Loyalty

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

As soon as the lights changed, ROYAL performed with all your soul owning the stage. The stage was really lively and they all danced perfectly. They all did their singing while you did your rap as you all danced with coordination. The connection of ROYAL and the fans was incredible. 

 

The cheering is now louder than earlier. You all looked at your fans and gave them an unforgettable performance as a token of their support.

 

EXO's dressing room

 

After they performed, they all quickly went back to their dressing room and change for the final stage where all the stars who participated at the concert will go on stage as they do fans service.

They patiently waited as they watched other performances.

"When is our sister performing?"  D.O said as he took a zip of water.

“The program said that they'll perform after SNSD sunbaenims." Suho replied still watching the TV.

“I guess they’re really saving them for the last." Xiumin said.

“We’re on the 3rd part of the program so they'll perform anytime now." Kris added as he read the program sheet.

 

Then they continued watching...

 

As the 12 watched the concert, they heard a lot of footsteps coming from the hallways and since the door was open, they all saw how you and ROYAL passed the hallway as if it's your own runway. You're all surrounded by coordis but still stood out.

 

EXO looked at you walk pass their room hoping that a member will greet them or even take a glance, but you didn't get to because you're focused on the performance.

After watching you and your members passed the hallway, EXO went back to their seats as they let out a small sigh.

 

"They're really in a higher level than us even though they just debuted last year huh." Luhan said while waiting for you and your members appear on stage.

Xiumin nodded and said "You're right. And the way they changed from the playful queen-eaters to ROYALTY is heart-stopping."

"They didn't even notice us." Sehun said as he let out a sigh.

"Well they must be focused in their performance, so don't let it bother you." Kris said.

Suho nodded as he gave them his angelic smile “Kris is right, guys. We often do that before our performance too."

"OOOhhh they're starting!" Chanyeol interrupted their conversation.

 

Now all eyes are glued on the TV as they watched your performance.

As they watched with their mouth wide open in awe, they were really into the performance. They smiled and clapped as they enjoy every second of it. 

 

ROYAL's stage presence made the 12 boys along with the other people watching enjoy as if they were also at the stage with the 5 girls having fun as they danced and sing. And in no time their performance is already over. You, along with the members bowed to the fans and went backstage.

You all bowed as you all go down the stage saying thank you for the staff's effort and hard work.

After that you and the members quickly went back to your dressing rooms and as you all passed EXO's room but again you all didn't noticed.

 

As you passed their room the boys were waiting hoping for you and the members to see them, but you all dashed without even looking. The 12 are a little bit disappointed but they understood because you still have another performance and you have to change for another outfit.

 

As soon as you arrived at your dressing room, the coordi unnies started doing their job. They all helped you and the members to change while others do the hair and make-up. In no time you and the members are already changed. You changed into your stage outfit for the special collaboration and the members changed for the final stage.

Then as you make your way back to the stage focused, meditating every lyrics and steps, you AGAIN just walked pass your husband's dressing room.

 

You went to the backstage and there Changmin and Key was already there waiting for you.

 

"Are you ready REI-ssi?" Key asked you.

“Nee...Let's own this." you said confidently. Changmin smiled and put his arm over your shoulders and said "Let's do this."

 

And you 3 walked on the stage and start performing. Your sunbaes and you performed the song just like what you all did in the dry rehearsal and it went smoothly.

 

EXO's dressing room

 

The EXO members were sitting at their dressing room as they all watched your performance together with their sunbaes.

 

Connection - Tayeyang

 

*I wonder if her hand is okay?* Tao thought to himself as he watched you on stage. *She's really a different person when performing. I still can't believe she's my wife.* he continued. *Well for now, that girl performing is not my wife, but ROYAL’s Rei. I wonder how my wife is?* he chuckled as he asked himself.

 

After the performance all the fans cheered loudly as if there's no tomorrow. You three bowed and went back to the backstage. The two helped you go down the stairs and you thanked them then went to your dressing room.

 

The coordi unnies are now in a hurry because you have to go back to the stage with your members and other idols for the final stage. They did their work quickly and flawlessly but there's not enough time so they decided to let the members go 1st as the final stage already started. 

The members dashed to the stage and went up to do some fan service and socialize with the other idols while they sang a song.

