Epilogue

The Right Place

 

The girl kept her promise well. After that day, she never shed a tear anymore. She became stronger and faced her life with more enthusiasm. She braved herself to open up to the people around her, such as some of her school mates, and fortunately her bravery paid up well.

She might not be the most popular girl in the school, or even the class, but she had enough people around her that she dared call her friends and she had lots of acquaintances. She smiled and laughed a lot, so much more than before she met Lay. She was happy and content with her life, but sometimes she couldn’t help but wonder, of Lay’s whereabouts, and whether he had any memories of her or not. She might already have some close friends right now, but nobody could replace Lay. Nobody got to her like he did, and she missed him, so much.

A few months went by, and she was now in the last grade of high school. It was the first day of the new semester and the girl sat quietly in her chair. A small smile tugged on her lips. She was content with just watching all her classmates joked around her. She laughed a little when she saw the class entertainer duo, Xiumin and Chen, begun to imitate the funny moves and expressions of some of the school teachers.

She looked at the window and widened her eyes. She just realized that her new class was facing the forest. The beautiful view reminded her of the school’s rooftop, and him. She never went to the rooftop again after Lay's disappearance. It just wasn’t right, being up there without his presence. It made her sad, and sadness was one thing that she intended to avoid in her life right now. That, and because she found that she didn’t exactly need to be alone and hide anymore. Her life was much better, and it all thanks to Lay.

How is he right now? Is he already fully recovered from the accident? Is he already going back to school? Is today his first day of school as well? God, I really want to see what’s he like right now..

It was as If God was being very generous to her that day, because at the moment, the teacher entered the class, followed by a very familiar good looking boy.

“Good morning class, I am Mrs. Lee, I’m going to be your home room teacher this year, and this is your new classmate. Some of you probably recognize his face. He supposes to graduate last year, but because of an unfortunate accident, he has to stay in this grade. I hope all of you can be friends with him."

The teacher slightly turned her face to her left.

"Now, you may introduce yourself."

She said to the boy who was standing beside her, the one with a dimpled smile in his handsome face.

“Good morning everyone, my name is Zhang Yixing, but I’m usually called Lay. It’s nice to meet all of you, I hope we can be good friends.” He said with his soft deep voice while slightly bowing his body. Most of the students said hello back, well, all students except her.

She could only gaped soundlessly in her seat while kept her eyes at the boy who was standing in front of the class. There’s only one thing that crossed her mind at the moment.

God, You totally rock.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Aaaaand I'm done! Phew! So sorry for all the grammar mistakes, I posted all the chaptes as soon as I finished writing them. Huge thanks for those who have subscribed to this story.Thank you so much for reading, and so sorry if this turns out to be below your expectations. But as I said before, don't get your hopes up in this story, because really, I just made this to channel my cloudy thoughts. Once again thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll be able to update my other stories soon. ^^

Thank you, people, ciao! :)