Everything is new

Where is my Love?

~Soomin's POV~
"Soomin ah, take care of yourself when I'm not around, arraso? Rest when you need, eat when you're hungry and keep yourself warm when the weather is cold. Call oppa immediately if you need me alright? But, I guess you don't really need me. The guys are nice so you don't have to worry with them around you. Oh and if you need some money, just let me know and I'll send it back as fast as possible. And-"


"Oppa! Arraso arraso! You've told me a thousand times during the past few days. Arraso, I'll take care of myself when you're gone, ne?" I help oppa with his luggages as we went down from the building.


"Aish.. Want me to leave that fast huh?" oppa chuckles while he ruffles my hair.


"Ani! I just want you to understand. And I'm not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself even if I don't move in to Joon oppa and his friends' house. You really don't have to do this, oppa." we were waiting for the cab to fetch oppa to the airport.


"But still, it's safer when I have somebody to look after you. I don't worry so much too! I trust them like I trust you," oppa turn to me and place his hands on my shoulders. "I'm sure you'll like them too, just listen to oppa okay?"


I sighed as I looked into his eyes. "Arraso. But promise you'll buy me a present when you come back and visit me!" I grinned like a child.


"Aigoo aigoo, still say you're not a kid anymore?" oppa smirked and grinned too.


"You're like a kid too! You smile like a kid!" I pinch oppa's cheeks. I love his childish smiles the most.


"Okay, gotta go now!" oppa gave me one last hug before pulling the luggages to the cab that just arrived.


"Joon oppa will be here to fetch you soon, quickly go back and check if you've gotten everything with you arraso?" oppa kissed my forehead. "Goodbye, my baby sister,"


"Goodbye oppa! Call me when you reach there!" I smiled and waved till the cab was out of my sight.


Sigh... Guess I'm gonna miss oppa's hugs and smiles from now on. I went back up into the house, slowly wandering around. Every corner of this apartment has our memories, the kitchen where umma cooks delicious meals for us and the living room where all of us spend time together. Everywhere.  


"Umma appa, I miss you..." my fingers felt the empty walls that were once hanged with photoframes, hanging our smiles and happy moments. Now that I'm leaving this place, all the memories seemed to be appearing in my mind continuously. I wasn't been able to control my tears well, but this time, I'll be strong for oppa.


Before I could think of anymore stuff, the door was knocked. "Annyeong Soomin ah!" I opened the door and was greeted by Joon oppa's dashing smile.


"Joon oppa annyeong" I grinned while noticing that there's another guy beside him.


"Annyeong!" that guy waved and flash a goofy smile. It was kinda cute. "I'm Cheolyong, Bang Cheolyong. Just call me Mir oppa."


"Ne, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Soomin."


"Alright! Let's get your stuff and go now~" Joon oppa carried my luggages to the the car and we headed off.


"Mianhae Soomin ah, this guy just wanna tag along no matter how much I tell him not to. Is he too noisy?" Joon oppa turn to me for a moment while drives.


"Ah hyung! What do you mean uncomfortable and noisy? I'm the most friendly one at home! At least I'm better than Seungho hyung who glares a lot." Mir oppa pout cutely while he sticks his head to the front from the backseat to join our conversation.


"Aniyo, I'm fine with it!" I chuckled at Mir oppa's comment about his hyung. Is that 'Seungho hyung' really that scary though?


 Will the others be friendly too? I don't wanna live in a place where everyone is quiet and awkward. Oppa used to spend most of his time at home with me because he knows I hate to be alone, although he has his things to do.


"See? Soomin's fine with it! Besides, we're all gonna live together from now on so what's the matter of meeting her now?" Mir oppa raised an eyebrow and smiled.


"Okay okay, so how old are you Soomin? Onew only told me he's 4 years older than you. So I guess you're 19?" Joon oppa questioned.


"Ne, I'm 19 this year."


Our conversation lasted all the way till we reach the house and it's already evening. Mir oppa did most of the talking though, he's really lively and adorable. Hmm.. Hope the rest are friendly like him! Anyway, it's a good start!


                         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


"And did you know Joon hyung once tore his pants in front of everyone while trying to show how flexible he is? Ahahahaha!! Soomin ah, you should see it yourself!" Mir oppa was making me laugh too much and I felt less awkward around him now. He's a good friend to be with.


"Yah! Yah! That's because the pants are too tight! Aish.." Joon oppa tries to explain while following behind as we finally reached the house.                    

                                                                            

"Woah.. You guys live here?" It's much larger then my old house which is just an normal small apartment. My eyes fluttered as I look at the beautiful exterior.


"Ani, it's WE live here." Joon oppa enphasize on  the 'we' and grins widely as he opens the door.


"HYUNG! WE'RE BACK!" Mir oppa shouted out loud as we step in.  


"Yah Bang Cheolyong, we're not deaf you know?" a guy came to us and smile with two other guys behind. "Welcome! You must be Soomin right? Annyeong! My name is Jung Byunghee, you can call me G.O oppa."


