[►] Definitely perfect ••

[►] Definitely perfect ••

Hope you like it :D



All the girls at our school are the same....

They're pretty, very pretty. From their make up to their hair and dresses. Everyone trying their best to be the best. They look like living dolls. As they walk around they nod and smile.

Behind the prettiness and all the smiles..

Girls pressured by their families, stressed by their surroundings. Everything that they vent on food that they'd force to throw up later. Flirting and making out with every man coming their way, smoking and drinking to forget even just for one night about their ed up reality. They do anything to mess up with their lives knowing that everything has been planned anyway.

One of them was going to be my wife - Luhan



[Nicole POV] " Stop always acting cold " I heard him saying as he placed his on the table. It wasn't the first time for me to hear such a thing. I've always been accused to be acting, faking.. what they don't realize is that I've been raised to be what I am: a girl who has to live with high standards and accept her life as it has been planned since she was born.

I lifted my eyes from the book I was reading to meet his " You should understand me, Luhan " I said with the usual soft and calm voice of mine. And he should've understood me.. knowing his family status, I bet he wasn't spared from the training kids like us have to go through.

" I do and that's why I said to stop, I know how hard it is "

" But it isn't..I'm satisfied with myself and my life. "

oOo

[Luhan POV] I suddenly happened to look at her. She stood out as she was the only one sitting by herself in that big and well-prepared table. It was the first time I saw her at lunch probably because I wouldn't usually look around. She was eating her meal quietly not drifting her eyes from it.

I noticed a couple of girls walking over to her. They smiled and pointed at a table not far from hers. I guessed they were inviting her to join them but she simply waved her hand and bowed. Before she could pick up her spoon again, another girl approached her. Unlike the previous two, she was annoyed and dropped her fist on the table.

Nicole looked up to her cluelessly " Yes? "

" Why didn't you join us?? "

" I'm fine by myself but thank you "

" Aren't we enough for you? Do you think so high of yourself? "

" I didn't say that "

" But that's what you thought.. Get off your high horse, " everyone gasped when the girl grabbed Nicole by her wrist and pushed her down on the floor. No one dared to move and help her. She wasn't really known for her friendliness. She was quite hard to be with as she wasn't a girl of many words. That's why she didn't have friends at school.

Even then she kept her composure. You couldn't see any sign of anger or disappointment in her pretty face. She brushed the dirt on her skirt and put the seat on its spot before walking out quietly.


We were at the library working on our project. I took a few glances at her and she looked focused as her usual. What has happened earlier hasn't affected her at all, it seemed. She noticed me staring at her and raised her brows giving me a questioning look.

" Why didn't you react earlier? " I asked curiously.

" Was it going to change anything? "

" Probably not.. but you could join them, you could be friends "

" How real do you think that'd be? Not worth it.. "

And she was right. A real friendship between girls was hard to find at our school. Girls you would see talking and laughing in a corner would be the same you would see talking behind each other's back somewhere else. Their conversations were all quite repetitive.. It was all about the so called 3Ms: make up, money, men. They were all rivals: who is prettier? who is richer? But they didn't care. They'd rather be fake and stick together rather than being alone.

Nicole was alone but she was real.. and that was amazing. Yes, I was amazed by this.

oOo

[Luhan POV] Soccer, this is one of the things I truly love. I was playing with my friends when we heard an uproar from the tennis field. Everyone turned to look and saw a girl lying on the ground. I narrowed my eyes as I couldn't believe at what I was seeing. I run there and I had the confirmation that it was her. Again, no one dared to move and help her. The other girls were watching her in circle.

 


" Isn't she underweight? " I reluctantly asked. Since when I carried her I noticed how light she was. I was sure she wasn't even 40kg which for her height wasn't enough. The nurse looked at me and nodded. It wasn't really a surprise at our school to have girls who were too skinny. Skinny meant beautiful.

" That's not her problem though.. It's not the first time I have her here.. " the nurse explained that her health was quite unstable. She has to take her medicine daily or she'd feel weak immediately and eventually faint, like today. It must be hard.. especially when she has to keep up with her studies and all the activities she's part of.

