Dreams

An Ending

“l love you.” A girl about the same height as her said. As the girl move closer, she was able to take a look at the other. The other girl was a bit pale if not fair, she took notice of the hair of the other.

A brunette. 

She was able to see the girl’s body but not the face for it was too bright for her eyes to see. As the girl was moving closer it gets brighter and brighter that she had to shut her eyes. She felt the other girl’s breath and the next thing she knows is that soft lips were gently pressed against hers.


*

Yuri was awaken by a loud noise. She turned the alarm off and thought about her dream. The same dream she’s been having for the past 2 years. A year ago, the same dream appears over and over again but not this frequent. This year she’s been having this weird dream every other night if not every two nights. But this is the only time that it lasted that long, and the only time she was able to observe the mystery girl. Her previous dreams, most of the time shows the same mystery girl and herself resting under the shade of a huge tree in the middle of a grassland; or sitting side by side on a log beside a stream.

She shook off the thought about the mystery girl and proceeded to get ready for university.



*


“Yul! Over here!” Yuri looked towards the direction where the voice came from. She spotted three girls not too far from where she stood. She then, approached the girls.

“Good morning Yuri unnie.” Two girls greeted simultaneously.

“Good morning Seohyun and Lizzy.” She greeted back. “Say, where are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?” 

“Probably battling their way here.” A blond answered.

“Aish those two. They told us to get here as early as possible and it’s them who are late.” Yuri sighed.

“Well, you know the Choi. No matter how early she wakes up, she’ll still be late.” The blond added.

“Nana’s right Yuri unnie. Sooyoung unnie is a shikshin afterall.” Seohyun agreed with the blond.

Yuri chuckled at her dongsaeng’s remark.

“What’s funny Kwon?” Yuri was startled by the sudden appearance of a sweating Hyoyeon and a pissed Sooyoung.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just ignored the tanned girl’s reply.

“So what took the both of you so long?” Yuri inquired.

“Well Sooyoung here wanted to walk from her house to here.” Hyoyeon pointed at the tall girl beside her.

“Then why is she pissed?” Lizzy asked.

“Because her phone broke on the way here.”

“That’s the reason!?” Nana exclaimed.

“Hey! My sister gave it to me before she left for Japan!” Sooyoung retorted.

Yuri watched as the two continued bickering duo while the remaining three girls were trying to calm them down. She watched as Lizzy tried to calm Nana down. Those two are really sweet and cute together, that’s why Yuri had expected them to be together.

When the argument was over, Yuri spoke up. “So what do you guys want to tell us?”

“Uhm..” Sooyoung spoke with nervousness evident in her voice. Hyoyeon took hold of her hand and that simple act didn’t get unnoticed by the other four girls.

“Uhmm.. we’re dating.” Sooyoung said looking down as she tried to hide her blush.

“We know.” Yuri stated.

“Huh?” Hyoyeon gave them a questioning look.

“You unnies were quite obvious. From simple and innocent glances to notes occasionally passed during classes.” Seohyun said.

“Ei? How did you know about those notes?” Sooyoung inquired.

“Some professors caught you guys passing those notes to each other.”

“oh.”


*RIING*


“Oops, that’s my cue. See you guys later.” Yuri waved at her friends and jogged to her class.



-*-



“Wake up unnie.” A young girl jumped up and down on her sister’s bed hoping to wake the older girl  up.

“You won’t wake up huh?” She smirked. “Fine then, I will make sure mother finds about your late night trips and hang outs.” And with that, the older girl shot her eyes open and jumped out of bedtackling then strangling the younger girl.

“Don’t you dare!” She threatened.

Then the door shot open revealing a middle aged woman.

“Sooyeon, let your sister go.” Their mother calmly spoke.

The girl named Sooyeon loosen her grip on her sister’s neck.

“Soojung, shouldn’t you be on your way to school?”

“Oh yeah! Bye Mother! Bye sleepyhead. See ‘ya later.” The young girl named Soojung dashed off to school.

When the younger girl was already out of the mansion, the older of the two spoke up.

“Sooyeon, whenever we are outside the mansion, you’ll be using the name Jessica. Call you sister Krystal a—“

“Psh. Krystal? I’ll just stick to brat.” She cut her mother off. Her mom stared at her, obviously not pleased that her eldest daughter won’t follow her order. She doesn’t care if her daughter cut her off, it was her nature, her attitude and she got used to it. Having a daughter with bad attitude.

“aish fine. I’ll call her Krystal.”

“good. And call me mom, Mother seems old-fashioned.”

“Okay, but why?”

“Well since we’re back in this country and the remaining trackers* here knew of our existence and real names…You get what I mean?”

“Yes.”

“Alright then. Wash up and get ready for university.” Her  mom ordered.

“What? Now I have to study? AGAIN? Mom I’ve been doing that for decades now. Every time we move to another country or town, you ask me to go to university and study those freakin’ laws”

“Well it’s better to go to school than just sit around here doing nothing.”

“But it’s boring to learn something you already knew.”

“I understand you. Look at Soojung, she has been a high school student for a decade now.”

“Yeah, a decade now but I’ve been a college student for a score now.” Jessica whined.

Maria chuckled at her eldest daughter. “Coome on. Get ready. You need to go to university. Don’t worry your cousin took care of everything that needs to be fixed for your transfer.”

“alright.” Jessica sighed.

“Trust me dear, you’ll have fun there.”



-*-



“Where are they?” a young man asked.

“Sir, I’m afraid we lost them.” The man in black replied.

“Lost them? You lost them?”the young man was practically shouting. “I gave strict orders to keep a close watch on them and yet you lost them?”

“Sir I-“

“You’re fired.”

“Pardon me?”

“I said you’re fired.” The young man shouted and the guy in black walked out. Another guy entered the room.

“What happened?” he asked.

“they lost them.” The young man simply stated. “You know what to do Taec and this time, keep it clean.”

“Got it.” Taecyeon smirked as he left the room. He’s excited to play with the guy in black.




-*-



“How’s your search?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Not good uncle-“ the girl replied.

“My child, how many times do I have to tell you, call me dad.”

“oops. Sorry dad.” She smiled cheekily. “my sources are not that reliable.” The doe-eyed girl said.

“Don’t worry my dear, you’ll find her.”

“I hope so. I need to get to her. Soon.”


-*-


*Trackers- also called as hunters. An ancient bloodline whose members are born with extraordinary strength, speed, and sharp senses which they use to eliminate blue bloods and vampires. They believe that one blue bloods are gone, vampires would be powerless, therefore it would be easier to attain peace by eliminating the vamps.

 

 

note: i forgot to mention..vampire fic ahead!! lol