Whatever it takes

Cursed

Yoona's POV

-She's...................................................................

-..she's?.........................

*crack*..............  the noise came from Yuri's room....

-omg what's that?!!!.... Yuri?!!...

-Wait here I'll go check...-  *sighs*... while she was gone I was thinking if I should tell her about Yuri's state...(?).... she's been nice to us but that doesn't change the fact she's a strange....  maybe she can be Krystal's friend but I still keep doubting about the people living in this... world or paralel dimension whatever...

-....it was her glass of whater there's no need to worry............ she keeps saying your name, I think you should go and check on her...

-That's a relief..... thanks I'll go....

-Yuri?...............................

-....mmm..... Yoona....................

-I'm here.....are you feeling better?..................

-*nods*..............

-.. Thank God...........................Yuri, please forgive me.... I'm sorry, for everything you suffered it's all my fault....

-....don't.......don't say that........

-It's true... I was so stubborn, my anger controled me but the truth was I'm still in love with you.. ....I don't want you to die because of me....

-.. does that means.......................- I cut her word by planting my lips on hers, I wanted her to know how much I missed her.....

As soon as the air was needed, we broke the kiss.. our noses barely touching I looked at her and just admired those beautiful eyes that made me fall for her...

-......Yes, I want to be with you Yuri.. I don't care what you are.....

-I love you Yoona....- She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss again

-Ehem...............sorry to interrupt.. I guess you must be hungry..- We didn't notice someone was in front of us

-Oh that looks nice... I'm starving thanks! 

-mmm food!...........................................OUCH!......- Yurit tried to sit on the bed but she still was sensitive, she needs to rest..

-Slow down Yuri, I'll feed you .......

-It's ok Yoona I can...

-sshht.... of course you can't seobang, don't act like a kid and let me feed you

-......Yes ma'am..........................I love when you call me like that Yoong.....

We both remained silent and stared at each other's eyes...... I regret everything I did to her, I know it's my fault .. those bruises in her back are the consecuences from my actions.. I pushed her to make that decision...

-...emm... well I guess I'll leave you two alone....

-.........She...... does she knows... what I am?........

-......no, I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not.. I can  not predict what would happen if she knows about it...

-.... Don't..tell her......

-How are we supposed to get out of this place?... we can't stay here forever Yuri...

-....I guess..... we don't have choice........

-....I hope Taeyeon finds the way to come.... I'm praying for that....

-...Promise me something Yoona.... if by any chance they get to find us, you'll run away no matter what happen to me ok?...

-.. you know I can't promise you that, Yuri I came for you and I'm not going anywhere without you.... if I have to die then I want to die beside you....

-.. but.......

-shhh... no buts, that's my final decision and you're not gonna change my mind.....

*sighs*.........

-Oh, she forgot to bring water...I'll be back Yuri..............- She nodded and I left her for a moment, Victoria was sitting on the couch spacing out... well at least that's how it looked like.......

-....umm... Victoria, are you ok?...

-.....*sighs*... you're too far from home girl....- For some reason what she said surprised me a little........

-....sorry?.....

-..I said you are too far from home...................

-...ummm..... I guess so..........- omo, what does this means?............ *gulps*...........

-...... You can stop keeping your secret from me Yoona.. I know who exactly you are and about Yuri's situation.....

-O........................................................................O....how.....how......

-Don't be scared .. I won't tell anyone........

-But..... but..... how......

-Did I find out?...... well.... the oracle inside the fortress is not the only one you know..... I knew you would come before you appeared at my door..

-......then...... why did you pretend not to know us?...

-'cause I was testing you, and it's clearly you are very smart... for a human, one rule you must know: never trust anyone......specially strangers....

-...then.. I  passed the test?....

-Kind of....... I believe you were going to tell me about it... but you stopped so yes......

-*sighs*... thank god!...... I was going crazy, by any chance... do you know how can we get back to my world?..

-.. I'm affraid I'm not allowed to do that...if I help you get to ther other side... they'll know who opened the portal, that means I'll be in trouble

-...please....... you're  our only hope..... my friends on the other side don't know how to come....

-....I'm not sure...

-....Krystal is in danger and so is Jessica........... they sacrificed theirselves to save us, I'm not sure if they're still alive.......

-.....what?......... no, hunters won't kill their own blood but... they'll keep them as prisoners for betraying their trust.....

-I want to prtotect Yuri.... but I'm not that skilled as you, they would beat me in a second...


 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

-!!!... RELEASE ME NOW TIFFANY!!!!

-....you have no power on me....you're now a  prisoner of this fortress since you betrayed us.......

-....Ma'am!...... we only managed to catch her, the other two escaped.....- one of the hunters brought my sister almost dragging her...

-KRYSTAL!!!!!- her body seemed so lifeless, she had a lot of bruises all over her body which had no strenght left to stand on her feet....

-Damn it!.. why can't anyobody do something right?... do I have to do everyhting by myself or what?... jeez... you're so useless!!... tied her up and wake her with cold water....

and YOU!....... For your own good pray that we find those two otherwise ... well.......... you won't like it.....

-I'm not affraid of you Tiffany!!......

