That smile...

It's U Who I Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris pov

I don’t know why suddenly I grab her hands and interwined it. She must be shocked with my action. I don’t know..it’s just reflexs u know..when I saw her looking at Luhan and Yoona with aggrieved face, somehow it make me like wanna hold her tight and said ‘I’m here with u’. Maybe that’s why suddenly I grab her hands and hold it. Why am I like this? I never feel this kind of feeling with other girl but she...this is really weird...am I falling for her?

Aishh! Maldo andwae! She’s seriously not my type.. my type is like a hot, y...but..since lately, I don’t know why I kinda hate looking for that type of girl. It’s look and when I look at her..it make my soul calm...My hateness towards her slowly reduce and now I feel like, I don’t want anyone or never ever dare touch her just like I saw a while ago when she was drag off by one guy..That time I feel really worried, angry. How dare she touch my girl! I want to kill that guy! When I kicked off that jerk, I don’t know why I mad at her. It’s not like I angry, but I’m worried..what will happen if I not following her silently?

Haishhh! But when I saw her tears fall down..my heartbeats stop. Her tears...I got to say this and it’s new to me. I never felt this before...her tears is... my weakness...first I saw she crying when I try to her..that time I feel my body become weak suddenly...

 Omo! what’s really happening to me?? Haihhh...I look at her while I still holding her hands. I observe every inches of her face. Her side profile is gorgeous..really..it’s really gorgeous..

She’s beautifull..yeah..I know she’s beautiful since we were high school, that’s when she grow her beauty but she hide it until now..I’m glad that finally she show it time she be the model and that’s when I realized her beauty..I admit that she is not only beauty at outside but inside..I know she is nice, have a kind heart..it’s just me who like to take a fight with her, , make her angry...maybe before this I find it anoyying, but now I find it cute..she’s cute when she angry...

Ahhhhhh....Am I in love with her? Maybe...?

End of pov

“Seohyun ahh..come here..” shout Yoona when I was silently sitting on the sofa watch her picking her dress for the engagement. I lazily stand up and walk to her. Kris and Luhan was not here. They go to other place to find Luhan tuxedo.

“Waeyo?’I ask. I look at the dress she hold to.

“Hyun ah..can u help me find nice dress to me? I really don’t have an idea which dress I should buy..”said Yoona with sad face. I smile little and shook my head. Haishh..this girl...slowly, I looking one by one the dress that was hanging. Then, my eyes caught one purple dress with a beautiful cutting. Not so much laces, just suit with a small, tall girl like Yoona.

“What about this?”I show to her. She take it and observe it. Her face looks so excited.

“Woah..it’s really beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter