
"I know, but-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence before I was interrupted. What's with people cutting me off when I'm talking today? 
 
 
"Are the other guys nice??? Are they as hot as Seungho?? How is it like living with them?? Have you seen them ???" What? How is that even a question? 
 
 
"Sorry to burst your bubbles, I've not seen them and I will not want to." I replied dryly at her ridiculous questions and continued munching away on my sandwich. 
 
 
"Oooh.. You WILL NOT want to? You know you can't lie in front of me right?" she smirks as she nudges my elbow with hers. 
 
 
"Fine, the guys are hot, but I'm not like you, erted young woman." I stick out my tongue at her and the bell rang, indicating that lunch time is over. 
 
 
"I, will get back to you later." She stick out her tongue at me to protest too, but not before giving me a hug before going off to her biology class while mine is physics. 
 
 
School ended quickly after lunch as time flies. Nah, it's because the boring lessons are in the morning, not after lunch. And I'm thankful for that. 
 
 
As soon as the English teacher dismissed the class, Hyemin came to my seat and continued with the 'Twenty questions' game. 
 
 
We were making our way to the gate when some girls came crashing by. 
 
 
"Did you heard that there's a hot guy at the gate?" 
 
 
"Yeah oh my god, I wonder who's he." 
 
 
"Exactly! Why is he here for? The person who knows him must be so lucky."
 
 
"Yeah!!" 
 
 
We briefly heard the conversation and rushed to the gate. By the time we reached there, a small crowd of girls was seen around this white Range Rover. 
 
 
"Cheondoong oppa..?" I narrowed my eyes on him from far and was pulled by Hyemin closer to the car. 
 
 
"There you are," Cheondoong oppa caught my eyes grinned. 
 
 
Immediately, I felt many envious and jealous stares on me. Not bothering about it, Hyemin dragged me through the small crowd to him. I sort of flinched a little when I felt a small pinch on my arm. Ah yes, Baek Hyemin.
 
 
"Cheondoong oppa, this is Baek Hyemin, my best friend." I introduced her to him as I noticed the crowd of girls slowly dispersing. 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Cheondoong, nice to meet you." 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for taking care of Soomin!" They both greeted each other and I'm touched by Hyemin's words. 
 
 
"Alright, let's go then. I'll give you a lift Hyemin, hop on." 
 
 
Cheondoong oppa offered and she took the back seat while I was in the passenger seat neat to Cheondoong oppa who's driving. 
 
 
"Cheondoong oppa, why are you here at my school? And how did you know what time my classes end?" I almost forgot about the question I was about to ask him.
 
 
"I'm here to fetch you and need you to help me with grocery shopping. And hey, I have my own ways to know what time your classes ends." he chuckled and gave me a I-know-everything look. 
 
 
Just then, I remembered when G.O oppa asked my about my school end time in the morning. Ah ha, no mistake. Must be him. 
 
 
We dropped Hyemin off at her part time work place and headed off to get the groceries. Hyemin really needs to know when to stop telling people about the embarrassing things I did in the past. No, she just needs to know not to talk too much. She talks too much all the time. But, that's also one of the reasons that we're best friends. 
 
 
"Your friend is really cute," Cheondoong oppa continues laughing even after we reached the mart. "Did you really prank on your teacher by putting a snail on her chair without her knowing and she sits on it?" 
 
 
I have no idea what's so funny about it, all I know is that he is laughing really hard and it's irritating when people laugh at your embarrassing past. It's normal to be irritated, right? 
 
 
"I don't get why you're laughing so hard and yes, I did that so stop laughing already!" I smack his arm lightly, aware of the weird looks and unwanted attention we're receiving. 
 
 
"Okay okay, I'll stop laughing. Your secret is safe with me." He chuckled softly and pinched my cheek, spreading a smile across my face. 
 
 
We were done with the shopping in less than half an hour and made our way home. I can't believe that the cashier misunderstood us as a couple, saying that we look cute together. However, I gotta admit that I did blushed at the comment. After all, Cheondoong oppa is still a hot guy that even other girls passes by us gave me a jealous look. Well, not that I'm bothered with their hateful stares. 
 
 
I wonder what does Cheondoong oppa thinks though, he just smiles at the comment, not trying to explain to the cashier lady. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There you go readers!! :D I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time. It's finally the holiday that I've been waiting for! Festive season it is. :) I love Christmas and I can't wait for it!! Be sure to comment and subscribe and last but not least, look forward to another update of the story!!! I love you guys. Have a wonderful and amazing Christmas ahead! 
 
Lots of loves, 
cloudycandy