Unsure

Will Everything Turns Out Well?

 

Her POV.

Obviously it was not something a 26 year old single adult wanted in her life, but because I have no choice, I have to agree to anything that my parents have decided because my only dream was to be able to see my parents smiling and that includes marrying the one and only son of the Kwons, Kwon Jiyong. Okay, maybe there are tons of girls out there who would volunteer themselves to get married to him but not me. I deserve a better guy.

It was my grandfathers’ dream to marry me off with Jiyong, his bestfriends’ grandson, because he happened to have only one granddaughter and a grandson. And because Teddy oppa marriage turns out well with the Songs, they decided to marry me off to Jiyong.

Yes, Teddy oppa is married to Song Jihyo, which makes her a Park now. Aish, their marriage turns out well because oppa is a nice guy and to add on, everything is being planned by my parents. But I am getting married to a horndog, wild guy and someone who doesn’t take responsibility seriouosly. T.T

There’s only one sentence that pushes me to marry that wild guy.

“If you don’t want to marry Kwon Jiyong, you will never ever see omma and appa smiling again.”  

And when the moment I agreed to it, omma already called the Kwons and Teddy oppa to come over to our house for dinner the next day. I decided to just walk into my room and just rant about everything to my cousin, Park Bom.

 

After few rings could be heard, I heard Seungyhun oppas’ voice.

“Hello.” He answered. His deep voice never fails to make my hair stands.

“Hello? Oppa, can I talk to Bom unnie? I know it’s already 9pm and may disturb your sleep but please let me talk to her. I really need to talk to her right now.” I pleaded before he starts to scold me for calling Bom unnie late at night.

And to my surprised, he did not. Heh. Well, yeah, Seunghyun oppa is married to Bom unnie. And their marriage turns out well too. Aigoo, do I really have to go through this stage of my life?

“Chill Dara, let me call her okay? Because I think she’s still downstairs in the kitchen. By the way, I heard that you are getting married to KWON JIYONG? Are you sure about it?” i don’t know why he’s emphasizing on that wild horndog name but how does he know that I’m gonna get married to that horndog?

“How do you know about the news? I mean, it was not even officially announced by any one of us.” I told him. Wanting to know his answer but he left me hanging..  ’-_-

“Jagiya, leave those dirty dishes, I will finish it up because Dara is on the line right now and she desperately needs to talk to you right now.” He says to Bom unnie.

“Thank you yeobo. Make sure you clean it well!” Her high pitch voice could be heard while talking to Seunghyun oppa.

“Annyeong dongsaeng ah. Spill it, what’s on your mind? I bet it’s not about working.” Bom unnie said over the phone.

I start to spill everything out to my one and only unnie that I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His POV.

“Umma! I don’t want to get married to a workaholic girl! She’s not even pretty for goodness sake.” I shouted.

This discussion makes me lose my appetite. My favourite dish doesn’t look appetizing anymore. Yes, we’re talking about marrying me off again.

Who wanna marry a workaholic girl who never had a boyfriend before? She’ll probably forget that she have a husband once she’s married to me. Well, I am only 27 years old and I still need time to enjoy. As far as I know I am committed to only one girl which is Kiko. And I believe this is my grandfathers’ plan to marry me off with the only daughter of the Parks, Sandara Park.

“Who says she is not pretty? I bet you will fall for her the moment you see her up close. And luckily appa is married to your umma if not; I will marry myself off with her. She has got the brain and the beauty too.” Appa said.

“Yeobo, do you want to sleep on the sofa tonight?” Umma questioned him sternly.

“Ani. Jagiya, I was just trying to get my son on the right brain to marry Sandara. I still love you and you are the only one in my heart since 26 years ago. Never question my love for you neh?” Appa said.

Aish, they are starting to get mushy in front of an 18 year old girl! Yes, I have a sister and her name is Minzy. And I can see that she’s trying to steal my food!

“Yah Kwon Minzy! Why are you stealing my food?!” I shouted and she dropped her utensils because she was surprised by my loud voice.

“Ani! I was just trying to taste your food.. heh.” She defends herself.

I just stared at her and she showed me those puppy eyes that I will never fail to feel weak. I pushed my plate towards her and called the maid to serve me my dessert. I was just starring while eating thinking about how to tell Kiko about everything when the house phone started to ring. One of the maids took the phone and passed it to umma. Everyone practically stared at her wondering who was on the line as we could see how happy her expression was.

“Good evening Si Yeon-shii… I’m fine thank you… What about you? Ah, that sounds good…” She went silent after that while still smiling. Aish, who is this Si Yeon?

“Ah? Dinner at your house? Ah, I believe every one of my family members can make it. Make sure you bring Teddy too; it has been a while since I last saw Jihyo… Thank you for inviting, we will be there tomorrow.” She hung up the phone and every one asked the same question.

“Jagiya, how was that?” Appa questioned her.

“Umma, who was that?” me and Minzy questioned her at the same time.

“Aigooo, it was Park Si yeon. She invited us to her house to have dinner with them. And make sure everyone is at home by 5pm. Dinner is at 7 and I don’t want us to be late! If anyone of you comes home after 5pm, all three of you will sleep outside of the house! Arasso?!” Her demanding tone is as scary as her punishment.

Well, no one dares to push their luck as she will do as what she says. I can just sigh and hope for the best. I don’t want my old man to be upset on his last few days of his life. I want to see him smile and be able to see his great-grandchildren. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo readers! My first Chapter is up! do read and comment. your comment is greatly needed! i will try and update again later on! Do subscribe ne! Kamsahamnida.

Annyeong!

Lots of Love,

Jaetop