Take me back

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

A month has passed already and you're composing song with Lena Park. Manager appa came by holding another bouquet of flowers with a white bear.

"Rei! Mail." he beamed and you turned with a sigh.

"Another one?!" Lena raised a brow and you just sighed.

 

Ever since Tao woke up, he always sends you flowers every day.

"Appa send it back for me please. I'm busy right now." you said but he's already gone.

You just sighed and got back to work.

 

"That guy is so persistent." she said.

"That won't make up for slapping you though." she shrugged her shoulders and played a beat with the drums while you kept up with the guitar.

 

Then, Nina came in in a panic as she stopped on the door panting.

"Un-nnie. Help. Yume." she said and you and Lena stood up.

"What happened?" you asked with calm.

"Just hurry." Nina dragged you with her running to the practice room on the 2nd floor where Yume was being held back by 2 body guards and your sunbaes.

 

"What's happening here?" you asked.

"Windows. Now." Taeyang said as she held Yume from going out.

 

Shape of my heart

 

You walked towards the windows and saw SNSD, SUJU, F(x), J-min, Boa, Kangta and EXO outside the building.

Yoona and Seohyun were holding a banner saying 'He's sorry' while Amber and Sehun were holding one saying 'Forgive him please' and Boa holding one of your biggest framed wedding photo. While others hold things convincing you to forgive Tao.

Then, at the center stood Tao holding a big cardboard saying 'PLS. TAKE ME BACK'

 

*WHAT THE-- He's supposed to be resting.* you thought to yourself.

 

Your female sunbaes and trainees were giggling while the guys were amazed by the fact that the whole SM town are outside the building just to gain your forgiveness.

 

You wanted to ran to him and hug him but at the same time, you were scared that he'll just hurt you again if you go back to him. And having the whole SM artist outside just to say sorry to you is not a joke. Now everyone will know about your fight.

 

You sighed as you looked at Tao with sad and longing eyes. You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see Wiz.

"Just go. That way, you don't have to sneak out every night." she said with a chuckle.

"We'll support your decision Rei-ah." Daesung beamed as the others nodded.

"Just go down and follow your heart. We'll be right here for you." Goo Hye Sun said.

 

You sighed and raised your hand. "Wish me luck." you said and walked out but GD blocked your way.

“I’ll let you pass. But in one condition.” He bemead.

“Say it sunbae.” You smiled.

“If he hurts you again, you’ll have to marry me. I won’t let you get hurt just many times as he wishes.” He said and you chuckled.

“Sure sunbae.” You winked at his words aking it as a joke but you know he wans’t kidding and walked pass him.

 

Your heart was beating wilder as you were getting near the entrance. You saw outside the building through the glass wall and walked outside. They were silenced by your presence and you walked towards Tao he was about to talk when you greeted him with a punch.

 

All were shocked by your violent actions as you sent Tao on the floor with bleeding lip. Your bottled anger was all washed away through that punch that made you feel better. You looked at him as he sat up and smirked.

"That felt good." you smiled.

 

He got up to his feet and you let him talk.

"Rei. I know what I did is unforgivable and you must think that I'm being selfish. But I'm taking the risk and again ask for a chance." he kneeled.

"Please take me back. I can't leave without you." he said as his eyes got teary.

 

Your heart clenched as you saw his tears. Even fans and some seniors were crying at the sight. You reached your hand to him that made him look up to you.

 

"Get up, your embarrassing me." you said avoiding his eyes.

"No. I won't give up us Rei. I can't last a day without you." he started sobbing that made the crowd pity him.

 

You sighed and reached your left hand again.

"Just get up will you." you said getting annoyed by how he still not noticed it. He was crying and slowly looked at your hand still reaching for him and saw the ring he gave you.

 

When Tao got into the accident, the ring somehow rolled into your feet and you picked it up.

 

He quickly took your hand and took a closer look at the ring.

 

*It's really our ring. I thought I lost It.* he said to himself.

 

"Get up. Your making me look bad." you snapped him from his daze.

He slowly got up giving you a confused look.

 

Us agaist the world

 

"If you let go this time, I'm marrying Jiyoung sunbae. We made a deal. If I got hurt again, I have to marry him." you said still avoiding his gaze.

 

His grip on your hand became tighter as he nodded happily.

"I'll never hurt you again." he said and pulled you into a hug that made the crowd cheer. He spun happily as he hugged you tightly never wanting to let go.

 

You broke the hug and starred at his smiling tear tainted face. You reached at his face caressing it. You missed him so much.

"I missed you." you said as a tear escaped your eye.

He wiped your tears and said "Baby please don't cry. I hate it when you cry." and pulled you to a hug and you hugged him back.

 

"Are you really taking me back? I'm not dreaming am I?" he asked between the hug. You nodded and broke the hug looking at his eyes.

"I love you more than life itself." he said gazing at your eyes.

 

"I still love you, you ugly thing." you smiled. He chuckled and leaned closer pressing his lips on yours making the crowd crazy.

 

 

 

After that long drama you invited SMtown to the lounge to hang out for a while as your sunbaes gave them a warm greeting.

You decided to go to your boss' office to apologize for the commotion Tao has caused.

 

You knocked on the door and it automatically opened. You came in with Tao ready for some scolding but were shocked to see YG chatting with Lee Soo Man.

"Oh Rei, Tao. Come in." he said.

 

YG and Soo Man were famous of not getting along well with each other and when Tao hurt you, the tension aroused more.

 

You both greeted the CEOs and they just nodded for you to continue your words.

"I was just going to apologize for the trouble." you said and held your husband’s hand tightly.

 

"Are you happy?" your boss asked and you nodded confusedly.

"Then that's fine no need to apologize." he chirped.

"Mr. Lee here already cleared things up." he added.

 

Soo man went to talk to Yg about how one of his sons can't live without you and asked if he would let you two together again. And since Yg's priority is your happiness, he supported your decision. Now, the 2 CEO got along as they somehow become in-laws, your boss playing as your overprotective father and Soo man as Tao's father that was helping his son in getting your hand.

 

You scratched your head at the weird scene and Tao was confused just as you are.

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Nee." You both replied.

"Then go to the lounge we ordered food for all of you." your boss said.

 

You and Tao bowed and went out still in daze hearing the two CEO talking and even laughing together.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

They're back together.

Sorry it's not that dramatic.

I'll edit this ASAP kay

Love me well <3 ~