::4:: safe and good.

[HIATUS]Because you and I together feels so right.

"I'm really sorry, Junghong. I am a goldfish. I..really dont know what to say so. Please dont be upset."

You carefully investigate his face, slowly. He didnt talk for a while then his mouth began to move.

"Well Ha Jeong, if that's your name, dont be worry! So are we friends? I would be happy to have a new friend?"

"oh.. Sure! I would be happy too."

you childishly shook his hand looking up at his face since he is too tall for you. He smiles like a young boy, who never had friends.

You walked back to your room when you saw Yongguk. 

"The doctor said you are not allowed outside. Get in your room, before you get more ill. And you dreams, passion and hope will be over about being a star."

He said, with a frown and a serious voice. You couldn't just see him turning away with a bad mood so you tried to listen to him.

"sorry, dude what's wrong?"

"Nothing. What were you and Junhong talk about?"

He asked you with a really curious face.

"Just about being a star. About b.a.p. members, haha."

You made a fake laugh which made the atmosphere more awkward. You didnt know why but you had to lie to him. 

"Oh ok. See you tomorrow, sleep well tonight. The doctors will check you every 4 hours."

'Am i that sick' you think.

"Sure. Night."

and you see group of boys walking towards you from the toilet.

one was really quiet but handsome, one looked really playful like a pedo, one looked really smart  and gentlemen-like and one with long eyes which seemed cool to you. 

They all said

"bye, Ha Jeong!!"

"how do you gus know my name?"

"ofcourse because Junhong is inter-"

as soon as the pedo-ish dude spoke, Junhong covered his mouth with his own hand. Which made the pedoish guy stop talking.

"huh?"

"I'm sorry Ha Jeong. See you later. I'll be at the dorm. Night!!"

You can tell that Junhong was panicking. Somehow, you felt safe and good.