The Past

Idol in Love (HIATUS TILL END OF 2014)

 

Sohee : "Oppa, I need to talk to you..."  

Sohee spoke up when they met at their usual spot. 

Jiyong : "what is it?"

As he flashed a cute smile to his girlfriend.

 

Sohee : "I..I think we should break up..."

Jiyong was taken aback.

Jiyong : "What??!"

He Shouted  

Jiyong : "I heard wrong right, Phew ~ i almost tought you said 'break up'."

Sohee : "Anniyo your hearing was right. I'm going to US to promote Nobody next week. I think it's the best if.."

 

Jiyong : "Stop talking!"

G Dragon cuts her words.

Jiyong : "This is nonsense! Your famous and all of the sudden your breaking up with me? Bull!"

 

She looks at him for the last time 

Sohee : "Mianhae". 

That is all that she could say she loves him so dearly but she had to do this.It's the right thing to do...

 

 

~~~~~

 

A POV

Dragon opens his eyes. He looks at the clock and it was already 2pm. It has already been 3 years since their break up but he just couldn't let her go.He still keeps their couple items in a wooden box and he would sometimes go through them every once in a while.

 

You have a message~!

His phone rang suddenly. It was from his manager saying that the yesterday was the released of his album One of a kind was a success and tommorow he will perform at inkigayo.

 

Jiyong : "It's going to be a busy day tommorow!"

He shoutes as he heads for the shower. 

 

15 minutes Later,

he got out of the shower and heads for his phone and decided to call a number, a number that he hadn't called for many years.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Sohee : "Oppa, where are you? Do you wanna meet up?"

She was on the phone with his boyfriend, Seulong of 2am.

Seulong : " I'm at the house. I can't, have a tight schedule a head of me , mianhae"

Sohee : "Kwenchanayo~ call you later at 5? Love you."

 

 Suddenly Yeeun came out of her room wearing a disguise. 

Sohee : "Unnie, where are you going?"

Yeeun : "Hmm.. Molla~ just anywhere i guess" 

As she heads  for the door

Yeeun :  " Sohee-ah, did you know that Ji yong-sshi had release his one of a kind album?".

Sohee was flustered.

Sohee : " Oh..Uhm.. so what?"

Yeeun : "Aish, you should give him a call or something. I think you should hear That XX. Bye~! "

Yeeun told her as she went out.

Sohee : "why should I?!"

Sohee shouted but Yeeun was already out.

She was bored at that time, all of her member was out and she had nothing to do so what the hell she thought.Sohee Searched for That xx and it was a sad song.

Sohee : "this is kinda nice"

but then as the rest of the song played a smirked came up to her face. she knew that this was meant for her and Seulong.

Sohee : " This boy is really getting on my nerves. First Butterfly, now this? When are you going to quit?!"

 

S POV

Me : "This boy is really getting on my nerves. First Heartbreaker, now this? When are you going to quit?!"

I shouted and the next thing I knew tears was forming on my eyes. I hate the fact that he wouldn't let me go. Was he really that hurted? Was leaving him the right thing to do? Aissh Molla! Maybe i'm overreacting a bit. or am i?... I was really confuse on how i feel right now, mad? touched ? and on what to do next. I feel like crying and i hated that.So decided to take a shower to clear out my head. But just before i can do that my phone rang.

 

01-****-****

My eyes were wide open when I saw this number. It was very suprising that the owner even called me. It was Ji yong's number. I quickly answer it.

 

Me : "Yo..yoboseyo? This Sohee-sshi"

What was that Sohee?! You can do better than that.

 

Jiyong : "... "

 

Sohee : "Ji..jiyong-op..Jiyong-sshi?" 

 Why isn't he answering? 

 

Jiyong : "...."  

 

Sohee : "Yoboseyo? Are you there?"  

Maybe he accidently dialled?

 

Jiyong : "...."  

 

Sohee : "That's it, I'm going to hang up"

 

Jiyong : "Sohee!" 

 

Sohee : "Neh..?"

 

Jiyong : "Umm, What are you up to?" 

 

Sohee : "Nothing really i guess. Why are you calling me? Get straight to the point"  

The sooner I end this the better it is i guess.

 

Jiyong : "Geez no need to be mean Sohee-sshi. Heard my new album?"

 

Sohee : “ no”

 Well, it was only one song. God Sohee why are you lying?

 

Jiyong : "Really...Guess what?”

 

Sohee : “ I don’t have time for this. I’m busy” 

 

Jiyong : “You’re a terrible liar you know that ? Didn’t you've just said that you were free?”

 

Sohee : “…”

Aish! ottoeke? 

 

Jiyong : “Hah.. Busted! As a redemption , I’m inviting you to inkigayo. I’ve sent you a ticket. Be sure to come”

 

Tut .. tut..tut..

 

Sohee : “Yoboseyo? Yo..Yoboseyo? Yah! Aish chincha!” 

That little... =='

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GD POV

Sohee : "Yo..yoboseyo? This is Sohee-sshi"

God I missed her voice so badly!

 

Jiyong : "..." 

 

Sohee : "ji..jiyoung-op..jiyoung-sshi?" 

a smirk forms by itselfs

 

Jiyong : "..."

 

Sohee : "Yoboseyo? Are you there?"

 

Jiyong : "..."  

I don't know why but the words would not come out.

 

Sohee : "That's it! I'm going to hang up"

 

Jiyong : "Sohee!"

 

Sohee : "Neh..?"

 

Jiyong : "What are you up to?" Is that the best Ji yong?!

 

Sohee : "Nothing really i guess. Why are you calling me? Get Straight to the point!"

 Ouch! That hurts. Did she really moved on?

 

Jiyong : "Geez no need to  be mean Sohee-sshi.  Heard my new album?"

 

Sohee : "No"

 

Jiyong : "Hmm..Gues What?"

 

Sohee : "I have no time for this, I'm busy" 

haha got you Sohee!"

 

 

Jiyong : “You’re a terrible liar you know that ? Didn’t you've just said that you were free?”

 

Sohee : "..."

 

Jiyong :Hmm.. Busted! As a redemption , I’m inviting you to inkigayo. I’ve sent you a ticket. Be sure to come”

Haha! Mianhae~ I  just want to see you.

 

Tut .. tut..tut..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Haha sorry if this is not nice! But guess what GD just posted this on his twitter isn't he cute >.<

 

Embedded image permalink

 

 

<3<3<3

 

Updated on 17/11/2012 

Well I decided to change the Chapter a bit. Hope you like it. If not please tell me (: