Goodbye, good life

Our Lovely Dongsaeng

 

Jia and her mom were getting ready for a flight to Korea just because of a ‘guy’ aka the boyfriend of Jia’s mom. You’d probably think that she’s too old for it but she doesn’t care even if Jia would try to stop her from that ‘teenage love thing’

Jia left after packing. She went and meets with her boyfriend, Li Wei, at the park. Li Wei was on his usual happy and cute face which girls could not easily resist. He had no idea what Jia will be telling him.

“Why did you want to meet me?” Li Wei asked as he hugged his girlfriend.

“I’m going to tell you something” Jia answered trying to stop the tears that were soon to burst.

“What is it?”

“I’m breaking up with you” she then started crying

“What? Why? Don‘t you love me anymore?” he asked trying to stop himself from crying

“I’m leaving China tonight… Goodbye” she walked away not waiting for a reply.

JIa arrived home and hugged her mom.

“Let me guess, you broke up with him?” her mom asked while comforting her.

She didn’t answer and instead she cried harder.

An hour before their flight… Jia changed into her sweaters so they could already go to the airport. She was nervous. She didn’t know what to expect in Korea especially because it has been nine years since they left Korea to live a new life at China. She was also nervous by knowing the fact that her mom’s soon to be husband has two sons that will be her half-brothers.

“Mom are you sure about that guy?” Jia asked curiously.

“Yes, of course, why did you ask?”

“Nothing, if that’s what you want then I won’t disagree with your decisions”

Hours later… they finally arrived at Korea. They got out of plane and saw a man standing in a corner holding a big banner with a ‘MENG’ written on it which was their surname. Then this guy went near them.

“Excuse me ma’am, are you Mrs Lian Meng?” the guy asked.

Mrs Meng nodded then the guy led them to a car, which is a Limo, only telling that the family was really rich