Chapter 2

{HIATUS}The Legend of Ardyn

"Wow I'm so stuffed! Yoonjae makes the best Galbi stew ever!" Sungyeol exclaimed, rubbing his belly.

"Haha, he is a better cook than of the chefs that used to work here!" Ardyn said, giggling cheerfully at her newly made friends. 

"So we can leave now right?" Myungsoo said bluntly, eyeing the large door they snuck into.

"Geez L you're such a partypooper..." Sungyeol grumbled.

"You're called L? That's a cool nickname!" Ardyn said with her eyesmile. Yoonjae's eyes widened as he walked into the kitchen.

*Damn, her eyesmile is stunning... WAIT what am I thinking!? That's the girl that beat me at first! I can't think about this, I hate her!* Myungsoo thought.

"Yeah, my other friends and I gave him that nickname since he was so quiet and eery when we first met him. Do you know the super old anime called Death Note? It came out a REALLY long time ago, but my grandparents showed me when I was young and I really liked L's character in it. So we decided to call him L." Sungyeol explained while Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I say we better get going...it's getting late." L said, trying to seem scared.

"Don't worry! If it's too late you can always stay overnight! I'd love to have guests! We rarely get any since the Woods never let any near my house. I guess they approve of you two!" Ardyn jumped up from her seat. "We can have a slumber party!!"

"REALLY??! I HAVEN'T HAD ONE BEFORE, MY PARENTS NEVER LET. YAAAY!!" Sungyeol screamed in his dolphin voice and also jumped up.

"Tch, what are you six years old?" L said as he looked at the two, amused.

"Psh, it isn't like you ever had a slumber party. You're parents rarely let you out of the house anyway." Sungyeol said rolling his eyes.

"YAH LEE SUNGYEOL!" L glared.

"Haha calm down you two! You honestly seem like a newlywed couple, always having fights and tantrums." Ardyn laughed.

"WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!" both Sungyeol and L yelled.

"Yeol is just so childish!"

"L is just so stubborn and cold!"

"Kekeke, you two are so adorable!" Ardyn laughed. "Come on, I'll show you two to your room!"

"Wait but we nev-" Myungsoo tried to stop her.

"Hey, let's just stay here overnight. It's not like it would be more fun at your house when your parents are still made at you." Sungyeol coaxed.

"Fine...I guess one night is fine." Myungsoo reluctantly said.

"Great! Let's go!" Sungyeol beamed.

*I better no regret this later Lee Sungyeol...*

 

A/N: Hai guise! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm still feeling sick. It was my friend's birthday today and we went to a noraebang to celebrate and it killed my throat even worse than before xD I promise I'll get back with a longer and more interesting chapter! Subscribe, Comment and Continue reading~ I love you all~