This Feeling

Our Lovely Dongsaeng

They both went upstairs, it was awkward but Kris broke the silence.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked

"Yes...uh no, we broke up, yesterday" Jia answered sadly

"Just tell me if you need replacement" Kris said laughing

Jia was a bit shocked by hearing that and she even blushed.

They arrived at the room. It was big, maybe 5x bigger than their elegant CR.

"So here it is"

Jia walked around to familiarize herself with the room and finally sat at the end of the bed. Kris stepped closer and closer to Jia that made Jia fell down to her back. Still, Kris went on making Jia close her eyes and scream.

*kring kring*

Kris' phone rang breaking the moment.

"Have to go. See you...love"

Jia's heart pounded so fast. Even though it scared her, she admitted to herself that it really turned her on. ~

She took a nice, fresh bath enjoying the bathtub and admiring the cool bathroom that made her forget about the incident earlier. After taking a bath, she went down for dinner. There was already food on the table, a lot and noticed that Kris was not there.

"Uh.. where's Kris?" Jia asked curiously

"Probably at the gym"

Jia went back to eating and roamed around again after. She have seen the movie room, master's bedroom, Kris' bedroom and a small studio. While walking, she saw a room with the lights on, she carefully peeked through the small small opening on the door. It was the gym. Kris was no where to be found in that room so Jia thought Kris left the lights open so she walked in and did some stretching since no one was using the room, but that was what she thought. After minutes, she felt hands wrapped around her body. It was Kris. Jia's heartbeat was fast once again. She can feel the warmth of his body and she felt comfortable. Jia looked at her side, having an awkward stare with Kris but suddenly a phone rang. It broke the moment again.

"I...I'll be going first" Jia said breaking the silence

"Okay"

Jia left but she was a bit curious of the looks in Kris' face. It was filled with sadness.She got back to Luhan's room where she'll be sleeping. She tried to find a picture of Luhan but there was none so she decided to sleep.