No escape

Cursed

Taeyeon's POV

ughh........................ where am I?....................................what happened?............

I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself covered by green leaves....... I rememeber someone attacked me.. don't know who but it wasn't Tiffany for sure....

My whole body hurts... I can't stand properly..... *sighs*.... how did I get here?.....

I moved my head side to side and scanned the whole place........... my eyes widened when I saw the amazing view I had....  it's something I've never seen before....

I was lying next to  a huge lake, from the distance a large waterful could be seen........ did I die and I'm in heaven by any chance?........ 'cause this is incredible...

I was amazed by the view that I didn't notice I wasn't completely alone. I turned my head to the  opposite side and watched a woman's figure coming from the woods.... she was carrying red leaves and some water.... that silouete.. I recognize it...... could it be?............

-....Tiffany?.................- I said almost whispering but was loud enought for her to hear it..... she looked at me as soon as I said her name.... it's her for sure!! I had no doubt!..........

She walked to my direction and put the thins aside............ why did she do it?............ how did I ended up like this?......

-.....how............

-Don't talk....... you need to rest and save your energy.. you'll need it.......

As stubborn asI  am, I ignored her..... my curiosity is killing me.........

-.....OUCH!!!!.....- I sat abruptly and felt a terrible pain in my abdominal area...........damn it hurt like hell!!

-...are you deaf?!.... you idiot I told you to rest!................. you have a piece of metal inside your body and I need to take it out otherwhise you'll perforate your spleen.....

*gulps* I have to admit this side of Tiffany scares the hell out of me.......

-....ughhh....... 

-Take it off..

-What?.....

-What else?.. your shirt!....

-...huh?....

-just do it!... I need to take out that thing.....- Seargeant Fany mode on..... I wasn't expecting this kind of attitude from her... I did as she said 'cause I had no other choice..

-....what's that for?...

-It's a knife........ your wound it's big enough for me to grabbed the metal piece so I need to cut a little more...

-.....are you kidding me?!!

-... do I look like I'm kidding?.......... now, stay still and don't move this will hurt like hell... you'll  feel like yu're dying and beg me to kill you.......- *gulps*

-I guess this is your way of saying I'll be alright?

-..kind of......

-*sighs*........ just do it.............

-you're free to scream if you need to.......... till count of 3.....

-Wait!

-what!!??!

-Are you sure you know what you're doing?.....

-YES!! NOW SHUT UP AND DON'T MOVE!!............................ till count of three.................................................1.................................................................2......*cuts*.................................

-!!!!!!!..............OHHHHH HOLY MOTHER OF PSY!!  what the hell!! you said till number three!!

-......stop acting like a baby and let me work!

-ughhhhh just take it out!!.........- ahhhh I wanna die already....... I could feel Tiffany's fingers inside me ... *not the way you think.. you erts* (XD)

-....It's almost close..................................................................just a second........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I GOT IT!!

-..*sighs*............ what are those for?.........

-it will heal you more faster yhan you think...... now you need to rest....

-Tiffany wait!........

-What?.....................

-...you never answered me..................

-answer what?.... you never asked.......................

-........................do yo love me?...............................'cause you never said you didn't ...

-.....it's not time for that.......

-NO!.......OUCH........ I wanna know...........- I stood up carefully ....

-What are you doing!!.... get back to your place!!.......

-......tell me thruth Tiff.....- I walked towards her wihtout caring of my wounds...  I need to know the truth... what she feels.....

-Back off!!.....

-......answer me............................- I trapped her in my arms and tighten the grip not letting her escape.....

-let go............

I closed my face to hers............. she stayed still like a statue... I looked at her....- say no if you want me to stop............- I whispered........... she never move a finger nor said anything... I kept moving my lips in front of hers........ inches apart...........till I crashed my lips against hers.......

For an instant.. I thought she would reject me..... but she kissed back... does that means... she has feelings for me?

-I love you...........- I whispered against her lips.........

I let our tongues make contact.....while holding her lower back.....

-*panting*........I love you ......

..................................wait what did she just say?!!!!!...........................................omg!!!!......... Ineed to hear it back!!

-......repeat that again.....

Tifany's POV

-I love you..........