"I'm Seungho."


"I'm Cheondoong."


"Ne, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Soomin! Nice to meet you all!" I bowed. "I'm very sorry if I had caused any troubles because I'm moving in. Chweseonghamnida!"


"Ani! It's fine, just let yourself feel free around here. It's now your home too." Seungho oppa spoke and let out a friendly smile, opposite of how Mir oppa described. G.O oppa and Cheondoong oppa  also smiled and helped with some of my luggages.


"Soomin ah, let's go check out your room!" I should be the one who's getting excited but in fact Mir oppa is the more excited one. All of us went up and we entered a room decorated with laces and floura-designed wallpaper.


"How is it? Do you like your room? We chose the colors and designs for it." Mir oppa smile, looking satisfied himself.
 

"I don't like it. I LOVE it!" it was the kind of room I dreamt for. I believe any other girls would love it too. "Kamsahamnida oppa-deul!"
 

"You're welcome! You can unpack your luggages now, just call Cheondoong or Seungho if you need any help. Their rooms are just beside your's, left is Seungho's and right is Cheondoong's. Oh, and come down once you're done. We're going out for dinner as a welcome party, ne?" G.O oppa said.
 

"Ne!" I smiled brightly to the group of guys.


                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Author's POV~
Soomin soon made her way down to the living room and was greeted with the boys slouching on the couch, playing video games. "Mianhaeyo, did you all waited long?"


"Ani, let's go!" G.O smiled widely and stood up, followed by the rest.


The six of them went out of the house and had dinner at a nearby restaurant down the street. Soomin slowly felt comfortable around them, knowing that they're actually nice and friendly like how her oppa told her.


~Seungho's POV~
The restaurant is so packed tonight, luckily G.O made a reservation beforehand. He's always this thoughtful ever since I know him. Well, probably because it's Friday night! This restaurant is usually full when it comes to fridays and weekends.


I look around to see the rest having loud conversations and jokes while eating especially Mir and G.O, the mood makers and jokers among us. Aigoo.. they should just be comedians and join Gag Concert. They'll sure be famous for that! I then notice this girl beside me, she look so thin that she's almost breakable. 


"Soomin, you should eat more." I encouraged her to have more food. This restaurant is known for their good food, I'm sure Soomin likes it too. But why is she eating so little?


"Ne, I will." she smiled sweetly and continued eating.


"Or... is the food not tasty?" actually, I can't be quite sure if she really likes the food. Maybe she just doesn't like it.


"Aniyo! It's good!"


"Jinjja? Then you should really eat more, arraso?" I chuckled. She's so adorable, lucky Onew!!


"Ne! Arrasoyo! Oppa eat more too!" Ahh, it's that sugar-like smile she's giving again...


                         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Soomin's POV~
"Ahh!! I'm so full tonight! I think my stomach's gonna explode!! Omo.. I'm starting to feel terrible now!" Mir oppa held his stomach as we reach home after dinner, lying on the couch and regretting for eating more than he could.

 

"Yah, serves you right!! That's because you stole the last piece of meat that's supposed to be mine!! Ahahaha!!!~" Joon oppa smirked and laughed like how childish kids acted. Aigoo, Joon oppa and Mir oppa are seriously like kids!! Kekeke.. It somehow reminds me when oppa and I sort of qurralled because of a piece of chicken.


"Aish.. you guys, at least try to be more mature when Soomin's around okay? Soomin ah, don't mind them." G.O shooked his head disapprovingly at the bickering couple.


 I nodded and giggled as they rest of us went up the stairs. Ahh!! My body is starting to give signals that it's tired after such a long day. All these new things and people I've met, and the new house that I'm living in now.


"Soomin ah, do you wanna go take a bath and rest early tonight? You look tired. Bathroom is on the extreme left." I was a little surprised how observant Cheondoong oppa is.


"N- ne. Cheondoong oppa please rest well too!! Goodnight!!" I'm thankful for such caring words.  


"Uhm." he left me smile and then returned to his room.


Hmm.. Finally everything's settled!! I dry my hair and lay on the bed after a relaxing bath. It's so nice of  them to have prepared and decorated the room for me. I didn't know they can be this thoughtful, hope that the rest of the days will be good too!! Well, from the time spent with them today, I can slightly see how each of them are like. Seungho oppa isn't really scary like how Mir oppa said, G.O oppa's thoughtful, Cheondoong oppa doesn't really speak much but he's nice too. Ahh~ Maybe I should really start to know more about them... And maybe I should really get some sleep now.


 Umma appa, are you looking at me from the above skies? I'm doing well, oppa too. I miss you...  My eyelids shuts as I slowly enters dreamland.

 

 

 

Heheheh~ This is the start. ;D How was it?? Please comment so we can chat about it!! ^^ Please subscribe too~ :D

Lots of loves,

cloudycandy