Looking at her right now. She looks peaceful, almost angelic. As if her life wasn't really as hard as it is. Could she really be satisfied of herself and her life? My hand caressed her face when she suddenly opened her eyes " May I know what are you doing? " I quickly drew back my arm and dropped it on my side.

oOo

[Nicole POV] The night when all the sons and daughters of the most important families gather. Everyone would put their best effort to look not good but perfect because that was the only way you could be paired up with someone and have a happy life. Happy life metaphorically.

My mom ordered a dress from Paris for this event. She called her personal make-up artist and hairdresser for me. I had to admit that I looked particularly beautiful that night. They did a great job as always.

I walked carefully scanning the hall and I immediately received a drink from one of the butlers wandering around to serve us all. A drink was a must as soon as you arrive in these events not to make yourself look out of place. I saw the Son family approaching us and I immediately felt my mom pushing me forward after reminding me to smile and be nice.

" Oh, Nicole, you're fabulous.. Son Dongwoon, my son " Mrs. Son introduced as a guy was pushed next to me. I turned to him and drew out my hand which he grabbed and planted a soft kiss on it. Elders left us giggling probably satisfied with their work.

Dongwoon was good-looking. He didn't look Korean at all, maybe a half. He was very nice though, a perfect gentleman. We didn't talk much as I'm not really talkative. We exchanged quick glances and smiles until I felt a grip on my arm that dragged me out in the garden. As I walked behind that person I recognized from his back who he was. How couldn't I recognize him, Choi Minho?

" I missed you " he stopped and turned to look at me when we were far from everyone sight. My waist was wrapped and I was pulled against his chest. My hands helped me to keep a certain distance from him. I felt his heart beating fast and many memories came to my mind. He smiled and pressed his lips on mine after an " I still love you ".

I pursed my lips and pushed him away, at least I tried. He tightened his grip on me and was forcing himself on me. I felt him biting my lips and his tongue trying to get through.


[Luhan POV] " Is there anything wrong? " I asked and obviously there was. She took the chance to free herself and walked towards my direction. She linked her arm with mine and dragged me away. From the corner of my eye I could see her inhaling and exhaling slowly as if she was calming herself.

" I wish that you could keep what you saw for yourself, Luhan "

" You're dating? "

" We were.. " she explained that her family and the Choi's have been on good terms since their college years. When the two of them were born it has been decided that they were going to marry once they grew up. Unfortunately the Choi's had a scandal that made their social status drop and her family cut their contacts with them which also meant that Minho and her had to break up.

oOo

[Luhan POV] Since last Sunday, when my cousin Kris got married, my mom has been busy looking for my future wife. Yes, whenever someone from the family get married, my mom would start worrying about me. She showed me a lot of pictures with profiles attached of all the girls at our Institute but I told her that I didn't want to marry yet because I wanted to finish my studies first. Of course, that's a lie but a lie that works to postpone a marriage with a stranger.

" Oh, she's the right one " I heard her exclaiming from her studio.

I thought that she was kidding or that she would've forgotten about it until another cousin got married but I was wrong. Today as I took a seat for my breakfast it has been announced by one of the assistants that we were going to meet my future wife and her family later. I turned to look at my mom in shock but she just smiled and held my hand " You're going to like her "


As we reached the big mansion I had my mouth hanging because of how big and luxurious it was. My mom pushed me out of the car and giggled. She was excited while all I wanted was to go and play soccer at the park. A maid appeared at the door and behind there was a beautiful woman who I supposed it was going to be my mother-in-law if things were going to be settled. She approached me and welcomed me with a very bright smile. We were brought to the living room where we found his husband who also greeted us enthusiastically. We were invited to make ourselves comfortable and drinks were handed to us.

" She's coming.. " the beautiful woman whispered to me as she patted my back. I gave her a quick nod and looked up the stairs expecting my future wife to come from there. Not long after, I saw a tiny figure appearing and my jaw dropped. It couldn't be.. it couldn't be her.

She walked down the stairs gracefully catching everyone's attention. She bowed and greeted politely each of the elders before being pushed next to me. I moved towards the edge to give her space and reached for her hand to plant a soft kiss on it. We didn't dare to look at each other nor to exchange a word. We were both listening to what the elders were saying which in short was us going to get married.

" What do you think, kids? " they all turned waiting for us to say something. I wanted to say anything but I didn't know what to say. A long and awkward silence followed until I heard her soft and calm voice saying " I have no complaints "



-- so cute, so innocent --