A 30 minute Date With You

Idol in Love (HIATUS TILL END OF 2014)

A POV

 

Backstage

 

Jiyong : Guess she's not coming? That's a bummer~ oh well gotta perform!

Jiyong mumbles to himself as he looks around the backstage minutes before the performance. Eventhough he is disapointed, he has to give it all in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~


After the performance
 

 

Taeyang : Hmm, what should i get? Coke maybe...

While Taeyang was busy trying to decide on what he wants to drink, A woman came tapping on his shoulder. 

Taeyang : ah...You came. Anyeong Haseyo~

Unknown : Neh, annyeong haseyo. Do you need some help?

The woman pointed at the drinks .

Taeyang : .. owh you mean this? It's not a problem don't worry 

Unknown: Are you sure? So where are you guys...

Taeyang knew what the lady meant and immediately says

Taeyang : Oh sorry, come on, it's not far.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


 

In the dressing room

 

Taeyang :  Uhurm.. look who I found.

Jiyong didn't really bother to look but then Taeyang insisted him to and when he did, Jiyong was suddenly suprised with a Goddes-like women smilling infront of him whlie holding a red box. He was shocked to find her there. 

Jiyong : Y..Yoona?

Yoona : Annyeong Haseyo! Nice meeting you again, Jiyong-oppa!

Jiyong froze immediately when he saw Yoona. 

Jiyong : What are you doing here?! 

Jiyong was freaking out. Not because he was afraid people would get the wrong idea when they find out that SNSD Yoona was here (well maybe a little) but because he was embarrased~ 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

Taeyang : What a great performance! Jiyong, i'm going out to get a drink, you want any?

Jiyong :  Sure! Come to think of it I am kinda thirsty after the performance. how about something expensive will yah? I do need some credit for the amazing performance right? Surprise me.

Jiyong flash a quick smile then sat in the couch exausted. after a few minute he got up and starts to strip all of his clothing until there was only a white singlet and a spongebob boxer and of course he was alone in there ^^

Taeyang : Uhurm..look who I found..

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Yoona :  M.Mianhae!

Yoona was trying to look at somewhere else and at the same time she was laughing inside. 'Spongebob boxer.. keke'Yoona thought to herself. Jiyong notices that she was trying to hold her laughter. He quickly covers himself with a towel.

Jiyong : Excuse me please, Taeyang-sshi may i have a word with you privately?!

Taeyang who was already half way trying to escape, stops and took a few step backward and smile awkwardly  to Yoona. Jiyong quickly drags his hyung to the corner of the room.

Jiyong : I know I said suprise me but WTH?! Why is she here? Who's plan was it anyways? Start giving me answer now!

Jiyong eyeballs was about to pop out.'He looks like mr.Crab LOL'Taeyang thought to himself, trying to control his facial.

Taeyang : Would you please calm down? That i don't really know but i know for sure that she's here  to see you.

Taeyang knew that lying wasn't his style but he pitied Seungri. He's so gonna be dead if Jiyong finds out about  him being the culprit behind all of this. 

Jiyong : Aish.. Ottoke?

Jiyong looks at Yoona. She was looking around and still holding the red box. She looks pretty eventhough she was only wearing a casual outfit

Taeyang : Owh come on, just think of this  as your second date.

Jiyong : I'm busy right now. 

Taeyang gives Jiyong his cloths then went to Yoona and whispers to her so that Jiyong wouldn't hear them. After a while Taeyang and Yoona smiled and sat down then nodded to Taeyang as he moves to Jiyong.

Jiyong: What are you doing?! 

Taeyang pushes Jiyong outside of the room, closing the door and leaves Jiyong clueless.

Jiyong : Open this door now Taeyang! What are you doing in there? If you lay a finger on Yoona you're dead!

Taeyang : Aish... Don't shout~

Taeyang came out of the room and covers Jiyong's mouth.

Jiyong : Then why are you doing this?!

Taeyang : I'm not doing anything. In fact i'm helping her. Will you just wait for a sec? Don't you dare come in!

