Introductions

An Ending


Yuri seated quietly in the room, patiently waiting for the lecture to start. The dream was still bugging her nonstop but she tried to ignore it. She has a scholarship to maintain and she won’t let anything prevent her from focusing on the lecture.

“Ok, class dismissed.” The professor went out of the room.

Damn. Stupid dream.




-*-




“Great. Missed the first class on my first day. Way to go Jessica.” She muttered to herself.

She was able to grow accustomed to the name Jessica in a matter of an hour and a half considering that she just learned about the name this morning.

“Argh. Where the heck is the library?” She asked no one in particular.

“Hey miss, what’s wrong? You lost?” the guy put his arm over Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica hissed. She controlled herself from ripping the guy’s arm off—which he could do with ease.

“Do you always have hit on every girl you see?” A girl said.

“Shut up Kwon.” The guy said.

“You know, if I were you, I would careful with the things I say.” A short girl said.

Jessica casted a confused look. She has absolutely no idea with what’s happening except the fact that the guy’s arm is still on her shoulder.

“Why? Gonna report me to the principal?”

“Yes.” Another girl said.

Jessica was totally confused of what’s happening. 

Who are these people? Why do they suddenly pop out of nowhere? And why is his arm still over my shoulders?

“Oh yeah? I would love to see you try Park Lizzy.” He dared.

“Oh well, you asked for it.” The girl named Lizzy took out her phone and faked dialing a number. Yuri and the other girl watched with such amusement while Jessica was still dumb stricken.

After a few seconds, Lizzy spoke.

“Hello? Mom? It’s about Jaebum..He’s causing trouble again..ok bye mom.” She put her phone back to her pocket.

She turned to look at Jaebum only to find the guy nowhere in sight.

“He ran off again.” Yuri said.

“Aaww..He didn’t get to know that it was just a joke.’ The short girl said.

“Anyways.” Lizzy turned to Jessica. “Are you okay miss?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you for getting rid of that guy.”

“No problem. I’m park Lizzy by the way. The tanned girl is Kwon Yuri and the short girl is Kim Hyoyeon.” She pointed at the two girls beside her.

“Yah! Is that how you address people older than you?” Yuri hit the younger girl’s arm.

“Oops, my bad. Sorry Halmoni.” Lizzy joked making Jessica and Hyoyeon chuckle.

“Ok, enough of that you two.” Hyoyeon stopped the two girls from inflicting possible injuries to one another. She turned to Jessica. “So what’s your name?”

“I’m Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you.”

May be Mother’s right. It’s going to be fun after all.




-*-




“Are they always like this?” Jessica asked the tanned girl beside her as she watch her two new found friends fighting over food. They were in the cafeteria with the rest of Yuri’s friends.

“Most of the time, yes but if one of them is in a bad mood then it’s war.” Yuri answered.

“Uhm, Jessica unnie..” Seohyun tried to get Jessica’s attention.

“Yes?”

“What course are you taking up?”

“Law.”

“Oh, yours is the same as Yuri unnie’s.” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Really! Now I have someone to accompany me to class.” Yuri interrupted upon hearing her name mentioned.

“You sound like you tend to get lost here unnie.” Seohyun commented.

"No I don't." Yuri countered.

"Then why are you so hyped up when you found out that Jessica unnie takes up the same course as you do?"

"Because we would more likely have the same class so..."

"So?"

"so...aish, Nevermind."





-*-




“Have you found her?” the young man asked.

“The blue blood*, young master?” His servant inquired.

“Yes.”

“Negative sir. There are no signs that a blue blood is somewhere near here.”

“Ok, you may go now.” His servant bowed down and went out.

Taecyeon appeared by the door.

“Wow. It took you time to finish that human off.”

“Well he was determined to not get killed so it took some time to finish him off.” Taecyeon reasoned out.

“Reasons. Why don’t you just admit that you aren’t as good as before and you’re getting soft.” He teased.

