Roadblock!

Idol in Love (HIATUS TILL END OF 2014)

A POV

 

SME Building

 

 

Yoona : Maybe I should call him? or maybe I shouldn't? Aish mollayo~ i should just text him?

 *texts* *oppa :3, just texting to say how much i miss your smile..a smile that can make my heart melts, and even brighter than the shine of the sun and stars up above the universe that reflects my love toward you.. love your future girlfriend <3 xoxo*

Yoona giggles to herself as she walks towards the elevator. She was there because Taeyeon called her to come there ASAP. She didn't really watched where she was going unknowingly crashed into a guy causing her to fall on her back.Yoona groans in pain.Yoona looks at him and suprisingly it was Seunggi. He quickly lends her a hand.

Seunggi : Omo! Yoona-sshi! Kwencanayo?

Yoona : Eh? Neh kwencana~ 

Seunggi : Mianhae~ I was rushing. I'm so embarrased! You sure you're alright?

Yoona : Ahah, really I'm fine don't worry too much okay. Besides it's my fault. I should have been more carefull. 

Seunggi : Chincha? But really It's partly my fault too. So please forgive me Miss Yoona 

Yoona blushed, Seunggi was always the most-gentleman guy she ever met.

Yoona : Oppa! You're making my cheeks burn! Stop being so nice. Anyways i have to go, Anyeong Kaseyo!

Seunggi : ...Neh

Yoona bows to him and headed for the elevator, waving at him goodbye. Just as the door closing it was stopped by a hand, It was Seunggi's.

Seunggi : Yoona! Wait a minute!

Yoona : oh oppa? Is something wrong?

Seunggi : Would you like to go out with me?.. I mean, I feel bad so let me make it up to you.

Yoona : Oppa... mianhae, i don't think that I can. It's my fault not yours..

Seunggi : Then accept this date as your sign of apologising. Please~

Seunggi begs her. He had always wanted to ask her out but the timing was always off. He was just sick of it and decided to make his move. Of course Yoona had to accepted, she didn't want him to feel bad and she was a fan of his.

Yoona : If like that, okay~ 

Seunggi : Chincha?! Okay then, I'll text you later~ Bye Yoona.

Seunggi almost jumped at Yoona's answer, Yoona could only laugh at his reaction. She can't believe that he finally had asked her out after like 3 years of saying that he was a fanboy~ Yoona pressed the button and the door closes for good this time. *Ting!* the doors opened. Yoona steps out and make her way to SNSD's practise room. When she entered, there was only Taeyeon and Yuri, the other members was no where to be found. Taeyeon's face looks pretty angry, Yuri couldn't even look at Yoona's face because she was scared at what might happen to yoona.she tries to warn her,but she was afraid that Taeyeon might get mad at her as well for being in Yoona's side.

Yoona : What's going on? Where are the other? I thought there was gonna be a meeting between all of the members?

Taeyeon : Sit down. 

Taeyeon ordered. Yoona had no choice but to sit down next to her. After she settled, she asked again.

Yoona : Unnie, why are we the only ones here? 

Taeyeon : Is it true ?

Yoona : About what? I don't understand?

Taeyeon : Did you really think that I wouldn't find out? Where were you just now?!!

Taeyeon face was read and her voice is loud enough to fill the whole room. She was angry at her yo-dongsaeng like seriously!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Y POV

Taeyeon : Did you really think that I wouldn't find out? Where were you just now?!!

Oh ! she's really angry~ yoona looked at Yuri but she wouldn't look back.T.T so she already can guess that Yuri had been scolded earlier by Taeyeon trying to cover up for her

Me : I..I was just hanging out with some friends

But her lies didn't really work. Taeyeon was getting furious.

Taeyeon : How many times have I told you! Both of you! Ignore the YGE artist... but you just wouldn't listen would you! 

Unnie was really pumped up. Yes she did mention it many times to us including the other 6 members. Since SME and YGE aren't really on good term, in fact, they are SME's biggest rival. Anyone who had any contact with the YG artist is considered to be a backstabber and treated like an outcast so it's better if we stay out of each others way. It's kinda funny cause the YGE artist doesn't really treat us badly it was just my company. then suddenly Yuri stands up. 

Yuri : Mianhae unnie but no! Why can't I be friends with whoever I want? It's my right to choose. So just leave us alone! and FYI, They are very nice to me and Yoona. it's not fair for us to treat them like this! I know....

Yuri words was cut off then *PAP* Taeyeon's hand landed on Yuri's cheeks. Yoona can't believe Taeyeon just did that, poor Yuri. ("This is getting more intense I should try and stop her.") but before Yonna tries to do anything else, Taeyeon grab a water bottle and splash Yuri face with some water. Yonna was very shocked at her unnie action

Yoona : Unnie! What are you  doing?! Let's stop here. I can't stand this anymore, let us be...please

Taeyeon : You better shut your mouth too Yoona! or do i need to splash you with same water also, to help you wake up from this pathetic fantasy of yours! Do you even know what will Sha Jang Nim will do if he finds out about this?! SNSD is in the line here, you leave me with no other choice, starting from tomorrow you both will be accompanied by at least 1 bodyguard, our manager will be holding on to your guys phone and the both of you can only use it for emergencies and for you guys to report yourself once and hour. Don't try to do anything stupid or the both of you will regret it. 

Taeyeon unnie storms out off the room leaving me and Yuri. I quickly went to Yuri who is still shock trying to comfort her. Just great!  How am I gonna win over Jiyong's heart now? I have to think of an idea for mine and Yuri's sake! HWAITING~

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys~ Sorry for the really late update and for the short chapter~ I'm just so busy these days T.T

I promise to do better on the next one! Once again I want to thanks my cuzzy for helping me ^__^.

Seungri tweeted this >> " Top...How did you transform yourself into a frog?! Are you under a magic spell??"

A9ULJbPCEAIkJhh.jpg:large

LOL can't believe Seungri would find this! These their character pics and name :)

  

 

Embedded image permalink

 

 G Dragon as Vannes 

 

Embedded image permalink

Taeyang as Aditas

 

Embedded image permalink

Daesung as Si-kosong

 

Embedded image permalink

Tabi as Froggy

 

Embedded image permalink

Seungri as Bepop

 

 

Haha they are so cute >.<

Don't forget to vote for Big Bang in AllKpopAwards! Hope that Big Bang will win all of it like in MAMA :)

Please enjoy!

XOXO G.