Closing the door in Jiyong's face again. Jiyong had no choice but to stay put anxiously. After a while, Taeyang came out and  signals at Jiyong to go inside. At first Jiyong hesitated but he still went in. When he got into the room, it was kinda dark. There was a table for two and a little tiny toy that let out a blue and green light on top of the table. the room was surrounded by candles that it looks romantic and kinda calm. the scent of roses fills the whole room that made him relaxed. His eyes was then focused to Yoona. She was smiling at him.'Wow, she looks stunning all of the sudden, is it because of the lightings?'Jiyong thought to himself.  

Yoona : Why are you still standing over there? Are you that suprise? or are you stricken by my beauty?

Jiyong smiled  at her comment. 

Jiyong : Did you plan all of this? How did you got Taeyang into this anyways? 

Jiyong said as he walk towards the table and being a gentleman, he pulled Yoona chair first and then went to his.

Yoona : Not exactly but yeah. I texted him using Yuri's phone just now. I said I wanted to suprise you with something but i didn't know what it was going to be. Taeyang was the one who suggested to do this. A 30 minute date he say because you have a schedule after this. I have to say, he's a genius!

Jiyong : ah, so that's why he was anxious ever since he got that text.That rascal.. how dare he betrayes me.

Jiyong pouted. Yoona laughs at his words. Jiyong smiled when he heard that alligator-like laugh. That's her charm he told himself.

Yoona : Haha, that's very mean of you to say that. He was just trying to help me...Who is dying to see you.

Jiyong looked at her and smiled. Yoona's head was facing downward but he can see her face was getting reddish as she said those last words. 

Jiyong : Did you cook these? They looks delicious~ It's been a while since I had home-made cooking

Yoona : Yes, no, wait, yes, urggh kinda?

Jiyong : What do you mean by 'kinda'? I'm mad, Hmph!

Jiyong was only pretending to be mad. Yoona kept her head down all the time. She didn't dare to look at him. Jiyong was laughing inside to see Yoona nervous ~ kekeke 

Yoona : M..mianhae! I did cook these but the members helped me a lot and I..I didn't know that you were...

​Jiyong : Yoona!

She looked up.

Jiyong : I was only kidding. Relax a bit will ya? 

Jiyong flashes a charming smile. Yoona was taken aback by it and bit her lips as her eyes looked anywhere as long as it's not his face!

Yoona : Hehe, you got me. Let's eat shall we? We've wasted 4 minute just by talking! Pali pali!

Jiyong : Omo, Why-so-serious? so hasty! Now say 'ahh' you one-of-a-kind girl ^^

Jiyong took a spoonful of the food and feeds her. Yoona opens and took it in well and smiles

Yoona : I see what you did there! Trying to flirt with the title of your song~ it's so cliche! 

Yoona was saying this with full.

Jiyong : You should not be saying anything while you're mouth is full deer-Yoona, If you chocked and die, It would be a shame because i'm starting to like you~

Jiyong joked. when Yoona heard this, she almost chocked! She was so embarrased~ Jiyong hands her a glass of water then patted on her back.

Jiyong : Kwenchana? Aigoo, I was only joking, lesson learned! Never to say anything like this when you are eating, mianhae..

Yoona : anio~ It's was my fault too.

Yoona could only laugh shyly. 'I wonder if he meant that?' That was all in her head throughout the so called 30 minute date.

Jiyong : Yoona, Kamsahamnida! I really enjoyed this date with you and maybe we could do this again.

Yoona : Ah? My pleasure~ looks like our 30 minute is up!

Yoona really enjoyed this date. On their first date, they didn't had this much fun. Yoona was too shy and Jiyong was being cold. This time he was laid back a bit. There was noises coming out of the room. It was Taeyang and a few voices, Seungri and Daesung maybe? It could be that Taeyang called them and they are very excited to know if anything will happen next between them. Jiyong and Yoona laughs at the commotion that they were making.

Jiyong : You should give up you know~ on us... I'm not ready yet to date...

Yoona : Andwae! You better shut your mouth! I really like you and I need you to know that I will never give up on you! Look, I don't know who's that crazy girl that dumped you! But I do know this, I can do better. Give me a chance, us a chance, that's all I'm asking you.

Jiyong : What if I say no? Just give up will you, what if I hurt you?

