The truth behind lies

Cursed

Taeyeon's POV......

Knock Knock.................................

Damn... who could it be?.......................

-Hey maybe your uncle got your message!

-..I don't think so Hyoyeon.. he would answer me then...

The mysterious person kept knocking at the door, Ihadno other choice but check out who it was.... as soon as I opened the door I was greeted with a kick on my stomach...

-.......Good to see you again Taeyeon...

Hyoyeon and Yoona rushed to help me, the front door broke into pieces.....

-Tiffany.......... where's Yuri you bastard?!

-Take it is.... I didn't came to negociate.......... actually.. I want her- She pointed her finger to Yoona...

-Unnie?... what are you doing?!!!!......

-You're so inocent Yoona.... you're coming with me....

-Over my dead body!!!- I yelled at her.........

-As you wish then......- Tiffany pulled out a gun from her belt, I was standing in front of Yoona while Tiffany was pointing at me...

-I hate fire guns but in this cases they are pretty useful, you're wasting my time Taeyeon.. move or I'll shoot....

-Hyoyeon.. no matter what happens.. protect Yoona...- I whispered to her and turn back to face Tiffany.... I started to walk over her and didn't mind she was poiting at me with a gun....

-Wait Taeyeon what are you doing?- Hyoyeon complained.

-If you dare to take another step I'll shoot.........

-Fine.... if you're gonna shoot me.... do it where you hurt me the most- I got even more closer and positioned my chest in front of her gun....

I could tell she was starting to hesitate....

-Taeyeon NO!!!.......

I never left Tiffany's gaze... I was hoping I could wake her good side...

-Tiff....... let's end this....

Her hand was becoming weak and was putting the gun down...... just when I thought she was changing she snapped out and pushed me away causing me to fall...

-ENOUGH OF YOUR TRICKS TAEYEON!!

BANG!..........

I watched hyoyeon falling on the floor, her right arm was bleeding......

-UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-and you dear princess .. come with me...- She grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her out.... I tried to stop her but she inmediatly pointed the gun at her head..

-If you dare to follow us I swear I'll blow her brains out!!

-LET ME GO!!

-SHUT UP!!!!!

I couldn't do anything at that moment but watch how she take her away.......

´-T...Taeyeon we can't let her go.....

I went to help Hyoyeon... she had a serious injury in her right arm.. 

-I need to heal your wound, otherwise you will bleed till you die...

Tiffany and Yoona were no more there....... they just dissapear in the middle of the street?....

-!!!..... this  is not good....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

....I'm affraid........affraid of what Tiffany can do to Yoona....  GOD DAMN IT YURI! this is not time to forget things...

-Yuri?..........................

-Who's there?!

-....it's me..............

-.......Krystal................. what happened?

-Tiffany heard us......... I'm sorry I can't do anything.....

-NO!!............. Krystal.. you have to protect Yoona... please......

-My hands are tied Yuri..... I can't do that much... if someone else finds about this they will kill me as well...........

-Why did you take part of this in fist place?....

-'Cause it's my destiny.. just like yours.... my only job was to bring you here but I never expected to fall in love with you......

-..........I'm sorry.......................

-What for?.........

-not loving you the same way...................... I don't care about myself anymore.. I know I deserve this, but I don't want Tiffany to hurt the people I love....

-Krystal!....... what did I tell you?- Jessica appeared from behind. -Tiffany has gone to who knows where and you take the chance to come here, don't you know it's dangerous?... what if someone else hears you?

-Unnie you know Tiffany is out of control... I just was trying to make Yuri's last days weren't that painful..

-Why you care?!... she deserves to die.. I told you to stay away from here and you didn't listen!!!

-...I know that... that's why I surrender in first place..

-You! stop using my sister... otherwise I kill you myself....

-... please do it, you will make things more easier...

I lifted my gaze and stared at her ........

-Kill me.....- I whispered.....

-It is not my job to kill you but our leader..... I do think Tiffany has gone too far with this.... but that doesn't mean I like you..

-I wasn't asking you to like me... since young everybody hates me ... I don't blame you..

-Sorry Yuri....... I wish there was another way........

-.......... of course there is..... but it's insane....... for once I thought it could work.. but it's something stupid....

-What are you talking about... it's imposible to save you!

-.....that's not what the sorcerer told me....................... the book of shadows is the key.....

-Tsk... I know why it's crazy and stupid...... we're not allowed to use its magic.. if our leader finds out it'll be the end of us..

-I just want to keep safe the people I love.........please, don't let Tiffany hurt them...

-Why would she hurt them if she only wanted you?

-Because she needs secret words to unlock the black box which contains the subtle knife... but for some reason I can't remember..... everytime I try to recall his words, my mind becomes blank....

-.........I think I may know why......

-What  is it unnie?

-...........Krys, do you remeber your 10th birthday?.....

-... just a few things.. but not much why?

-There's spell called Recall-Forget, out mother was forced to put a spell on you..... so you woudn't remember anything of the bad things that happened that day.....

-.........wae?... what happened?

-We'll talk about this later........

-.... if he did the same to me, how can I break it?

-....you can't..... unless your heart want it, your own wish has to be pure and not forced... and it's clear that you don't want to die like this... yes you have accepted the fact but that doesn't mean you truly want this..

-But I want!!!....

!!!..... he new this would may happen!!... now Tiffany would use the most I love in this life against me..

-We can't do anything for you Yuri, one way or another.. you'll die tomorrow.

-Unnie.... don't act like this.... what if you were in her place and I was in danger?......

-Don't complain Krys.... you know they won't forgive us for helping her...

-You know what?...... I'm tired of this !!.... why do we have to be chosen anyway?.... I want a normal life!... why do we must obey an old man's orders, we always do their dirty job.. I don't want to be affraid anymore.

-Watch your mouth Krystal!

-NO!.... Unnie I love you but you must wake up, do you really like to live like this?.. spend the whole life hunting and killing, the people you have killed, were you sure they were guilty?....

-You know we can't disobey a direct order..... we don't have a choice..

I realized they were just pretending the whole time, I never thought a hunter would feel like this..... now I know why uncle left them, but they didn't kill him............ I believe because he never betrayed their trust.....

-You don't need to care about me Krys.........I'm fine with it...

-No your not Yuri!!!!...... just accept the fact you don't wan it.....

-We should leave.....

-Think about it Yuri...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autor's POV

-Have you lost your mind?!!! how can you even think about bringing a human?!!!- The old man yelled to his daughter.

-Father, with all respect.. it was necessary.. after Yuri realized we have her girlfriend she will talk, you know we need to open that box...

-You can easily make her talk without letting a human now about us!!...... don't you have your torture instruments?.. then what's the problem...

-She's so stubborn, even if I cut every single part of her skin she won't talk....

-Fine then!..... make it quick!!

-Okay father.

Tiffany left the room and met Yoona outside, 2 big guys were holding each arm...

-Let go!!!!....... where's Yuri!!!??

-You'll meet her soon.................also, it will the last time you speak with her.

-You won't get away that easily!!!!

-and who's gonna stop me?............. Taeyeon?........ tsk please, she's just as stupid as Yuri.....

-Why you didn't pull the trigger??..... you could have killed her but you didn't!

-None of your business..................

-She said something about the place your hurt the most................ you love her right?!!!

-*SLAP* SHUT UP!!!.... I used her like a puppet!! I don't give a damn of what could happen to her...............

-You actually do!.......

-I want her out of my sight!!!- Tiffany yelled.