::1:: my business.

[HIATUS]Because you and I together feels so right.

You aged 19, named "Ahn Ha Jeong" are a singer and dancer wannabe.

Like always, you go down to your practice room to sing and dance after school. But today is a little different. You search the internet and by coicidence finds an audition available. 

'TS entertainment?'

you think. You are also a little bit taken back because you always wanted to go for audition. You call the entertainment right away.

"hello?"

"hi I wondered about the audition so.."

"Oh! You are welcome to sign up for audition, you should practise what you want to show us until next week."

"ok, sure thanks."

your heart is jumping around, too excited. You began practicing right away, singing and dancing. You starve, so much because you wanted to look pretty and thin.

 

Times went by..

until it was time for audition.

 

You take three big breathes which didnt even help. You enter the audition hall which is full of people and judges. You got a number on a paper which said "23" on it. You guess it's the order.

You see a pink haired boy while you wait. You think,

"he's quite handsome! Wonder if he's already a singer.."

suddenly, that boy cea to you and asks.

"Heyya, ssup ladeh."

'Wh..what?"

"So you're going for the audition..hmm.."

"sorry, it my business"

you are kind of annoyed by him because he was interuppting your concentration.

"woah, calm calm."

you give him a strong stare which surpirises hi and makes him go away.And you think,

'the ? Who is that. Seriously what the hell is going on here. Let me just give up or something.'

 

 

And she didnt even know that that was her nightmare starter.