Chapter 2

I'm Okay

Chapter 2

Your eyes slowly open and you blink for 3 times. You sit up while holding your head.

“Ah..” you groaned.

Your room’s door opens and reveals your brother, Junhyung.

“You woke up?” he asked while walking toward you and rub your head.”Yesterday was a tough day, huh?”

You slowly look up.”You knew?”

“Sungyeol told me. Heck, I shouldn’t allow you to date that bastard Nam Woohyun.”

You flinched at his name.

“Can..can we not mention about him anymore, Oppa? I don’t want to meet him ever again. Now.. I’m glad that I’m still attending high school.” You softly smile.

Junhyung slowly smiles.”That’s my baby sister. Do you want to attend school today?”

You vigorously smile.”I want to tell 4Minute eonnies about our breakup.”

 

***

 

School~

“4Minute eonnies~” you called.

4Minute look back and quickly run to give you bear hug.

“Our poor baby!”

“Just forget him, ~~~~~-ah. He’s not worth by your tears.”

“Let me kick his !”

“There are a lot of better guys out there!”

“Let’s revenge!!”

You softly smile and feel touch by their kindness and care toward you.

They finally let go of you with serious face.

“Eonnies, why serious faces?”

“Aha!” Hyuna shouted.”I know!”

“What’s your idea?” gayoon asked.

“Our school’s birthday is in 3 days. Since Dongwoon Oppa is vice president, he told me that we must bring partner to the party and the good news is the students that graduated long time ago can come!” 4Minute girls that already graduated screamed in delight.

“So?”

“I overheard that most of girls of our school want to ask Infinite to be their partner.” Hyuna said and cringed.

You sadly smile, he can’t become my partner anymore.

“~~~~~-ah!” you looked up.”We are discussing about partners. Gayoon will bring DooJoon Oppa, Jihyun will bring YoSeob Oppa, Jiyoon will bring Kikwang Oppa, Hyuna will bring Hyunseung Oppa and Sohyun will bring Dongwoon Oppa.”

You thought about it for a while. Beast members that remain is Junhyung Oppa and there is no way I will bring my brother.

A face pops up in your mind.

“I may bring..”

 

TBC~

 

***

 

HOPE YOU STILL CATCH UP WITH ME~^^

DID YOU ALL SEE SUNGGYU'S TEASER? L IS SO HANDSOME!! :D