“Shut up Donghae. I’ll be in my room if you need something.” Taecyeon walked out.

Donghae stood up and looked through the window of his office in his house.

Where are you human? Why is it so hard to search for you, considering that you’re probably the last of your kind.

Lee Donghae, the first born of the Lee family. He developed this great thirst for power ever since he was almost destroyed by a certain blue blood. He was partially the reason for the war between his family and the reigning family that time.

I swear I’ll find you and kill you.




-*-




“Is this the time of the year? I thought it was December, it’s only March my child.” A man said as he entered the mausoleum.

“Yes it was December. I just thought that it is good to visit them every once in a while besides I know I won’t be able to come back here on December. I still have to search for my sister, my only blood relative alive.” Yoona said truthfully.

The Im family was the reigning clan 300 years ago. For 500 years before the war, they’ve been keeping their world in peace; their race a secret from humans. They have the strongest vampires but they seemed weak during the war.

The war caused the death of almost all members of the clan. Only the daughters of the Im family survived. One being adopted by the Jungs though she’s old enough to be able to live on her own but too young to survive in this cruel world. The other daughter, who was still very young then was kidnapped by an unknown group of vampires.

It was 2 years ago when Yoona learned that her sister is alive and Lee Donghae was intending to eliminate her. She decided to leave the Jungs to look for her long lost sister but Theodore Jung insisted on accompanying her, to make sure she won’t get in danger and to make sure that she’ll be safe from Donghae. They left the Jung household the morning after determining where to start the search of the Im’s whereabouts.

“Come on, the plane’s waiting for us Yoona. It’s time to go.”

“Ok.” She gave one last look at her parent’s grave and bowed as a sign of respect then walked into the car, slowly tearing up.

The events of that day was still fresh in her mind. The day when she lost everything. The last day of the war she caused. The war that killed a lot of vampires, blue bloods and even hunters.




-*-




“Hello? Theodore?...oh..okay…will do..take care..see the the both of you soon and say hello to Yoona for me, I miss her.” Maria Jung closed her phone and sighed. She won’t be able to see her husband and daughter anytime soon. She would wait until next month to see them.

Having nothing to do, she decided to check on her daughters’ respective rooms. She entered Yoona’s room first.

The room was simple, nothing special in it. Just a closet, a door leading to  a bathroom and a queen-sized bed. From what others would see, it probably be the smallest room in the house but since she created the plan and design of this house, she knew that this room is one of the biggest in the house. She carefully walked across the room towards the closet. She opened it and at the upper left corner, there’s a small switch; she pressed it. 

A small stairway on the floor, by the bed, appeared. She went down the stairs and walked through the hallway. As she pass, the lights flicker on. After a few steps, she entered a room full of Yoona’s most prized possessions; a portrait of herself and a girl, a portrait of the girl, a huge painting of the Im’s main family, a shelf full of books and the emblem of the Im family.

She walked closer to the family painting; stared at the woman sitting on a couch beside her husband (the woman’s) , the head of the clan, Yoona’s father. She teared up as she remembered that unfateful day. The day when her best friend, Yoona’s mother, YooJin, died in front of her.

“I’m sorry I let you down my friend. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to take care of your daughters like you asked me to.”




TBC

 




*Blue bloods-an old clan of humans whose blood is believed to give unmatching power to a vampire who drinks it. Due to this,only  vampire is allowed to drink their blood. If 2 or more vampires were able to drink blood from a single blue blood, the vampires and blue blood will die with no chance of reincarnation. They are reincarnated randomly, with no or limited memory of their past life.
 

note:

hi.. update! hehehe... to those JeTi shippers out there,,, patients my fellow surfers. Tiffany would appear somewhere in the middle of the fic... no worries...

and regarding pairings, this fic has ALL of my fave pairings... kekekeke,, all my ships are included here, except for SunYeon cuz i dunno where to put them,,,,

 

feel free to raise questions, clarifications or whatnot...

 

comments highly appreciated!

 

'till the next update chingus!