::2:: memories.

[HIATUS]Because you and I together feels so right.

As it was your turn to be auditioned, you were trembling and shivering so much because you were very nervous. This was your first audition, and you want to look good. It felt like bungee jumping which you went about 5 years ago with someone who you can't remember.

"Ms.Ahn Ha Jeong? Please enter the room."

You hear this lady's stiff voice which made you more tensed.You go in the hall and say hi to the judges. There were three of them, two women and a man. 

"So you prepared a song and a dance for us?"

one of the women judges said as she read the paper document about me. 

"Y..ye..yea"

"sure, show us please."

the music started and you are standing as if your body is hardened. You begin to sing the song, carefully and with passion. You want to pass the audition no matter what to be a star.

After the song ended, you had to warm up and dance. However, in your mind something else was filled. You are dizzy, you suddenly can visualize the memories..spent with someone you loved. You cant take it anymore and that is the last you see.

you open your eyes and smelt some medicine.

"Are you okay?"

said a strong, poweful voice. You twisted my neck to see his face. And you are excited as hell.

"omg..you are BYG right??right?! From b.a.p. right? Gosh hi."

you never saw him in real life, BYG.

"mm? Hi, are you okay? The judges ordered bap members to drag you here to the hospital" he said with his gum showing. You think that he is too perfect.

"oh really? I think I had a headache"

as soon as you finished the sentence, you see the pink haired boy roaming in the door.

"so are you okay now?" He touched your forehead to check your temperature but you were taken back. You ran out to the hispital yard thinking about what memories you were wondering about during the audition. 

 

And she didnt even know that that was her nightmare starter.