Chapter 1

I'm Okay

There is a guy and a girl who standing face to face and the girl is holding the guy’s hand in the middle of the street. People who passing them couldn’t see their faces since it’s raining hard, but even it’s not raining, people seem don’t care about them.

The guy breaks the eye contacts and says.”~~~~~, let’s break up.” And let go your arm.

You feel a lump forms in your throat, but you force yourself to ask.”Wae? Wae, Oppa?”

He looks away.”I..just tired of our relationship. I’m tired of your acts, I hate all of your acts, whether it’s cute or usual, I felt irritate everything about you. It’s actually wrong to date a high school girl.”

“But I will graduate from high school soon!”

“It’s still a long time, am I right? I can’t wait that long since I already irritate with you. Besides, will your acts change?”

You become silent.

“Thought so.”

You swallow your saliva, trying to hold your tears.”F..fine, let’s break up. Let’s not see each other ever again. You will find a better girl. Way better than me.”

He looks back at you and with surprise sorrow eyes, he says.”You are okay with this break up?” as he shakes your shoulder.

You shrug his hands.”Yeah, I’m okay. Maybe..we are not mean to each other.” You look at him and bitterly laugh.”Just find another girl that really suits your taste. When you get home, just throw the things I gave you and remind you of me. I will too.”

“~~~~~-ah..”

“It should be –ssi.”

“~~~..~~~~~..-ssi?”

“Ne. I’m really okay. You don’t need to worry. See the bright side, you don’t need to pick me up anymore, listen to my whining, you don’t need to be tiring anymore and the important thing is you don’t need to be irritating..”

You step back and with a small smile on your face, you wave your right hand.

“Bye..Woohyunnie..”

Woohyun swallows his saliva.”B..bye..” he softly said.

“I guess I leave now.. let’s hope we don’t bump each other.” With that, you turn around and run, leaving Woohyun who stretch out his hand to reach you.

After a while running in the rain, you stop. You look up at the sky which is dark and it rains harder more. Then, you finally break down. You look down and wipe your tears. But, it’s no use. Your tears are flowing uncontrollable.

“It’s okay..” You sobbed.”I will be okay. Everything’s will be okay.. I will forget him.. Be strong, ~~~~~..”

And suddenly, you feel a pair of strong arms hugging you.

“Just cry it out, ~~~~~-ah..” he softly said.”Let it out. Let everything’s out and you will feel better.”

As soon as he finished his sentences, you are completely bawling your eyes out…

***

HELLO~

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW STORY~ :D