Tenere (chanlli)

You Belong With Me

tenere; an italian word meaning keep, hold, have

Chanyeol kept staring at his right hand as he bit his lip trying to figure out what was wrong. It was a feeling he couldn't explain, it was as if something was missing. All day he had tried to make his hands busy by writing, playing his guitar, twirling his pen and even tried to cook with Kyungsoo. And he failed, his hand was still itching for something particular.

"Problem?" Suho sat beside Chanyeol noticing that the younger guy had been trying to keep his hands busy the whole day.

"Nothing hyung, it's just that I feel like I need to hold something. I just don't know what" He looked up at their leader and gave a sigh. It wasn't that big of a problem but in some way, it was disturbing and irritating him.

As Chanyeol stood up to get himself a glass of water, there was a knock on their dorm door. He made his was to the door peeping to see who was their visitor. A smile crept up to his face as soon as he saw f(x)'s other maknae standing outside with casserole in hand. Chanyeol immediately opened the door and greeted the younger girl

"Wassap Jinri" He chuckled letting her inside as he took the food in hand and led the girl to the kitchen. Walking side by side, he could feel her hand brushing against his. Chanyeol gave a small smile as he intertwined their fingers together. Sulli looked up at him and gave him a puzzled looked and yet she seemed a bit happy about it. He just grined at her holding tighter on her hand when she tried to pull away.

He noticed that his desire to hold something ceased. Chanyeol looked at Sulli again and gently yanked her closer "You know, your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." Sulli could only blush and try harder on pulling away from the smiling creep. She was speechless from his choice of words. "Now stop pulling and let me enjoy. Your hands are soft"

And with that, Chanyeol never let go until it was time for Sulli to leave. As he freed her hands from his, he could feel them itching again, the want to hold onto something came back. He chuckled to himself as he bid goodbye. Atleast now he knew the remedy for this kind of feeling.

 

--

A/N:
OTL I'm itching to make a KrisToria fic +Suho in it XD <3
I have a scenario same as the KrystalxLay request :))

I'll make it once I have already ate. LMAO

oh look. SM ships them LMAO XD <3

CHANYEOL. TELL ME. WHO YOU LOOKIN AT? XD


teehee <3 now leave me be XD



tumblr people are OSM.
Credits to all those who made and.. took snapshots of them <3 dayuuum