005 - Marked

That Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five
                    {Marked

 

 

 

I ed up.

Bad.

There are too many regrets. Just too many from that one night.

If I could turn back time, I could have kept a better watchful eye on her. I could have saved her before he came and swept her off her feet like some cheesy, melodramatic, chick flick leading man. I could have not gotten drunk and I could have not slept with Ahn-- whatever her name is, in my drunken state. I could have driven them home instead of him. I could have come home sober and not have my parents up my .

you, fate, for doing this to me.

The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache, a busted lip and my foggy recollection of last night's occurences. All I remembered was that I came to the party with her and my sister, she danced with Jang Wooyoung (I grimaced at the thought), and I danced with her (And at that time, I smiled as I lay down on my bed, reminscing the dream-like, surreal moment I had with her. It was indeed irreplaceable and will always be one of the most significant moments of my uninteresting life). Luckily, my sister was nice enough to give me a recap of everything that happened: I got drunk, slept with that foxy girl, and then, there was him. 

How I despise him.

I know he has done nothing but good deeds for her and I barely know him, but for some unknown, unspoken reason, he irks me to the core. There is just something about him that makes me hate him so much....and I intend to find out. No, I intend to dig into him and enlighten her with every negative aspect of his. 

God, I sound like a jealous boyfriend.

I wish I was her boyfriend. 

If only...

If only things weren't as complicated.

If only he did not step in and intervened. 

That douchebag's name is Kim Jaejoong. And he comes from the neighboring school: SM high. It's that school full of arrogant, spoiled brats with rich parents. Kim Jaejoong doesn't seem any different, judging from last night when he drove us home with his "oh-so-fancy" Audi (at least that was what my older sister told me.) Compared to him, I had a miserable, ancient, rickety jeep that was left behind at the party, and was blubbering incoherent curses to Kim Jaejoong in my drunken stupor on the backseat of his car before I out. I was calling him, and I quote, "A stealing ," "A greedy predator," "A pansy motherer," "A sissy er." 

Honestly, I don't even understand why he has not had enough and kicked me out his car.

Probably because of Dara...

Dara?

Dara was frightened, terrified. My sister told me she couldn't even look in my direction. She had never witnessed me drunk, not ever. According to my sister, I was violent, angry, and unpredictable, though I cannot recall myself being that way last night. My father had told me she had been traumatized due to her father's drunken fits in her youth, and I was really sorry....The fact that I drove her further away from me stung me hard.

 

 

 

............................................

Last night

............................................

 

 

 

"I can drop you guys off?" A foreign voice came from behind. 

My mood took a turn for the worst.

I groaned out loud.

Since when did that bastard get here?

"Oh my gosh! Thank you, Kim Jaejoong-sshi!" My sister swung her arms around that bastard's neck. I cringed. So his name is Kim Jaejoong...and since when did my sister get close with him? 

"Why is Jaejoong oppa dropping us off?" 

My eyes widened. 

It's her. 

What? Oppa? She doesn't even call me oppa...

She appeared behind Kim Jaejoong, grasping his arm as if she depended on him. 

My breath hitched and my chest stung in jealousy. I twisted my neck to look at her and I smiled, fully displaying the gums I rarely show. She was beautiful and tempting. My body moved on it's own as I strode towards her, shoved Kim J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter