[►] Definitely perfect ••

[►] Definitely perfect ••

Hope you like it :D



[Luhan POV] Everything has been settled. We went out for a walk as both of us needed to gather our thoughts. She was following me close behind when I suddenly stopped on my tracks " So you like me "

" Do I? "

" You didn't have any complaints " I was being a jerk at the moment and I didn't know why. I mean, why being a jerk with her when we're both victims here. I was too upset that everything was happening too fast and I was losing control while I looked at her and she was unfazed.

" Fact that I accept everything without complaining doesn't mean that I'm approving "

 

She didn't end it there.

" Our lives have been planned by others but that doesn't mean that we can't be happy. Decisions they make can't be avoided but could be dribbled. For example, if there's another girl you like.. you won't be able to marry her but you can still be with her. Do whatever you want, go with whoever you want and don't hesitate to ask me to cover for you when you need. We'll be partners in that way.. "


oOo

[Nicole POV] " Oops " I looked up and saw a blondie who apologized and folded to pick up his books. I helped him and he carefully put them on his locker which happened to be next to mine. I frowned as it was the first time for me to see him. After closing it, he turned to me and drew out his hand " I'm Lee Kikwang " he flashed me a bright smile.

It was the first and probably last time I was going to see him smiling brightly at me. As soon as he was going to hear about my reputation here at school, he'll probably ask for another locker and eventually avoid me whenever we'll meet in the hallway. It's happened so many times that it's stamped in my mind already. I didn't care.. I didn't need people judging me through others' words.

But that Lee Kikwang recklessly came to my table at lunch and was about to take a seat. I looked up to him in disbelief and pointed at another table " You better eat somewhere else.. it's for your own good "

" If it's for my own good then I better eat with you " he smiled brightly again and dropped himself on the seat in front of me. This kid was weird but I shrugged it off. I kept on eating while he started telling me about him and his life. I couldn't keep up with him as he was speaking fast. Was he rapping? But I understood that he came from the U.S. and that his family moved to Korea for the sake of their family business. As if that would've surprised me. He liked singing, dancing and playing sports and he asked me to walk him around Seoul sometime.

oOo

[Nicole POV] As expected news of our upcoming engagement spread but we dismissed them saying that it was still all under discussion while the truth was that our families were organizing a big event which would've officially announced and celebrated our union. Other than that, Luhan and I ignored each other.

Who was giving me all his attention was the new kid, Lee Kikwang. Almost two weeks passed since he arrived here and he hasn't ran away yet. Actually, he's building a friendship between us all by himself. He was the one taking my phone off my hands to save his number and take a picture of us together. He was the one tagging me along in his city tour which consisted on "places where we could have fun", his words.

And those places happened to be places I've never been before like Bingo hall, Poker mania, Billiard and underground dance battles. Everything was new to me yet quite fun, I had to admit. He didn't care if I was uninterested, passive or cold towards him. He'd still be nice and smiley.

Unfortunately picture of us were taken and reached my parents. Image was extremely important for them. In a couple of days there was going to be the big event and I couldn't be linked with anyone else. Not to ruin my image and eventually my upcoming engagement, my mom settled Luhan and I to go out together and a photographer would've followed us to take pictures of us together. She also called it a "teaser" for the big event.


We went to the jewelry shop which has been recommended by my mom. It was time to pick my engagement ring that was going to scream to the whole world that I was taken. My mom would've wanted for me to take the most expensive and luxurious one but I didn't feel comfortable with it. I picked one that had its value and I felt that it represented me perfectly. Adding to that it had one of my favorite colour, blue.


[Luhan POV] I put it on her finger and it was as if it was made for her. As I was holding her hand I noticed how soft her skin was and her fingers were long and slim. I tightened my grip and looked at her.

Girls I knew were all beautiful but if you looked at them closely focusing on certain parts of them like just their eyes, just their nose, just their teeth, just their hands and feet finger. You'd notice their imperfections. In her case, there aren't. Every single detail of her was simply flawless.

" What? " she asked.

" Are we done? I want to go home " I answered abruptly.

oOo

[Luhan POV] Our families gave their all for this party. Everything has been prepared well: from the decorations to the buffet and the tables. I couldn't even imagine what could they do for our wedding. All eyes were on us, all the attention was on us as it has been officially announced that Nicole and I were engaged. Everyone clapped their hands excitedly while we were standing there like statues.

She gave a nod and when I looked for the person she nodded at.. It was him, Lee Kikwang. I didn't know what was it, jealousy maybe? I slid my arm on her waist and pulled her for a kiss. She gasped in shock but knew that she couldn't just push me away in front of all these people. When we parted I looked at him again and grinned satisfied to have marked my territory.


" What was that? "

" Are you dating? " I suddenly asked which caught her off-guard. She quickly restrained herself and shook her head.

She was going to be my wife. Why was she asking about that kiss? I had all the rights to do it. Or maybe I didn't?

oOo

[Nicole POV] " What are you doing here? "

" My mom sent me, not to leave you alone " he explained as he took a seat. I just responded with a nod and turned back to my cooking. Fortunately, I always cook more than needed, at least at times like this I don't have any problem. My parents went out for a dinner with their friends and it seemed that Luhan's parents were going to be there too that's why he was sent here.

We sat in front of the big LCD screen in the living room for dinner. We needed the TV so that it wasn't going to be quiet and awkward. We were sitting next to each other eating on our own when my hand reached for his mouth to feed him. I was surprised by my own action but he opened his mouth and let himself being fed.

When I felt his arm dropping on my shoulder, I gasped and from the corner of my eye I could see that he was surprised too. It seemed that we were both trying to get comfortable together and accept the fact that we were a couple. We were practicing, in short.


[Luhan POV] More than 10 minutes passed since she walked upstairs to pick up her phone. Who was she talking to? I decided to follow her and as I was about to reach her room I heard his name. I walked in and grabbed her phone. Yes, on the screen there was his name. I felt my eyes flaming fire as I threw it on her bed " Are you dating? " I asked clenching my teeth.

I pushed her down and went on the top of her. I didn't know what I was doing anymore. All I knew was that she was going to be my wife and she was talking with Kikwang. I couldn't stand it.

" We're friends " she said nonchalantly. And since when did she have friends? I started kissing her on her lips, on her cheeks and down to her neck. I was being harsh and forceful. She tried to resist and fight me until she suddenly stopped and I stopped as well.

" You stopped fighting " I whispered looking at her eyes straightly. What did that mean? I was about to think that she wanted it, she wanted me but she cut it off immediately saying that it was useless fighting since I was obviously stronger.


[Nicole POV] The day after he came to my locker and apologized once again for what he did last night. I nodded and asked him for a walk. I had to remind him what we've agreed to from the beginning.

" Our lives have been planned by others but that doesn't mean that we can't be happy. Decisions they make can't be avoided but could be dribbled. For example, if there's another girl you like.. you won't be able to marry her but you can still be with her. Do whatever you want, go with whoever you want and don't hesitate to ask me to cover for you when you need. We'll be partners in that way.. "


I also clarified that since I didn't ask anything about his girls, he couldn't ask anything about Kikwang or anyone else. What he did last night was simply unacceptable and he couldn't do it again. He didn't expect me to know about all his chicks and but I actually knew them all. Gossip at school spread like fire.
 



Did you vote for Luhan&Nicole nickname @ foreword?