Yoona : You are really serious about this aren't you? Okay fine, give me 2 weeks to prove you wrong and FYI, I don't give up easily~ So you better be prepare for me being your next girlfriend..and trust me you gonna see a lot of me in this few days. coz like i said before, i don't give up easily

Jiyong was speechless. He couldn't believe what she had just said to him. Yoona meant every word that she said. She's a one brave, determined chick and doesn't give up easily. Jiyong chuckles.

Jiyong : Should we end this date with a dance?

Jiyong got up from his chair, went near her and ask for her hand. 

Yoona : But there's no music here.

Jiyong smiled and went to his lappy and played a song. Supprisingly it's was a piano version of Replay by ShiNee! 

Yoona : oh? It's ShiNee's song! 

Jiyong : Hmm, What's wrong with this song? I like it. Just shut up and dance with me. Please~

Jiyong said as he walks towards Yoona showing his cute face and they danced slowly with the pace of the song. At the end of the song he kissed Yoona's forehead. Yoona was so shocked that she froze for a few minute.Jiyong just held her in his arms. He was really enjoying this date. 'Maybe you're the one who's gonna help me cure from this wound of mine?'Jiyong thought to himself.

After a few minutes, they broke apart.

Yoona : what was that kiss for?

Jiyong : I don't know, Just because I guess? and Yoona, it's not that easy for me to open my heart but i really want to give us a try. Let's take things slowly okay?

Jiyong winks at her and then took her hand and leads her to the door. When he opened the door, Taeyang almost fell but luckily Jiyong caught him . taeyang was surprised to see them. so he just smile like a tiny boy how just did something wrong and run away quickly. yoona just smirk and shake her head.. jiyoung just let out a huge sigh and smile

Jiyong : Aishh that boy!..I think you should go. 

Yoona : You're so impatient to shoo me? Haha so, I'll call you later?

Jiyong : YES!...Joking~  I'll be waiting for it. Bye~ 

From afar another person was watching them. 

Sohee : What is this? I should have known better...

Sohee then walks away feeling hurted. Jiyong was looking at Yoona as she was leaving then just as he was about to go inside the room, he saw Sohee but wasn't sure it was her. He decided to follow her. Yoona looked back and saw Jiyong running. She was of course curious and starts to follow him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Sohee : Stupid! Why you so stupid? Coming all the way here just to see him.

"Sohee!".

She felt like someone shouted her name. Sohee looks back and it was Jiyong. She  didn't really want to see him at that time and just ran from him. But Jiyong was fast enough to catch up with her

Jiyong : Got you! Why are you running? I almost thought you didn't come.

Sohee : Let go of me! I don't even know why I did come! Get away from me!

Jiyong grabbed Sohee's waist and hugs her tightly despite of her hitting him a few times.

Jiyong : Shh~ It's okay, I'm sorry. 

Sohee : You should really let go of me. 

Jiyong : Just a minute more. I miss you

Sohee: You're stupid you know that? I'm with Seulong-oppa now. 

Jiyong : Yeah call me stupid for loving you. That jerk? why are you even dating him? 

Sohee :  He's not a jerk! You're the jerk Jiyong. Now let go of me before I shout!

Jiyong was speechless and let go of his grip, watching Sohee as she walks away from him. 

Jiyong : I still love you, Sohee...

Jiyong didn't shouted that words but it was loud enough for Sohee to hear it, and when she looked back Jiyong was already walking slowly towards his room. Sohee let out her thoughts and walks towards the exit door as fast as she could.

Sohee : Mianhae, I don't. So please forget about me. Even if me meet again let's pretend like nothing ever happened between us. Bye Jiyong-sshi. 

Jiyong looked back for the last time and this time with tears in his eyes . He felt like a knife was stabbed into his heart. He quickly wipes his tears when he saw Yoona behind the vending machine.

Jiyong : Yoona? Did you hear everything? 

Yoona : Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop your conversation. 

Jiyong : ... I think you should really go.

Jiyong walks past her but she stopped him.

Yoona : I know that this is a bad timing but I love you, Jiyong!

Jiyong smirked and went inside his dressing room leaving Yoona there alone.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hey guys~ sorry for the late update! I was busy stalking Seungri on twitter >.< It's sad that he had deleted his hilarious tweets T.T. I really wanna thank my cousin for lending me hand on this chapter. Please enjoy reading these and of course please do comment and subscribe!

xoxo G.