Chapter 3

I'm Okay

“Who will you bring,~~~~~-ah?”  

         “I think I will bring Myungsoo Oppa.”

         4Minute gasped and Jiyoon quickly shakes your shoulders.

          “Are you serious, ~~~~~~-ah? That death note guy?”

          “Yah, eonnie. He is my really really close friend in Infinite.” You sulkily said while pouting.

          4Minute looks at each other and shrugs.

          “If he is that nice, we think we will approve him.” Gayoon said, smiling.

          “But, seriously, ~~~~~-ah, don’t you want to invite another guy? Maybe Hoya?” Jihyun suggested.

          You shake your head.”I think Myungsoo Oppa is better than Howon Oppa.”

          “Eonnies, just support ~~~~~-ah’s decision~” Sohyun said while hugging your back.

          “Fine then..”

          The school’s bell is ringing and 4Minute girls who already graduated quickly say goodbye and you with Sohyun quickly walk to your school. Unfortunately, your lesson is different with Sohyun so you both go separate ways.

          “~~~~~-ah~” Sungjong called when he saw you enter the classroom.

          You wave and quickly walk to your seat which is beside Sungjong.

          “~~~~~-ah, I heard news about you with..you-know-who..” Sungjong started with low voice.”I don’t know Hyung would be that bad.”

          You give him a sad smile.”Gwaenchana yo, Sungjongie~ I’m okay..”

          Sungjong replies you with a smile and pats your back.

          “Who will you go with to the party, ~~~~~-ah?”

          “I want to ask Myungsoo Oppa~” You answered and took your phone from your bag and quickly text L.

To : Myungie Oppa

Oppa, want to go to the party with me?^-^

          Seconds later, your phone is vibrating, indicating someone sends you a message.

From : Myungie Oppa

Sure, I just wanted to ask you that too. I will pick you up. Wear nice and beautiful dress, ne?

          You closed your phone then sigh happily and look up to see your teacher’s face is glaring at you.

          “Yong ~~~~~, a detention for you. Clean this classroom alone after school. You heard me?!”

          “N..ne..” you nodded.

 

          After School~

          You sigh for the umpteenth time while cleaning the board. You already reported to Sohyun to go home first with 4Minute. Sungjong has something to report so he couldn’t company you.

          Knock..knock..

          You quickly look at the door to see L who is leaning on the door with small smirk.

          “Myungsoo Oppa? What are you doing here?”

          He walks toward you and takes a broom.”Help you.”

          “No need though, Oppa. I’m going to finish anyway.”

          He shrugs and gives you a dimple smile.”Gwaenchana yo.” And quickly sweep on the corner.

          You thankfully smile, even though he can’t see you.

 

***

Here's my update for today! :D

PLEASE READ, ENJOY, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS!! :D

WELCOME AND THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!