O________________________________________________O............. what the did I say?!!!!....................... idiot!!!!........damn it why did you say thata Tiffany?!!!.... this is embarrasing!!! I can not surrender to her... not like this...

-...Tiff... can you say it again?...

-..............................................................................................

-.....Are you okay?...............

.... aishh... just off Tiffany..........................................

-I love you Taeyeon.... - I grabbed her face and pulled into a kiss.......I felt her smirking, I presed our bodies together and wrapped my arms around her neck.....

-.......wait...........................Yuri and Yoona.....................where are they?....................

!!!..... my father have them ............

-........they're in danger........ my father will kill Yuri today........................

-WHAT!!!!........OUCH.............Tiff....... you need to stop him!!!

-.......he won't listen to me...... I'm a failure to him....

-.....you're not a failure........... not to me.......

-.........my father doesn't think that way................

-......... please you need to help me......... I can't let them kill her.....

-.......it's for our good.......................she has no escape......

-you're wrong... there's a way..................... but we need the book of shadows......

-....that's impossible..........

-...trust me please....... I'm telling you the truth... help me ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

-Why am I here?!!!.................. where's Yoona?!!!!

-....ohh... you're little girlfriend... she's back there enjoying the show..................- My body was tied against a big pole standing like in some kind of platform... the ceremony will be held outside the town.....it's seems the whole civilians are invited....

-....You can not kill me without the subtle knife................

-...You mean... this subtle knife?....

-........................how........

-....You think your too smart but the truth is... I am better, soon I'll be the king of this town.. next.. is the rest of the world, I guess my sister won't have the honor to kill you... too bad....

-...Let her go!!!.... you have me, why do you need her?!!.....

-'cause I need to have fun while I'm playing as the king....... I need a queen you know?..

-Don't you dare to put a finger on her!!!!!!- I tried to struggle but the chains were firmly secured that I could barely move...

-What are you gonna do about it?....

-.........I swear I'll kill you!!!...

-Please......both know you can't....................... I swear I'm dying to watch them as they ripped your heart ....

-...I'm not scared................

-You should be..................

I still don't understant how he did it.... it was impossible... or not?.......................................... my time is running out, I have no idea if Taeyeon is alive or not..........

..... the civilians are coming, they hate me for sure... I'm just an entertainment to them.....

I realized I wasn't the only one dying today....... the guards brought another woman... I couldn't see her face since it was covered.. her hands and ankles were cuffed.....

What did she do?...... is she a civilian?....

-What.. you don't recognize her?................................ it's the that let you out............

-....Jessica?........................

-..........................................how did they find you?.....

-..... we were betrayed by krystal's friend..........

-tsk...... I knew  she wasn't the kind of person you can rely on........

-Why are you here?

-........death it's my penance............

-What about Krystal?...

-....*sighs*.......They forgave her... I told them I forced her to do it.......I never thought my life would end like this...

-Don't worry, we'll find a way to get out of here...........

-ATTENTION EVERYONE!!........ I'M GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT TODAY WILL BE A MEMORABLE DAY FOR THOSE WHO DIED YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF THIS WOMAN... MORE SPECIFIC... THE BEAST WHO LIVES INSIDE HER... THE SUBTLE KNIFE, THE ONLY WEAPON THAT CAN KILL HER  IT'S NOW ON OUR POWER....... THIS GIRL BESIDE HER.. IS A TRAITOR.... SHE BETRAYED OUR TRUST BY HELPING THE BEAST TO GET OUT, DEATH IS HER PENANCE.... NOW TAHT EVERYONE KNOW THEIR SINS..... LET'S BEGIN THE CEREMONY......

*PEOPLE CLAPPING*......-Yeahh!!!!!...... KILL THEM!!.......DIE!!!!!!......... -.. NO MORE BEAST, NO MORE TRAITORS, NO MORE BEAST,NO MORE TRAITORS!!!....

-We're screwed.................

-UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................... NO!! LET ME GO!!!!........ DON'T KILL HER!!!!- Krystal suddenly appeared among the people trying to get to the front....... 

-...Krys..............she wasn't supposed to be here.....

-.....What did you expect.. she's you're sister after all......

-...*sighs*... I don't want her to watch this........

-.....the same goes for Yoona..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMOO!!... what would happen next?............................. chan chan chan...........................................