The challenge

Cursed

Taeyeon's POV

I must beat her........

-Prepare yourself Kim Taeyeon 'cause I will make you go on your knees and beg me 

-...keep dreaming Tiffany, as a good oponent I'll let you make the first movement....

-uhhh that's sweet of you Taengoo..................let's begin!...- I stand still waiting for her first movement, she suddenly dissapeared out of my sight using her speed as a weapon.... well, I have my own as well.... just like uncle taught me, I closed my eyes and let my other senses work 

My body reacted imdiatly as soon as I felt something coming from my left....... I quickly turned  myself and dodged her kick..

-....impressive......let's see how much you stand on your feet.....

She ran straight to me, her shoulder making contact with my abs while she pushed me causing me to walk backwards... I tried to plant my feet firmly on the ground but my back hit a solid surface, I pushed her using my whole strenght... it worked just for seconds   before her fist was about to hit my face, I moved aside 'causing her to miss her target...

-Would you stop running away like a coward and confront me Taeyeon?.....

-What's the matter.... I'm too fast for you?...

-I'm just playing with you .....

-right... you're an expert on playing with people, just like you did with me............- without hesitation I moved forward using a zig-zag technique so whe won't predict where my hit is gonna come from...

I bent down and slide on the on the ground while streching my leg whiche made contact with her own making her fall......I din't waste any time and hovered on top of her.. my hands turned into fists and hit her face.

She managed to grabbed my wrists and flipped me... I landed on my face, she grabbed my left arm and twisted behind my back...

-sorry does it hurt?....- She asked in a sarcastic way...

-..just a little..............- I used my free arm and hit her with my elbow... I tried to stand up but she kicked my ribs without stopping, she pulled me up from my collar and hit my abs with her knees epeatdly

*SLAP*

My lower lip was bleeding from the sudden contact, I landed on my back...........her foot pressed against my chest with such a strenght that my breathing became heavier...

-....you're so pathetic Taeyeon......

C'mon Taeyeon get up!!!.......... Yuri and Yoona need you.....

-accept the facts and join me Taeyeon...........it's our chance to be together... don't you want it?....

-.......not with you............I want... the old Tiffany back!!.............

She whithraw her foot and kneel down while looking at me with a serious look........

-...That Tiffany never existed........it was fake.........

-That's a lie................

-Try me....

I pushed myself up and grabbed Tiffany's collar making her walk backwards till I trapped her in between my arms with her back against the tree.....

-Tell me you don't love me ..................... those moments we spent together meant nothing to you.....

-Get off me!......

I held her hands while taking my face close to hers, she looked at me but not with that evil look she have..... this one was more vulnerable.... finally I closed the gap between us.....I want the old Tiffany back, I want to believe still has this good side........

I felt her lips moving in sync with mine....  she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it against hers.....the kiss was becoming even more passionate, my hands found their way at the back of her thights and lifted her, by instinct she wrapped her legs around my waist..

-I love you Tiff....- I said while catching my breath..

Tiffany's POV

"I love you Tiff"........ those 3 words again, what is she doing to me?!....why am I letting her kiss me like that?.... NO!!.. wake up Tiffany!! this is a trick!!

I took the chance to pushed her away from me..

-What are you doing?!!

-Bringing you back!...- she pulled me again into a kiss.... her lips were intoxicating, this never happened to me before.... why am I responding? damn it!!!!

I must run before this gets even worst........... I bit Taeyeon's lip so hard 'causing her to yelp in pain,  I ran away from her...I heard her calling my name so many times but I decided to ignore it..

What the hell!!!...... I'm not a coward!!.... get back to your senses Tiffany!!.....

"I love you Tiff"................"I love you Tiff"............."I love you Tiff".................. ughhhh SHUT UP!!!!!!.... she can't love me... not after what I did!!

She means nothing to you!, right Tiff?.......... she can't make me fall for her.... no she can't I won't let that happen!:.

-TIFFANY!!!!.......

Taeyeon's voice was getting closer, not caring about anything I I ran again.... I had no idea where I was going but I don't care.. as long she doesn't find me then I'll be all right....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

-TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- What's that?!!!.............that voice sounds like...........

-TAEYEON!!!!........ omg!! how!!.... YURI!!.. YURI!!!- I found Yuri  sitting on her bed with the same expression I had..

