That's the reality

Cursed

Yoona's POV

-Hello?........... someone help me please!!!!.... Yuri! can you hear me?- I don't know what I'm thinking, why would someone help me here?.....I'm worried about Hyoyeon, please God lete her be ok so does Yuri.

-....do...do you know my niece?...- I heard a woman's voice from the other said.....

-....huh?........ your niece?....... are you talking about Yuri?

-...yes, is she ok?...

-I hope so ma'am...... she must be here somewhere else...... if you're Yuri's aunt, then Taeyeon unnie is your daugther?

-...Taeyeon....- She paused for a while and started to cry....

-Are you ok?

-... *sobs*... it's been 16 years ..... I've been waiting for the time when I meet her...After I left the kids on earth... I came back and hid myself for 5 years until one of them discovered my place.. here I am, I don't know why they keep me alive, they tortured me like you have no idea.. but I never said a word about my daugther and niece's whereabouts.

-..... I didn't know all of that.... I'm sorry.

-Why would you be sorry?...... it's not your fault.

-It's not only that....... I hurt her.... I hurt Yuri because I wasn't able to accept who she was, now I regret it.... she's doing this because of me, I know it.

-That's how any human would act like.....but if Yuri is here?... where's Taeyeon?

-She's still on earth, trying to find how to open the portal..... she (we) want to save Yuri...

-where's Minwoo?..... I know he can help you.....

-Don't know for sure...... he wasn't answering Taeyeon calls....

-*sighs*..... I'm sorry if you're here..... you should be living your normal life right now... I wish I could help you  but as you see I can't even help myself....

-Don't worry I'm sure Taeyeon will find us....

-Do you wanna bet?- Tiffany appeared out of nowhere and opened my cell...... -I see you met each other....... c'mon I don't have your time!

-Why don't you let her go?... She's not useful to you anymore...

-The town don't want her, after they found out who she was........she'll be killed like Yuri's mother......

-How can you be so cruel?!!!!...

*SLAP*...

-SHUT THE UP!!

She grabbed my arm so hard and pulled me... I tried to struggle but it was useless, I had no other choice but kept walking... this place is huge... 

The way started to become even more darker than before.... after a long walk Tiffany stopped and pushed me into another cell.....

-OMG!!!! YURI!!!!!

-Not to fast sweetheart!- She forced me to sit and tied my hands on the chair.....

-Wake up sleeping beauty.......- She grabbed a bucket with cold water and splashed to her....

-Yuri!!

-.........Y...Yoona?........

-Like I promise...... so if you don't want me to hurt her You should start talking...

-.........I don't know............  I swear......

-Wrong answer.....

*SLAP*

My cheek was already swollen and my lip was bleeding......

-STOP!!

-I won't until you tell me what I want.....

-Tiff Tiff Tiff, where are your manners... that's not how we treat our guests....- a good looking guy was standing outside the cell..

-It was your idea remember?...

-I got a better one... why don't you let her to convince her?.... Yuri can be so stubborn, so let's make a deal.... if you make her talk, we will let you go and so Yuri's aunt.....

-..What about Yuri?..........

-She stays.... but.... I give you my word we won't hurt her, we will find another solution....

-You're lying!....

-You don't have another choice ... 

-Minho what the hell are you doing?!......

-Relax Tiffany......... come with me we have a lot to talk....

Tiffany was dragged out against her own wish and Yuri and I were alone now....

-Yuri.......

-....I'm sorry........

-Don't be...... I'm the one who should apologize...

-No!, you're her because of me..... this wouldn't happened if I had never meet you...I'm responsable for this.You deserve someone better Yoona not me, I'm not worth it.... I will die tomorrow.. there's nothing you can do about it..

-No No... don't say that.. that won't happen..

-You know his lying right?... it's just a trick, they will kill you two..

-Taeyeon will find the way to save us....

-I won't go with you guys....... if she's coming... you're the only who will get out of this not me...

I couldn't contain my tears, how am I supposed to live without her?...................... I grabbed her face and kissed her..... indeed I missed her so much.....

-Yuri you can't leave me..*sobs*  I made a big mistake..... I love you.. I don't care if you're an alien or whatever I want to live the rest of my life with you...

-but....

-STOP!!....... stop making excuses, You're being so selfish!!....  what I want doesn't matters to you?.. what about Taeyeon?!!........................ do you really love me enough Yuri?

-......you know my feelings for you haven't changed

-Then prove it!!... If you dare to die I swear I'll kill myself and be a pain in your in the other side

-*chuckles*.....

-What is that funny?

-You........... that's why I love you so much....

-Then stay with me...........

-.................................................................

-Yuri, look at me......... do you really want to see me suffering?.. do you want this?.....

-....no...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

-How's your arm?

-Better, thank you!........ are you going somewhere?

-I'll look for my uncle... maybe he returned to his place....

-Let me go with you....

-No, Hyoyeon you need to rest.. let me take care of this...........

-Taeyeon, it's not a big deal... I was shot in my arm not my legs.. I can perfectly walk.

