New home, new family

Our Lovely Dongsaeng

"Welcome home dear" a man said as the door to the mansion opened. It was probably the guy, Mr. Shin

*Jia's POV*

'This is one heck of a house'

I thought as we entered 'their' mansion. Mr. Shin was indeed a handsome man and maybe that's why my mom liked him.

"Um excuse me, where's the CR?" I asked breaking the lovey dovey vibes.

"Use the one upstairs, just turn right. Feel yourself at home"

I smiled and went upstairs, I roamed around for a moment so I can easily memorize the house and straight to the CR after. The CR was big, probably the size of my room in China. I locked the door and proceeded in front of the large and elegant mirror only then when I noticed that someone was actually taking a bath. I tried to get out but it was too late, the door to the shower opened revealing a guy with blonde hair. He was half and he was smokin' hot. The guy was drying his hair with a towel and finally came to notice me.

'What  do I do, what do I do?'

*end of POV*

"So you're Jia huh? I'm Kris" he introduced himself and shook Jia's hand.

"Y..yes. Nice to meet you"

"Well if you don't mind, I'll go first, see you later" then he winked

Jia's cheeks was red when she looked at the mirror. She was embarrassed and because of this she stayed at the CR for 30 minutes just to make sure that she looks good enough. And she decided to go downstairs where everyone was.

"So how's your new home? Is it great honey?" Mr. Shin asked trying to sound like a dad to Jia

"Yep, I loved it"

"Good. So this is Kris, your soon-to-be half brother"

"I.. I know, I met him upstairs" Jia blushed as she answered

 "Is that so?"

"Yes. Um I thought I'll have two half brothers?"

"Oh yes Luhan. He's at a friend's house and will probably be back tonight"

 "Hope he doesn't drink alcohol" Kris butted in.

"Jia will be resting in Luhan's room while he's gone because her room's still being repainted"

"What if Luhan suddenly come home?" Kris asked and took a bite on the apple. 

"Then he'll sleep in your room"

Kris nodded.

"Show her the room Kris"

"Okay" he answered then looked at Jia. "Follow me"