It's Complicated

Idol in Love (HIATUS TILL END OF 2014)

A POV

Jiyong : ",Morning~!"

G Dragon greeted Taeyang  with a big grin as soon as he saw him. 

Taeyang : "..."

Taeyang gave him a weird look.

Jiyong : "What ? Do i have something on my face?"

He said as he went to the mirror to check if his face is covered with dirt or whatsoever.

Taeyang : "Are you sick? It's only 10,45am... Why are you awake?!" 

Taeyang couldn't believe what he is seeing. Everyone knows that the leader of  Big Bang is a deep sleeper and he usually would only be seen awake at somewhere around 12pm . A miracle indeed Taeyang tought to himself.

Jiyong : "Just because~ Why? can't I be awake at any time i want. Stop looking me with that funny expression of yours"

Jiyoung who is already pouting, kicks Taeyang's right leg.

Taeyang : "Ahhh...! Aish chincha, what was that for? I was only asking"

Taeyang shouted in pain as he ran away from him.

Jiyong : "Muahaha! Serves you right."

The playfull leader said as he sticks out his tounge. 

 

Suddenly..

Seungri : "What's happening? why are you all shouting?"

The maknae came out from him room still half-up. It took him a while to process in all of what's happening and when he did...

 

Seungri : " Am i dreaming?"  

seungri coming close to Ji Yong stretching his hand out landing on the Jiyong's cheeks and pokes it for a few time.Taeyang who was watching this couldn't sustain his laughter.

Taeyang : "See, It's very shocking for us to see you to be awaken at this such hour!"

 

Jiyong was of course mad at Seungri for doing that and hits him in the head.

Seungri : "Argg!"

Seungri lets out a groan then runs towards Taeyang for protection. 

Seungri : "What a meanie!"

Seungri whines as he try to ease the pain. Jiyong smirks at his friends and said jokingly.

Jiyong : "Kureso~ I'm a bad guy. " 

All of them laughed.

Taeyang : "It's been a while since you play jokes with us. It was very nice to see that."

He feels bad, After breaking up with Sohee he was distancing himself  from them eventhough they tried so help him to get over his break up. All that he can do is smile at them both. After some talking, They decided to watch tv for a while. All of them were focused to it except for Jiyong. He was thinking whether he should tell his friends about the fact that he had called Sohee yesterday. After a lot of thinking, he spoke up.

Jiyong : "Hey guys I called her yesterday"  

Jiyong looks at them both waiting for their reaction. 

All : "..."

 

It became awkward.  Taeyang  knew how much Jiyong loves this girl but he is lost for words and starts to think of how to divert them all from the awkward atmosphere.Meanwhile Seungri was mad, mad at his hyung for still thinking of her, mad at himself for letting Jiyong getting near that woman. He knew that he would lost it if he spoke, so he choose to stay silent. As for Jiyong, his head was facing downward. Sometimes he would steal glances toward them. Jiyong really felt bad, he had promised to move on but he couldn't keep it. 

 

After a while, Taeyang decided to be the icebreaker.

Taeyang : "Are you excited? I..I mean about today, your comeback at inkigayo."

Jiyong : "Of course, I'm really excited to be doing what i love...I'm gonna go to TOP's room"

Jiyong gave them an awkward smile and went off.

*Pakk* he shuts his door.

 

Seungri : "I just don't understand him. He's hiding his feelings ever since the break up." 

Taeyang just nodded. It's true ever since the break up, Jiyoung had changed from being a cheerful kid  to a cold person. He rarely smiles, when they went out he drinks a lot and partied a lot. Taeyang lets out a deep sigh. 

Seungri : "What if hyung had invited Sohee? Aissh... ottoke?! and i already invited Yoona today, she was so excited to see him again.."

Taeyang :  "Mwuh? You invited Yoona? Whats wrong with you Seungri! Does Jiyoung knows?"

Taeyang was mad at the maknae for doing such a stupid thing.

Seungri : "Aish, what to do? She keeps pushing me to set up a date again and I wasn't going to but she's stubborn! She found out that today, she insisted on coming and.."

before he could finish his words Jiyong came out out of TOP room

TOP : "I'm hungry~ maknae go make breakfast!"

TOP tries to charm seungri with his adorable eyes.

Seungri : "..eh? Neh.."

Seungri was flustered, he tries to use his so call telepathy power on taeyang begging him to shut up while stood up then went to the kitchen. Taeyang gave him a nod. Phew~ Seungri thought to himself.

Jiyong : "That was easier than i thought. What happen? Did something happened? I was only gone for like 15 minutes..."

Jiyong asked Taeyang but he didn't really seem to care that much as his was focused on watching the TV.

Taeyang : "Anio~ just Seungri being himself. Remember we're leaving by 2.00pm"

Taeyang reminds him.

Jiyong : "Neh~!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

T POV

 

As promised at 2.00pm, Jiyong and I was already prepared and now getting into our car going to the SBS Hall Open before the big show. On the way, I decided to talk things out with Jiyong, maybe he'll tell me things?

Me : "Are you okay?"

looked at him waiting for respons. Jiyong's was clearly taken aback by it but then he quickly replies.

Jiyong : "What do you mean by that? " 

Me: " You know what I mean.Sohee, why did you call her?"

Hurm was I too straightfoward? But I can't help it, I'm angry! Jiyong looked at me and lets out a quick sigh.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

J POV

 

Taeyang : "Are you okay?"

Taeyang suddenly spoke. I knew what he meant, Why is he asking me now? A smirk forms by itself

 Me: "What do you mean by that?"

Taeyang : "You know what I mean. Sohee, why did you call her?"

I sigh at his question. I don't really know how to answer that. I close my eyes and say 

Me: " I miss her... I really do."

Taeyang : ",What is this? You promised to move on. Be a man and keep your promise!."

I look at Taeyang's face. Clearly he was pissed off.I try to think a suitable answer, I can't afford to make another promise. I can barely keep the last one!

Me :"I tried. But there's no use and to make things worse, she's dating Seulong, a jerk."

God! Taeyang please stop...

Taeyang : "Try again then, that time you faced it all by yourself. Now i'm telling you, we are here with you and also open your heart. Yoona really likes you, you know that?"

Me : "Ok..Okay i will try again but i don't really think i can date anyone just yet. Yoona, she's lovely but I only think her as a friend."

Taeyang wasn't statiesfied with my answer. Just before he was about to fire back his phone rang.It was a message from Yuri of SNSD. FYI,They been close ever since Seungri set them up for the blind date last year. I guess I'm safe....for a now.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A POV

 

When they got there, the SBS Hall Open was full,you can hear the fans screaming for their idols, half of them were VIP. When they found out that  that their Kwon leader was about to make his comeback performance. Moreover, they learned that Taeyang was about to make a special appearence, they went crazy~.They were chanting so loudly

VIP : "G DRAGON! G DRAGON! G DRAGON"

Jiyong : "Hyung, hear that screams? I'm loved!"

Jiyong acts like a kid.

Taeyang : "Your crazy!"

says Taeyang who is behind him. Jiyong looks back and gave a wink to his TeyDaddy. 

Jiyong : "KWON LEADER IS BACK!"

He lets out a shout and walks towards his waiting room to do their hair and make up.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 Hopefully you all enjoyed reading this.

Please do comment so i can improve on the next chapter ^^ 

and please wait a little longer  for Yoong's appearence ~ 

xoxo G.