Chapter 3

{HIATUS}The Legend of Ardyn

"Woahh....Is this the room we're staying in?" Sungyeol asked in awe.

"Psh, its not....THAT great..." Myungsoo mumbled as he stared at the interior of the guest room. The room has a MEGA king sized bed with what looks to be silk sheets, a balcony with a sliding door, seperate bathroom and a flat-screen TV.

"What are you talking about?! This is...AMAZING." Sungyeol hit Myungsoo's arm.

"Haha, alright you guise can freshen up, I'll tell Yoonjae to bring you guys some sleeping clothes and if you need anything just yell out!" Ardyn smiled and left the room.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" Sungyeol leaped onto the bed and bouncing up and down. "This is so much fun!!"

"Well don't get used to it, we're only staying from one night and that's it." Myungsoo said as he walked into the bathroom. *This is amazing! It's so clean too! And look at the-wait wait wait, I shouldn't be liking this. I'm like forced to be here because of Sungyeol so, whatever. It's one night and one night only.* 

*knock knock* 

"Who is it?" Yeol asked from the bed.

"Yoonjae. I am here to bring you the sleeping clothes the Mistress requested me to bring." the monotone voice peeked through the door. Yeol rushed to the door but before he opened the door, he heard a rumbing in the floor and stopped. The floor in front of him shook a bit and a little stone table formed and the clothes were there. Yeol gasped and he heard "I'll be going then. Call out if you have any problems. Goodnight then sirs."

"What the hell...." 

"What was that? Did Yoonjae bring out clothes? I want to shower, I feel all gross after the whole rock and ice handcuffs thing. Yeol?"

"Oh, what? Yeah Yoonjae brought the clothes.."

"Ok, can you hand them to me? I'm kinda, uhm...not like uhm....yeah." Myungsoo mumbled.

"Oh, you just couldn't wait to use the shower HUH?" Sungyeol laughed. 

"S-shut up Yeol." Myungsoo said as he grabbed the clothes and closed the door. He the faucet and soaked his body into the hot water. He glanced around and moves his hands at a pattern, slowly drawing the water back and forth. He smirked at the water that flowed at his mercy. He continued to draw the water out and skillfully twisted it, like a pretzel. Feeling happy that he had mastered that move, he moved the water towards his face and splashed it. He saw water that had leaked onto the floor from when he was bending and moved it up, drew it towards the drain and released. He continued to shower until he heard Yeol knock on the door. 

"YAH!!! ARE YOU DONE YET?! I WANT TO SHOWER!!" 

"HOLD UP!! I'M ALMOST DONE!" Myungsoo yelled back. He heard a groan and footsteps disappeared. *Jeezus this kid is so impatient sometimes.* Myungsoo got out of the shower and put on his clohtes. *Woah...what is this, silk? Damn, being the avatar she must be hella loaded.* He walked towards the door after drying his hair. As his hand turned the knob, Sungyeol pushed the door open and shoved Myungsoo out of it. 

"Why are you so slow?!" he said as he closed the door. Myungsoo shook his head and decided to relax a bit before sleeping. He walked over to the huge couch and the TV. *Psh, all news is about the Fire Nation, it's so irritating.* He was bored so he decided to listen in to the broadcast since he had ignored it for the past few years.

"A new story has arrived here this evening. A town was attacked this evening by the fire nation and two benders have been taken captive. We are still waiting for more information as to which town it was and who the two benders are." *Wait....this doesn't sound good..* 

"Sungyeol-ah!" Myungsoo bombarded the bathroom.

"YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I'M STILL IN THE SHOWER YOU KNOW!!" Yeol screamed.

"HURRY UP!! I SAW A WEIRD STORY ON THE NEWS ABOUT THE FIRE NATION ATTACKING THIS TOWN AND TAKING CAPTIVE TWO BENDERS, I HAVE A BAD FEELING IT MIGHT BE OUR VILLAGE!!" Myungsoo said quickly as he turned off the faucet and threw a towel at Sungyeol.

"WAIT, do you mean you think it might be-"

"Yes, I think it might be my parents now will you hurry up?!"

"Alright!!" Sungyeol dashed out of the shower, dried himself and put on his normal clothes while Myungsoo changed into his own clothes. 

"Let's go!!" Myungsoo said dashing out of the room, Sungyeol struggling to keep up with him  as he dashed down the hall and turned left. 

"What's going on?" Ardyn said as she popped up.

"We have to go back." Myungsoo said as he tried to move past her.

"Why?"

"Because my town and my parents might be in danger. The Fire Nation might have attacked." Myungsoo said with panic in his voice.

"If the Fire Nation had attacked, it would be dangerous if we just showed up. Here, let's go together. Yoonjae! We're going into the village." Ardyn said, showing worry in her eyes. Myungsoo just nodded and walked down the stairs.

"Wait, if the Fire Nation would still be there, won't it be dangerous for you to go? I thought they wanted you dead." Sungyeol said with worry, his eyes not leaving Myungsoo's zombie walk down the stairs.

"It would be, but they won't know its me. I'll disguise myself like you guys. Yoonjae are you ready?" 

"Yes Miss, I am. Should we take your flying tiger?"

"Hmm...I don't think we should get MuMu to go, it would gather too much attention and ruin our disguise. Now let's get going before Myungsoo gets even more worried and gets a panic attack. Sungyeol-sshi, where is the town?"

"The town is west of the woods entrance. If we go through the forest, we might be about to make it there in about 10 minutes by walking, 5 by flying."

"Let's get going then!"

~~~~~~~~

"Oh. My. God." were the only words Myungsoo could utter. The town was a mess. The stores were burnt down, people were running about in panic, children were lost, livestock ran around, confused.

"Let's go to your house Myung!" Sungyeol said, gasping at the horror. They hurried towards the middle of town and saw that Myungsoo's house was almost burnt down, the doors broken, windows shattered. Without a word, they slowly made their way towards the door. 

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join." A monotone voice filled the room. 

 

A/N: Hai hai hai! I'm SOSOSOSOOSOSOSSOSO SO sorry about not updating for so long, I've just been so busy with my other story and with school. Finals are almost here so I decided to update this story and leave you guise off with a cliffhanger ;) oh god, how evil am I? Muahahahaha. I hope you enjoyed this update, I promise to update once more before Finals, but then again, I cannot stick with that because Finals are a pain in my rectum. xDD Don't forget to comment your feelings about this story and subscribe if you want to see more~ I love you all and thank you for checking out my story :)