While the other ROYAL members were doing their fan service Tao came to Wiz and said “Wiz Sister-in-law. Annyeonghaseyo." he greeted with a worried smile because he probably thinks that the members are all mad at him for the 'airport incident'.

Wiz turned and smiled at him as he approached her. "Oh! Brother-in-law! Annyeonghaseyo. REI will be here shortly she's still changing".

"Ah...Nee." Tao shooked his head down with a sad face.

Wiz chuckled and ruffled his hair and said "Aigoo ~ we’re not mad at you. It's not like you wanted that to happen."

Then a hand patted his shoulder and said "Unnie's right. We all make mistakes." It was Seomi.

"Besides, unnie is trying her hardest not to worry us. We all know she's in alot of pain but she's bearing with it all this time. So how about we repay her hard work by just being there with her with a smile." Yume added while facing Tao's back.

 

*Ommo! How did she get there?! I nearly had a heart attack!* Tao thought as she turned to his back and looked at Yume.

 

Then another voice came out and said "But if you're really sorry. You'll let us visit your newlywed house as soon you get one." Nina said joking while waving an EXO light stick.

 Tao smiled at them with a relieved smile and said "Kamsahamida."

"Don't mention it brother-in-law-nim!" Nina and Seomi chorused.

 

The Tao turned to look at the backstage if you're already there but no sign of you. So he turned to the members and said “I’ll wait for my wife near the back stage. Thanks again sister in laws."

The girls waved at him goodbye as they get back to service and Tao went near the backstage to wait for you.

 

After you finished changing you dashed on the stage and saw Tao standing near the backstage.

*I wonder if he's waiting for me.* you chuckled. Then you walked into the stage and went to where he is.

"Husband-nim!" you said to him smiling. "Waiting for someone?" you asked as if you don't know anything.

He smiled and lightly blushed as he said "I was waiting for my wife. Have you seen her? My sister-in-laws said that she was changing." joking.

"Ahhh! I think you're wife ditched you. How about you leave her and go for a stroll on the stage with me?" you said as you let a small laugh out at you.

"Hmmm...I think my wife will get mad at me. I'll just wait here for her." he replied.

"Ahhhhh....Such a loyal husband she has." you chuckled. "I wish I have a loyal husband too." you continue to get-on with the joke.

He' laughed and said "I'll do my very best and promise to be loyal to my wife at all times." then he blushed.

"Eung ~ that's cool husband-nim." you said as you smiled at him, ending the joke conversation. You can't hide your happiness when he said that he'll be loyal to you and you're just like *asdfghjklwertyuicvbn* inside. 

"Shall we go then?" Tao said to you while he reached his hand to you.

You looked at his hand and then at his eyes. You can see him blushing as he waited for you to reach your hand to him. Then you held his hand and you two walked in the stage just like a couple taking a walk. The fans saw you two together and spazzed hard. Then the VJ turned to film you too and came out to the main stage screen. The other idols and the in-laws looked at the two of you and were jealous but you both ignored them and went on your couple stroll.

As you two walked holding-hands, you saw a fan holding a big plaque card saying 'TAO x REI = TRAI COUPLE FOREVER.' You were happy to see that the fans are supporting you and your visual husband.

 

Tao saw you're looking at something and he followed your eyes and chuckled as he saw the plaque card.

“I guess they support our marriage. I was afraid of getting too much anti fans." he sighed in relief.

You looked at him smiling and joked “So if they won't support us, you'll leave me?"

Tao was shocked at your question as he started to panic "Aniyo. Even if they don't support us I’ll stick with you. After all you're my wife." he said, trying to convince you.

You laughed lightly and said "Are you sure about what you just said?"

He nodded. You pinched his cheek lightly as you smirked “There’s no turning back now husband-nim, you’re mine now."

His eyes widened and his face turned red. You just looked at his reaction and thought *AIGOOO!!!! He's so cute blushing like that. kekekeke..*

 

After that, you two continued to do fan service together through the whole final stage and after the final stage you two exchanged cellphone numbers.

 

Then as soon as you entered the dressing room, the coordi unnies quickly helped you change your clothes and Manager appa quickly rushed you to the hospital to get pan reliever.

 

 

 

 

To be continued…


 

Kekekeke..long boring chapter?

Yeah I've written the 2 chapter last night

sooo...I'll make up

with the next chapter ok <3 ~

Love us well ~