"It could melt you nasal cavity."

I Don't Wanna Love You II

 

"Come on! We're gonna be late!"

"I don't want to enter that room of death!" So I might have been over exaggerating at the way when I said 'of death' because Sungjong had cracked up and stopped running completely, making me pass him nonchalantly without even sparing a glance back.

"B-Byungh-- PUHAHAHA! Wait for me!" He stumbled back onto his feet and tried to regain his posture but judging by the look on his face and the way he was clutching his stomach and laughing so hard that practically no sound came out, yeahp.. he's breaking down. No way will he be able to get to class on time at this rate.

I just shook my head at my childish friend. Actually, all of my older friends are childish.

I picked up my pace leaving Sungjong way behind. I barely made it on time as the bell rang just as soon I stumbled through the doors. Congrats Sungjong, you just gained an hour of detention.

Seems like Myungsoo and Sungyeol had came early. They're uniforms are all wrinkly and their hair was tousled. I don't even wish to imagine what they had did earlier. I guess I'd have to hold in my pee 'till later if they had done what I think they had done it the rest room.

"So you finally decided to join us Mr. Lee."

I tried to ignore Mr. Choi's statement as I speed-walked to my table that was next in front of Myungsoo and Sungyeol's. Sungjong finally entered the lab, still laughing. He immediately bowed to Mr. Choi and quickly scampered to his seat on my right.

"It wasn't that funny."

"But it was!"

I decided that sighing was probably the only thing I could do now.

"Even your noises are funny!"

"Would you like a table to the face?"

He immediately went quite and actually paid attention to the teacher at the front.

"For your mid-semester grading, you will have to complete a project by today. 20% of your grade will come from this so do it well."

The class bursted out in groans and whines until they were silenced by the loud sound of a metre long wooden ruler to a desk.

"You shall pick your own partners."

Then suddenly the class erupted in cheers as everyone got up to go to their respective partner. I'm definitely not partnering up with the two idiots behind me. They'll choose each other anyways. Sungjong? I looked to my right and he wasn't there. Probably has gone off with one of his fangirls that might've begged him to be his partner. I scanned around the room, searching for a worthy partner when someone popped into my mind.

Lee Chanhee's in my class. He definitely won't have a partner. This is the perfect time to get closer. Well apparently Myungsoo and Sungyeol had the same idea of me being Chanhee's partner, only with different thoughts as to why.

"Hey, Byunghun."

I turned around to face Sungyeol who called my name.

"See that avoided kid? Why don't we play a little game on him?" Myungsoo had suggested.

"You mean Lee Chanhee? But--" I started to push the suggestion away but his boyfriend enforced the idea more.

"Take this!" He gave a vial of some sort of green glowing-ish liquid to me.

"And what is this, exactly?" I really didn't know what the freak that was. I was about to take a sniff at it until Sungyeol grabbed my arm that was holding the chemical and warned me.

"Don't sniff or smell it in any way possible even if it's smelling through your . Its smell is very high concentrated and could probably melt your nasal cavity if you smell it directly. Go partner up with Chanhee there and destroy yours and his project."

"I'm not going to risk my grade just to ruin his life!" I protested.

"Too bad because Yeollie worked pretty hard to get this... chemical thing so don't screw up."

His boyfriend just had to defend him. Curse this couple. I merely nodded and started my act. My acting skills were basically Men In Black level! I can't believe I wasn't casted in the movies.

First, get his attention. I turned my head towards his way, hoping he might look over to me. And of course, he did. I just have this magnetic power that brings all the glances to me. As soon as we locked eyes, I sent a little smirk at him to give a little warning. Well I hope it got through but I doubt it.

With quick and light movements, I hoped off of my seat and trudged towards where Chanhee was, ignoring all the requests of people asking me to be their partner. I wonder why they would risk their grade just to be with me. I tried to give out a little grin to him but it just came out as a cocky smile. I heard the little celebration going on with the couple behind me and I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle.

"Uh.. hey Chanhee. Can I be your partner?" Just being around him makes my acting start to fail me. He looked confusedly at me. Probably wondering why I was asking him. I looked at him, waiting for an answer that I know will never be given to me so instead of standing there like a statue for another 3 minutes, I half smiled at him and took the seat next to him. Honestly, I was squealing in the inside as to how close I was with him without having to bully him -- though I will sooner or later.

Mr. Choi called up a representative for each pairing to get the apparatuses needed for the experiment. So of course, I went and got them. We were instructed on how to set up everything and I was pretty proud of Chanhee on the work and dedication he has put up so far. Too bad it's going to get all ruined soon.

As he was jotting down some notes and observations that he had gotten from the experiment, I got a 'signal' -which was a rubber eraser thrown to the side of my head- to commence the plan. I took out the little vial and slowly while Chanhee wasn't looking, poured a few drops into the beaker of our experiment.

I had no idea what would happen if I did so. The mixture of the two chemicals caused some sort of chemical reaction which I wasn't too fond of. It started to frizzle up and a really bad smell was released from it. I scrunched up my face because of the foul scent. I blinked in confusion and actually tried to fix the problem. It might be corrosive and I don't want to melt away anyone's flesh.

I heard chairs being scraped across the floor and quick footsteps come towards me. Before I knew it, Myungsoo had grabbed my arm and started to pull me towards the exit and somehow, I ended up running in front of them, making it seem like I'm leading them. I tried to apologise to Chanhee but it didn't really come out as sincere as I hoped it would. It sounded more like I actually planned the whole thing. It was like I was the head behind the whole 'operation'. But I really was sorry. Because of these two fools, our grades are put at risk.

I had stopped in front of the entrance to the gym since P.E was next anyways. I had my hands on my knees and panting hard, just like how my seniors here would be after a make-out session with each other.

Another class was currently having P.E in the gym so we decided to head straight to the bleachers and try to blend in even though it might be hard with my hair that stands out like the only living rose in the bush.

"Look!" Sungyeol whispered quite harshly and not very quitely.

"Yeol, don't attract attention!" Myungsoo had scolded the other.

"Oh, sorry. But look there. Isn't that..."

"Sunggyu," I started.

"And Woohyun," Myungsoo continued.

"Making out. In public! Ugh they should get a room or something." We all laughed at the tallest's statement. Actually, the two weren't even doing anything counted as making out. They were just sitting next to each other. Barely touching. What is this choding over exaggerating about?

"It's official. They have undeniable love for each other." The said choding concluded with a nod of his head.

After several minutes later of Myungsoo and his boyfriend bickering about Sunggyu and Woohyun making out or not, the bell finally sounded and it was time for P.E. Since we were already there, we got the locker room all to ourselves for at least 5 minutes. So we goofed around for a bit. We finally decided to change when a few students started to enter the locker room.

"Come on. We don't want to be late."

I gave Sungyeol a weird look and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay fine. Just trying to be a 'good kid' for once."

The little trip towards the court was quite... How should I put this? Interesting? It would be if you call a Sungyeol shoving raisins he found into his nostrils interesting.

~*~

 
... I should really go update my other stories now. Enjoy ;P