-Jinjja!.... humans are so stubborn!!........

-I'll take that as acompliment.....

Anyway, watchmen are gone right?...... I don't think it'll be dangerous now....

I took my car keys and left the house..... I was hoping to find any kind of sign my uncle would leave for me, I don't know... he said he'll contact me and yet he hasn't... I don't wanna think the worst, I need to stay possitive, he's our only hope...

-What are you thinking?...........

-Not sure..... I'm just worried....

-Don't be.... we'll find them..

I didn't even recognize the place as soon as we arrived...... the door was forced, broken windows, everything was out of place..... Hyoyeon and I split and looked for him all over the house... I searched in his room but he wasn't there.. not a letter, anything... there was only one place to look.... the bathroom.

I turned the knob but to my surprise it was locked...

-UNCLE!!! are you there??!!......

There was no response...........

I decided to use my foot to force it...... it worked!........ I accidentally slipped with something, I looked down and realized it was blood.... which was coming from the shower... I went over to check out.. I was hesitating before pulling away the curtain....

the next thing I saw........................................................................ my uncle drowning in his own blood inside the bathtub..

-.........U....Uncle......?...- My skin turned pale, I fell on my knees and started crying -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*clack* *clack* *clack**clack*

-Taeyeon?!!!!! are you ok?... why you screamed?!!!!.............................................OMG!!!

-.....*sobs*... he........he's dead........

-.......I'm sorry Taeyeon..... let me take you out.. you can't see him like this...

-NO!!!.....................THOSE BASTARDS KILL HIM!!!!....I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!!....I WILL KILL EACH ONE OF THEM..

-You know that's suicide..

-I don't give a damn!! !!!

-Taeyeon calm down.. you're just shocked......

-Leave me alone please.......... I don't want to talk........

-.... *sighs*.......... fine.... if you need me I'll be outside ok?....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autho'rs POV

-Please don't hurt me!!

-You don't decide that.........

-I have family.....  I didn't do anything wrong..........

*SLASH*

Jessica's sword pierced the heart of that poor peasant.

-OMG!- Jessica abruptly woke up... she was breathing hard and sweating.... suddenly she remembered her sister's words "the people you have killed... were you sure they were guilty?"......... in fact, she never knew the reasons...she was only following orders but that idea never crossed her mind...

-Bad dream???....

-Huh?..... Tiffany!... what are you doing here?!

-I don't like to sleep you know.......

-and just because of that you came to bother me?........ go away!

-Watch your words Jessica...

-I don't give a damn of what you said.. I won't be your puppet Tiffany...- Jessica stood up and headed to the door but was stopped by Tiffany....

-Let go!

Tiffany pushed her against the wall and tried to strangle her...... she pressed her hands even more against Jessica's neck....

-.......let.... go....- Jessica was having problems to breath.....

When Jessica was about to loose her consciousness she let go......

-........What the is your problem!!!!?

-Last warning Jessica...

-SCREW YOU!!

-.......You'll regret it........

-*sighs*......maybe Krys is rigth...... I need to talk to her.......................

Jessica's POV

It's been a long since I saw her..... last time I wasn't conscious about the reality I was living.....

I still don't know why do we keep prisoners in here..... evrytime one of us came down here, they just hide themselves in the darkness....  but there's this woman....... my father caught her a few years ago. When I had my first mission, that's when I met her but surprisingly,  she wans't affraid like the others... she looked at me like a mother would look at her child...

-......I thought you had forgotten about me................... it's been a long time....

-Why do you always look at me like if you know me?......

-.......Because I know you.....

-...........................how?

-....I think it's better if you don't know about it....

-...no.. tell me please!.......... what are you hiding?....

-......It was long time ago.... when I was young, I met the love of my life.... at least that's what I thought. His family was part of the hunters clan and they didn't want us to be together but we did as we want without caring what others think..... we formed our family but after my 2nd child was born... one night he ran away with her.... I never forgive myself for what happened... I kept searching for her but never found her....

-Did she have a name?

-.......Sooyeon.............

-and.... you still don't know anything about her?

-....oh I know where she's.. but she seems to not know who I am.....

-.... where is she?.......

-.....She........................She's in front of me.......

O..........O....

-You are my lost daughter... Sooyeon.....

-....what?..........no, that can't be.... you must be mistaken....

-I'm not...... 'cause you're father..... is Taeyeon's father as well....

-NO NO NO!!!....... it's a trick..... it must be.... why didn't he tell me something?

-Like I said.. he ran away .. I don't know his true resons... Taeyeon doesn't know anything either...

I couldn't hold my tears anymore....... I didn't know if I should trust her or not.. but why would she made that up out of nowhere?...

-Then.... the woman I thought it was my mother it's not?.............

-That's right....... I'm sorry Sooyeon.......

-*sobs*....... what am I gonna do with this? *sobs*...

-........help your sister....... and your cousin Yuri.... don't lose them... please....

-They will kill me if I do that....

-not if you confront them.... talk to your father.....

-.................. eotteokke?