Chapter 4

I'm Okay

Chapter 4

 

“~~~~~~~~-AHHH!!!! WAKE UP!!!!” 4Minute yelled and pull your blanket which covered your entire body and face.

 

          “Wakey~wakey~” HyunA said with baby voice and kissed your cheek.

 

          “Palli~” Gayoon said and pinched your arm.

 

          “Dongsaengie~~” Jihyun and Jiyoon said together while moving your legs.

 

          “~~~~~-ah~~!!!” Sohyun yelled in your ear.

 

          But, what they done did not wake you up. They blew raspberry.

 

          “What should we do now? She doesn’t even stir.” Sohyun whined.

 

          “..I..” HyunA started after silence for 5 minutes or so.”..have a way to wake ~~~~~-ah..”

 

          “What is it?” 4Minute brightened.

 

          “But..it may makes ~~~~~-ah sad..”

 

          “Wae yo?”

 

          HyunA pouts.”It has to do with that bastard.”

 

          “But, if it makes ~~~~~~-ah wake up, then I will still agree about it. Besides, if it’s only a way to wake ~~~~~~, we should do it.”

 

          They nod, agreed with Jihyun’s words. HyunA quickly whispers in their ears.

 

          “Ready?”

 

          4Minute nods. Jiyoon quickly leaning on your ear and with deep voice, she says.”~~~~~-ah, Woohyunie Oppa is here. Wakey up palli~” and ended with kissing voice.

 

          As soon as Jiyoon ends the kissing voice, you are magically wake up, sit up and look around your room.

 

          “GOOD MORNING,~~~~~~-ah!!!” 4Minute shouted in happiness.

 

          You look down.*Of course he isn’t here..*

 

          “~~~~~-ah, we are here to bring you shopping with us. You know, the party needs dress, heels, accessories, right?”

 

          You look up, smile and nod.

 

          “Now, get up and wash yourself, ne?” Jihyun said.”We will waiting downstairs.”

 

***

 

          You and 4Minute are shopping in the biggest mall in Seoul. All of you enter wherever shop you are looking.

 

          “Eonnie, I need to go to toilet..” Sohyun whined.

 

          “Fine. Let’s go together.” Gayoon and Jihyun quickly go with Sohyun, leaving you with Jiyoon and HyunA who quickly searching for seat.

 

          “~~~~~-ah, stay here ne? Me and HyunA will go buy ice creams. Or, you want to join?” You shake your head and they leave you alone.

 

          You smile a little and a sigh escaped from your mouth.

 

          -Play Kato Miliya- True-

 

          “Woohyunie!”

 

          With that name, your head snapped up to see Woohyun with a girl that back-stand you, they stand not far from your seat.

 

          “Thanks for company me shopping~” the girl said with bubbly voice.

 

          “No problem.” Woohyun said and realize your existence.

 

          You quickly look away and fist tightening.

 

          The girl realizes Woohyun isn’t looking at her, follow his stare.

 

        “Woohyunie,” she shakes Woohyun’s arm.”You know her? Want to talk with her?”

 

          Woohyun gulps and with uncared manner, he says.”I don’t know her.”

 

          Your heart drops. Your tears are threatening to fall when…

 

          “~~~~~-ah? What are you doing here alone?”

 

          You look up. There he is. Kim MyungSoo.

 

          L quickly walks toward you without noticing Woohyun is standing not far from your seat.

 

          “Yah, ~~~~~-ah, tell me. Why are you here alone?”

 

          “I..I’m shopping with 4Minute. They are going to the toilet and buy ice creams.”

 

          “And leave you alone here? Aigoo… what good eonnies they are. Let’s go shopping together, then.” L brightened with the idea.”We never do shopping alone~” he pouts.

 

          You giggle at the sight of L’s pout. The moment of Woohyun and the girl earlier suddenly forgotten in your mind and now, you are pinching L’s cheeks.

 

          “Oppa is still so childish~”

 

          “~~~~~-ah, it hurts~” He cutely whined.

 

          You chuckle.”Oppa, do you come here alone?”

 

          L shakes his head.”No, others are here too. Want to meet them? They are in restaurant around here.” He takes your hand.”Kaja.”

 

         When L takes your hand, your heart is fluttering and you feel hot all of the sudden.

 

          “K..kaja…” you shuttered and you two are walking, completely forget about Woohyun’s appearance.

 

          There Woohyun is, clenching tight his fist.

 

***

Long time no update^^

hope my reader still read it^^

MIANHAE!!