*SLAP*

-....you should be......

-SCREW YOU!!!!

-mm someone is angry, you should watch your mouth princess..........

I'm just curious about something....... why did you helped them Jessica?.... what made you change your mind??....

-..........................................

-Answer me!!!......

-come closer and I tell you..............- I said almost like a whisper............ she followed my instructions but instead of giving an answer... I spat on her........

*spats*

 

*SLAP* 

-You !!!!.... how you dare?!!... do you want me to kill her?.. you know of what I'm capable of .....- She grabbed her knife and placed it against Krystal's throat...

-LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!.....

-What's your answer princess?..........

-.........................................................

-is that so?......... well, I believe red suits you very well Krystal.... - Her knife was sliding down .....

-WAIT!! STOP IT!!!!........

-...Speak now Jung!!...... stop wasting my time! I swear if you don't talk I'll cut !!!...

-.....She's Taeyeon's sister............- A man's voice was heard from behind..........it wass my father.......what is he doing here?!!

-FATHER!!!!............

-......what did you just say??!!!.................. repeat that!...

-Jessica... is Taeyeon's sister........I kept the secret  to myself but unfortunately Jessica found out about it, daugther why did you help her?..... you knew what could happen if you betray us... and you dragged Krystal with you as well....

-....SHUT UP!!!...... I don't regret anything.... I hate you father!!!.....you lied to me...

-I'm affraid I can't do anything for you Jessica, you deserve a punishment....

-I never asked for your help......

-So that was all about?.....you're Taeyeon's ing sister?.....that means...... Yuri is your... cousin......... *Evil laugh*...............omg, Jessica I'm sorry for you, it must be the worst having Yuri as a cousin..... that animal will be caught sooner or later....

-Go  to hell Tiffany!!... you will never find her......

-.... that's what you think, if you excuse me... I have a big fish to catch......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV...

!!!........ I hit the wall with my fists, I coudn't contain my anger.... we're running out of options... Yuri, Yoona hang on please!!...

-..any ideas Taeyeon?.......

-....any.....

-c'mon we can not give up.. they need us.....

-.........wait,... would it be possible?.......

-What?......

-.. I still have Tiffany's number..... but I can't tell if it works with "long distance"...... you know what I mean......

-....you should try it!... but.. I don't get why do you want that Tiffany for?....

-...maybe just maybe I can convince her............. let me try it....- she passed me my cellphone and dialed her number....

please I hope it works........

....................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................

she's not picking up.............

..........................................................................................................

.....................................................................................

.......................................................................

-Already miss me Taeyeon?......................................

-Tiffany................... let's make a deal...........

-.... a deal?..... well since you don't have anything I want... why would I accept it?...

-...there must be something you want for sure..... fight against me ...

-..........what exactly do I get if I win (of course I'll win)....

-...whatever you want..... just name it........

-........you......................

-...what?!..................

-You heard me............ if I win, You'll stay with me and become a hunter... you'll catch, torture and  kill just like a hunter would do... without mercy...

-And if I win You'll let Yuri and Yoona go?

-Taeyeon you know she won't keep her word.... even if you beat her - Hyoyeon whispered, of course I was aware about Tiffany's lies... but it's our only way to open the portal...

-.......fine................. so, deal?

-.....I'm in...................

-Excelent........when do you wanna do it?..

-Now.......

-You're that desperate to see me huh?...................

-But not in here................ I want us to fight where humans are not around.......

-....mmm... all right.... but you're coming alone, tell your little friend to stay out of the way.......

-.....fine..........

-You should get hurry before the portal closes.... I'll se you soon Taengoo...

-Why did you do that?!!... what if you lose Taeyeon?!!!..

-Let's just hope that doesn't happen....

-And you're not thinking about leaving me right?... we're together in this..

-of course not..... I need you to hide as soon as we cross the portal ok?.....

-...understood!....

I handed to Hyoyeon my bag where I was hiding all my weapons....like she said I can not trust Tiffany's word. Both left the house and stopped our tracks when something weird appeared in front of us....

-The is that?.........

-I believe it's... the portal?...................but... how did she do it?...... I mean, uncle never told me hunters could create a new one......this is not part of the rules....

-.....then... I guess we should walk through it?.......

-...that's right......

-After you........

-umm.. thanks.. I guess.....

Before I could step forward Hyoyeon pushed me sending me to the other side.... I lost my balance and landed on my face.. damn you Hyoyeon....

I scanned the whole place looking for a certain person...... the woods are very scary at night...

 

 

-...you okay?..

-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother of Jesus!!... what the heck?!! Hyoyeon you almost kill me!!

-Aish.. what a !!

-Yah!! show a little respect please........ what did I tell you?......... hide yourself!!

-Arasso.... relax!!......

Now back to business....................... I scanned all over the place again but there was no sign of Tiffany...

...- Right, how did I trust her in first place?...

-......Looking for someone?................- I felt hor breath tickling my right ear........

-...Tiffany!..............

-Are you ready?...................

-.......trhow your weapons first.... let's be clean ..

-mm.. you're becoming even more demanding..........................................fine!.................. this would be the last time you'll fight for the good side.......