AU: How to Study for Geology

In a Strawberry Filled Universe

AU: Where Yixing is a ditz and is going to fail his geology midterms and Wufan tries to help, but Yixing could care less. 

A/N: lol so /shoots self/ this is... great? ha. haa. hahahhaa. ahah :( its actually . like what is accurate characterization. what is story. what is writing. But i felt like i needed to update this place and the "strawberry" was forced idk i might make a side story to the strawberry reference idkidk. But ahhaha this is terrible :( (i got inspired by watching vSauce on youtube. jesus yixing, kris, get your act together.

I-really-don't-know-what-this-is

1108 words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Are you even listening?!” Yixing blinked and leaned forward.

                “Oh yea, I have been! The mantle and geothermal vents right?”

                “I talked about those 5 minutes ago!” Wufan groaned and put the pencil he was rapidly waving around down next to his notes. Yixing leaned back against his chair and laughed. Wufan’s hair was a ruffled nest mainly due to Wufan’s hands running through them out of exasperation and he was slightly red in the face from talking so much.

                “I swear, makes the whole speak-science-talk really super y but I’m actually dozing off.” Yixing yawned into his fist to emphasize his point.

                Wufan placed his palms flat on the table and hung his head. “I’m not trying to turn you on goddammit, I’m trying to ing tutor you because you’re going to fail your midterms.”

                “But you are my boyfriend, yes?” Yixing reached over and placed his small hand over Wufan’s larger ones. “Can we just skip this for now and cut to making out.”

                Wufan didn’t bother to look up because he knew what Yixing was doing. His face was probably twisted into a weird smile/slash/pout and his eyebrows would be raised framing his stupid playful eyes. Instead he snorted. “I thought you weren’t , why make out?”

                “Your shirt turns me on. Your tie turns me on. Your hair turns me on. Your legs . Your face sorta turns me on. Just the stuff that was coming out of your mouth is boring.” Wufan curled his hands into fists and sighed.  He hung his head even more if that was even possible.

                “You’re going to fail your midterm and it’s going to be all because you can’t pay attention.” Wufan wheezed out. Yixing sympathetically the top of Wufan’s hands.

                “Why don’t you teach me, but try being more ier?” Wufan squeezed his eyes shut. Yixing patted his hands. “Just enough to keep my attention!”

                Wufan looked up and glared. “You’re so unimaginably stupid, I give up.” With that he threw his hands into the air and did a combination of sitting down and pushing his chair from the table to hit the wall behind him with a thud. Yixing laughed and got up from his seat and walked around the table. He propped himself up onto the table and stacked his feet onto Wufan’s knee.

                “Pickup lines work.” He said with a wink. “Stupid puns are pretty y in my opinion.”

                “So you want me to crack a bunch of geology pickup lines and puns.” Yixing nodded rapidly with a stupid grin on his face. “And this will magically make you ace your midterm.” Yixing gave one final nod; Wufan in spite of himself, smiled. He took out his phone.

                “Are you actually looking up pickup lines?” Yixing asked disbelievingly. Yixing shifted his feet so they were on either side of one of Wufan’s knees, rhythmically tapping against his thighs.

                “Well you’re going to fail and I give up on even making an effort to reverse that fact so: yes.” Wufan cringed, when he stopped scrolling, but let out a little snicker. He looked up at Yixing and his lips, concerned.  “I’m only doing this for you this one time, okay, let’s make that clear.” Yixing tapped Wufan’s knee with an assertive smile. “Okay first one. Is your dad a geologist, because you just gave me a volcanic eruption.”

                Yixing snorted and rocked back with his fist covering his mouth, one of his feet kicking back into the air. Wufan smiled and continued to scroll through the webpage. “ Wufan, I didn’t do anything yet and I made you come already.” Wufan, smiling behind his phone, patted the top of Yixing’s converse, signaling him into the next one.

                "How about we go behind that rock and become a little boulder." Wufan watched Yixing to see if he got the pun. It took him a while, but he knew from the way Yixing grimaced that he understood.

                “Oh ew, why would anyone want to have behind a rock?”

                “I don’t know you tell me, you’re the one wanting to jump my bones every single second of every day.” Wufan snorted, trying to find the next gem.

                “I guess if I was really desperate.”

                Wufan sharply looked up from his phone. “You are never- having with me- in the wilderness- behind- a ing- rock.” Yixing crinkled the corners of his eyes and his lips curled into a knowing sneer. He teasingly pulled his cardigan off over his head and bundled it up next to him leaving him only in a black tank and jeans. Wufan glared and went back to scrolling.

                “I’m about ready to give up on this too because I hate you, but last one and I’m out of here. Hi, you can call me a geologist, cause I can make your bedrock.” Wufan put his phone back into his pocket and cocked his head up at Yixing.

               Yixing whined. “I’ve heard that one before.”

                “Well I’m sorry but that’s all I got and now I’m going to go and get a cup of coffee because-” Wufan began to push himself up but Yixing brought one of his feet under the chair and sharply pulled Wufan’s chair closer to the table. Yixing grabbed his tie (It was pink and covered in cute little strawberries- Yixing bought it for Wufan’s birthday knowing that he would hate it. Nonetheless Wufan hated it, so every time he lost a bet, Yixing made Wufan wear it. But that’s another story) and pulled him up to stand.

                They were at eye level which was not a common occurrence. Yixing watched Wufan as his Adam’s apple bobbed and as his eyes trailed along Yixing’s neck and chest and finally down his loose tank where he could see his hard pectorals. Yixing and twirled Wufan’s tie around his fingers and leaned closer to Wufan, tugging slightly on his tie. Wufan quickly glanced up and his eyes widened at the sudden proximity of Yixing.

                He gulped. “Did you know that at this distance, every atom in my body and every atom in your body is drawing us together with the same gravitational pull as the sun to any single individual on Earth?” Yixing’s grip on Wufan’s tie slackened as he snorted and broke out into a fit of giggles.  Wufan hung his head back and groaned.

               “That was pretty lame.” Yixing jerked Wufan’s tie forward and he stumbled forward bumping into the table. Yixing wrapped his legs around Wufan’s waist and leaned in to whisper into Wufan’s ears. “But now you have my full attention.”