-...did you hear it too?.....

*nods*

-Guys what was that?.....................

-Did you do it?....

- Did what?................. Yoona I haven't move a finger.......

-......then.......... how is it possible?.......

-....who's that?....

-........That's Taeyeon for sure.... but...... was she calling Tiffany?.........why?...... I'm coming out for her!..

-WAIT YOONA!......... it is dangerous for you, what if Tiffany is around the area?....

-But we can't let Taeyeon unnie go.....she myst be looking for us...

-I'll go then.........

-No Yuri.. you can't, you need to recover......

-I'm fine...

-Yuri!!

-Yoona!!...

-Just marry her already!- Victoria said... we both turned our gazes to her and burst out laugh

-When we solve things out maybe I'll ask her........- She winked at me and I blushed at her comment... omoo... I can't imagine me and Yuri as a married couple......

-Let me give you and advice.................................. don't stop loving each other, you really make a beutiful couple....

-..you heard that Yoong?..... you're stuck with me forever!

-Forever?.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....somebody save me please!

-Hey!.... I didn't know you hate me that much.......

-just kidding seobang.....of course I would be happy....

-Okay back to your friend's situation........ do you want me to go and look for her?........

-..No Victoria, I would never ask you to do that..... you have done enough for us we are thankful..

-no please.. I want to help.. I'll be right back ok?.....

Yuri and I were left alone..... we heard the front door close... I hope she finds her, it's our only hope.... I just want this nightmare to end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................

It's been hours sin Victoria left......................... I'm starting to worry, where did she go?........ Yuri is becoming impatient as well, she keep insisting she wants to look for her but no!!.... I can't lose her too.. she's so stubborn!..

-Something bad happened Yoona...... if we stay here we won't be much help...

-..let's wait a little bit more Yuri.. I know she'll be back....

-*sighs*

I want to believe my  words are true......... I looked for the 50th time through the window, my eyes widened when I spotted Taeyeon outside...

-Yuri!! look!!................isn't that Taeyeon?......

-..... can't believe it!!...... it's her!......... let's go ...- I was happy by the fact... Taeyeon had found us...

-Taeyeon!!!!................ how did you got here?......- When we looked even more close at her... something wasn't right..... she wasn't responding....

-...Hey Taeyeon!.........

*smack*.......

She collapsed on the floor, Yuri held my hand and pulled me behind her....... I lifted my gaze and saw a group of hunters ready to attack us.....

-....Yoona run..... leave them to me.....

-..I told you I won't leave you again Yuri.....

-I don't know how they found us......... please do as I said.........

-....Well...Well............. you've been giving us a lot of trouble, thank you very much Victoria, you did very well.......-..... now way..... did she help them?...

-Thank you sir........

-....Victoria?..............how...................why?...........

-Like I said before dear Yoona, don't trust anyone.......... you're friend was a little hard to get, she didn't give up so easily...

-...GO AWAY!!!!.... yoona please leave!!!....

-..No!!!.....

-....There's no escape Zohar, you see that.............................. the sun  is coming out which means.... today it's the day of your execution....

-NO!!!... you won't take her away from me!!!!..- I hugged Yuri in a protective manner....

-...then you'll make her company...

-Who the hell are you!!!?..

-........your worst nightmare.......... I'm the leader of the hunters, nice too meet you .... My daughter did wrong by bringing you here... I'm very dissappointed of her, she's a shame to my family.

 Now... you! come with us...otherwise we'll force you...

-.....over my dead body!....

-....... fine...............get her!!....

Yuri and I were surrounded by them, there was no escape........ only fight....but it was impossible to beat them... they were too many......

without warning Yuri was knocked  out, her head was bleeding.... one of them put a knife on my throat and twisted my arm....the only thing that came to my mind was.. "That's it.. this is the end...." but the old man stopped him...

-.....she's coming wih us......

-..what about the other one boss?...............

-....she's a waste, just leave her ... let the wolves eat her flesh...- That bastard was smirking while looking at Taeyeon's unconsciouss body..

-NO!!!... TAEYEON!!!!!

-.... Shut up!!........... take her away now!!...

I can't do anything to save her... !!!!.........who will help us now?..........