Gomawoyo, oppa-deul!

Where is my Love?
 
 
 
Hey my dear readers!! Just before you read, I just wanna let you know that I'll be writing most of the chapters in Soomin's POV. :D Please comment if you disagree with it! >< 
 
 
 
 
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Soominnie, it's oppa! I've reached Canada. How are you doing so far?" 
 
"Oppa! It's should be night time in Canada now, right? I'm fine here, everything's good. Don't worry,"
 
"That's great, I'm on my way to aunt's house now, probably reaching in a few minutes more." 
 
"Oppa, help me say hello to aunt and uncle! Remember to keep yourself warm too, winter is near soon." 
 
"Arraso, I'm hanging up now, I'll call you as soon as I'm free. Take care okay?" 
 
"Neh! Bye oppa!" 
 
"Bye!" 
 
It was 8.30 in the morning. I went down the stairs to the living room, walking towards the kitchen and saw G.O oppa at the stove. 
 
"Good morning oppa!" 
 
He had an apron on, frying an egg like a pro as he flipped it skillfully. He turned his head around and saw me standing by the bar counter. 
 
"Oh, you're up already? An early person huh?" he smiled and place the fried egg nicely onto a plate with toast and bacon. 
 
"Is there anything I can help?" I returned the smile and raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Ani. I'm done now!" I watched as he walked out of the kitchen before joining him at the table for breakfast. 
 
We chat while I help myself to the food, learning that he is the chef in the house, and his cooking skills were taught by his mother and grandmother. Well, that explained a lot about the delicious food I'm eating! He said that Cheondoong oppa works as a music composer, Joon oppa is a choreography teacher, Mir is studying university, he is a vocal coach while Seungho oppa is the... 
 
"WHAT??!" I'm sure my jaws were already touching the floor. 
 
"Seungho is the CEO of 'Sparks Co'," G.O oppa repeated while laughing at the amused expression I have on my face.
 
Yes, Seungho oppa is the CEO of the famous 'Sparks Co', an IT company in Korea. 
 
I was speechless for a moment, trying to organize all the information in my brain slowly and hoping to recover from the shock I've received. He is 22 years old and already the CEO?! Oppa never tell me these thing before leaving!!
 
"Goooooooooddd moooooorningggg!" my chain of thoughts were broken when Mir oppa's voice rang in my ear. I looked up to see Cheondoong, Mir and Joon oppa strolling down the stairs. 
 
Five of us had our breakfast while Seungho oppa came down after quite some time. His eyes were puffy and dark circles were hanging underneath. 
 
"Seungho oppa, are you okay? You look so tired." I asked as he took a sip of coffee. 
 
"Soomin ah, don't mind Seungho hyung's dark circles, he's a panda." Joon oppa was trying to stuff the whole toast into his mouth. 
 
"I'm fine," Seungho oppa gave me a slight smile not before throwing a death glare at  Joon oppa.
 
 
                                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
 
The guys ended up lying on the couch in the living room after breakfast while I took my seat next to Cheondoong oppa. 
 
"Ahh~ I don't want my Saturday to slip away just like this! Hyung, let's do something or go somewhere! I don't wanna rot in the house," Mir oppa pouted, sandwiched in between Seungho and G.O oppa. 
 
"Hmm... How about picnic? The weather's fine today. And Seungho, you need to go out and take a break from work." G.O oppa suggested. 
 
"Arraso, kaja! Let's prepare for the picnic. Meet here in 20 minutes," Seungho oppa's approval led everyone to joy, Mir oppa pumped his fist in the air and accidentally hit Joon oppa's cheek. 
 
I went back up to my room, changing into my favorite dress and put on a light make up to look refreshing. 
 
Picnic..? Sounds good!
 
I finished the last touch of my make up and went down to the living room. "Woah" was echoed from the guys. 
 
"You look great!" Mir oppa flashed me a smile with his thumbs up. 
 
"Yeah, you look beautiful!" Joon oppa winked playfully winked and bit his lower lip. "The guys out there are gonna be so jealous I swear!"  
 
"Thanks, you all look good too!" their comments made me blushed a little. "Let's go!" 
 
 
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
 
"PICNIC!!!!!!!!" Mir oppa ran out to the large field as soon as we reached the park. 
 
"Yah Bang Cheolyong! Help to carry the stuffs!" Joon and Cheondoong oppa each carried a basket filled with food and other things. 
 
I offered help to the two guys but they insisted on only letting me carry the picnic mat. 
 
"Let the muscle pabo carry the heavy ones," G.O oppa whispered into my ear. 
 
"Neh!" We giggled while walking to a nice spot to lay out the mat. 
 
It was near autumn so the park wasn't as crowded as it was during summer. There were only one or two families around the area. 
 
We finally found a good spot, I laid out the mat on the ground and Joon oppa sat on it quickly before it flies away. 
 
We had our snacks and food, chat and games, and it turned out that G.O and Joon oppa were the losers of the games where we had to play in pairs. As for their punishments...
 
"I'M AN IDIOT! I'M AN IDIOT! I'M AN IDIOT!!~" Joon oppa shouted out loud  in the park and immediately covered his crimson red face. "Wahhhh.. I really feel like an idiot now," he sounded muffled when he spoke with his covered face. 
 
"I'M SO HAIRY! I'M SO HAIRY! I'M SO  HAIRY!!~" It was G.O oppa's turn to shout to the public. 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!" Mir oppa was the one who laughed till he was literally rolling on the grass. I bet all the pleasure is his to see his hyung's embarrassment.
 
I was laughing hard with the other guys till tears were forming at the edge of my eyes and my stomach started aching. It has been so long since I had laughed this hard ever since umma and appa left oppa and I. 
 
"Soomin ah, are you okay?" Cheondoong oppa asked when he noticed I became quiet. 
 
"I'm fine, I was just thinking of something," I smiled at his concern. He's mostly quiet but I think he's the most observant one among the guys.
 
"And what's on your mind?" he came closer and seated at the empty space next to me while the rest of the them had fun running around, playing another round of games, leaving me and Cheondoong oppa alone at the mat. 
 
"Aniyo, it's.. nothing much actually," I shrugged and looked up at the sky above me. 
 
"You can tell me if it's something, I won't force you though," Cheondoong oppa pinched my cheek lightly and smiled. 
 
I was startled for a moment. Appa used to pinch my cheek a lot too... 
 
"Okay.. Well, I was just thinking how long has it been ever since I had laughed this much after appa and umma left." I answered. 
 
"Hmm.. Soomin ah, from now on, you'll laugh as much you can and I will make you laugh till you're tired of laughing. Don't lose your smile." Cheondoong oppa placed his hands on my shoulders to make me look at him. He looked at me with those eyes filled with sincerity.
 
"Thanks oppa," I grinned. He's gentle like oppa too. 
 
"Come to me when you want to find someone to talk to, I'll always be available for you, okay?" he gave me hand a light squeeze. 
 
"I will," 
 
"AHHH!! HYUNG! STOP! STOP!!!!" Mir oppa was appearently being chased by his hyungs who he had laughed at just now. 
 
Cheondoong oppa and I watched them as they ran about in the field, like a poor lamb running away from the tigers for its dear life. 
 
 
                                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
 
Night had fallen soon after our dinner at the ramen restaurant that Seungho oppa recommended. As usual, Seungho oppa will make the final decision and that led us to Han River for our last activity of the day. 
 
We were fascinated by the beauty of the night at Han River. I've never had a chance to come here during the night. It's beautiful, very! We strolled down the path with Seungho oppa and I left behind by the others. 
 
"So how was your day?" Seungho oppa asked as we walked. 
 
"Fun. relaxing and beyond great." I chuckled, thinking of the games we played in the afternoon. 
 
Seungho oppa smiled, saying nothing but nodded. 
 
"Ah- achoo!" The wind at night was no joke, it gave me shivers and chills.
 
"Here," Seungho oppa immediately took off his cardigen and put it on me. "Don't catch a cold." He brushed his fingers over my cheek. 
 
"T-thanks," I followed up behind him when I realized that I was left behind. Blushing like nobody's business. 
 
"What did you and Cheondoong talked about this afternoon? You were smiling happily since then," 
 
"Well, erm, nothing much. It was just a casual chat," I smiled it off, not wanting to share the secret. 
 
"Oh," Seungho oppa raised an eyebrow. 
 
"ACHOO!" and there goes another sneeze. Gee.. I really hate it when my nose is runny.
 
Seungho oppa took my hands in his. "Yah, your hands are so cold!" 
 
Unlike mine, his hands were warm. He lifted my hands up and rubbed, trying to make them a little warmer. 
 
"It's okay, Seungho oppa. I'm fine," I watched as he puffed some warm breath onto my hands, trying to warm them up. 
 
"It's not okay. And unfortunately this cardigen has no pockets," he then held my hand in his. "Let's walk like this, you'll be warmer." he said without looking at me as he continued walking. 
 
I had no words to reply. I can already feel my cheeks burning through this chilly night breeze. Maybe he was just being nice and wanted to take care of me...? 
 
The rest of the walk was silent throughout, except for the guys ahead of us who were laughing a lot at each other's silly jokes. 
 
The night was beautiful, the moon shone brightly and the stars were pretty as always. I had never been so carefree and happy for a long time. Slowly, bit by bit, all of us were closer than before.
 
Oppa-deul, gomawoyo!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello dearest readers, sorry for this crappy chapter T_T It's been so long since I've uploaded the chapter 1. I'm sorry for those who are waiting for the update!! T____T There's so many things going on all this while when I'm away from writing and I've became more busy with school and many more craps. My examinations are near, hopefully I'll still have time to update you guys with more interesting chapters. Thank you so much for waiting and please look forward for more chapters!! ^^ Please subscribe and comment too!!! 
 
Lots of loves, 
cloudycandy