Don't push it, Park Chanyeol

Game over

"Everyone, please sit down~ Class is starting now." The teacher announced... everyone was seated except you two... when is  this day going to end? "Ahem, Park Chanyeol and Kwon Minhyo... please take a seat so we can start the class." The teacher's pitch started to sound irritated.

He stared at you a bit shocked and the only thing you wanted to do at that moment was stuff paint brushes up his nose. He was frustrating you and you didn't even know him. It was only day one. I can't take this anymore. But although you couldn't take it anymore, you didn't bother to say anything to him. Something told you not to snap and instead of being angry and causing a scene, you instead turned to the teacher and said, "excuse me from class, teacher... I'm going to borrow one of your scissors too..." You stormed out and he was shocked... he was also curious so he decided to follow you.
 
Gahhh, this guy. Why didn't you tell me, Sungmi sunbae? You could have saved me from trouble... You thought as you you walked into the girls bathroom. You starred at yourself, luckily you weren't that short for him to spill the paint all over your hair, it was only around the mid area of your hair. You sighed, "here goes nothing." 
 
As soon as you started to cut your hair, someone stepped in the bathroom and caused you to slightly mess up. "H-hey... what are you doing?" You heard that deep voice again. "It's none of your business. You've messed up my day already." Through the mirror, you can see him change from a frown to a smile. "Good, because I thought I messed up everything." "YAH!" "I'll be going now, and your bangs look a bit uneven." He giggled and closed the girls' bathroom door and leaned his back on it. She's pretty cute and clumsy, but she seems... He stayed there and slightly drifted off into his thoughts.
 
You were finished with your hair; you made it into front bangs. It worked out and you were satisfied. You headed towards the door and pushed it. It didn't open. Omg, Minhyo, don't panic, no panicking. "It might just be that I'm supposed to pull it, right?" You tried pulling it and it didn't work. You felt a bit stupid for doing that but better safe than sorry, right? You kept pushing it and still it wasn't opening. You kept on pushing and pulling until you stopped to rest for a second. That's when you gained the energy and determination to push it one more time. It's time to let her go, Chanyeol thought.
 
This time, it opened and you fell into someone. "Ch-Ch-Chanyeol?" You asked but when you opened your eyes, it was the principle and besides him was Park Chanyeol. Grr, I hate you so much Park Chanyeol.
 
Setting change:
 
"Kwon Minhyo, what are you doing skipping class already?" The principle scolded you. "I was stu---" "It's already the beginning of the school, aish. We didn't give you a scholarship so you can fix your hair in the bathroom or go trying to fall into guys' arms." Your heart stopped. He was right, why did you even say Chanyeol's name in the first place? Was I expecting it to be him... No way. No waaaaaay at all. "Anyway, Chanyeol is a good and important student of Seoul Academy and lucky for you, he told me not to suspend you. Now go back to class and start off on a better foot." "O-okay..."
 
You walked out into the halls and thought while making your way to lunch. Speaking of foot, you looked down at your shoe and hair was stuck on the bottom of your shoe. Omo, why is it always me? Today isn't a good day. You were deep in your thoughts until someone put their arms around you and pulled you close to them. "How did it go with the principle? Minhyo-ah~~" He sang it. You looked up and it was Chanyeol. "It's none of your business, Chanyeol." You shoved his arm but he still kept it there. "Yah, yah, you shouldn't be so rude," You scoffed and then he continued, "next time, it's more respectful to call me Chanyeol oppa~" He sang it again. "YAH! I would never refer to you like that ever in my life! You got that?! Don't push my limit either."
 
As soon as you said that, his arms left your shoulders and gestured as if he was being arrested. "Okay, okay, I won't push it... but I will pull." He smirked and your cheeks turned red. You were embarrassed because he knew that you tried pulling the door. Minhyo... what have you gotten yourself in to? Chanyeol walked ahead of you but he was still in your sight, "don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He turned around with his hands in his pocket and smiled warmly. This time, it wasn't a mischievous smile, it was a pleasant one. "Minhyo, your shoes..." There he goes again, breaking the pleasant moment. As you thought that, he stepped closer to you and bent down to look at your shoes. "Your shoes are so ugly." He chuckled. "Hey!... well, it's all thanks to you, you idiot." "Haha, you're welcome then~" "Hahaha, whatever Chanyeol, stop bothering me." Why can't she open up? He thought. "Um... okay..." You were surprised at his sudden act of retreat but you shrugged it off.
 
"Chanyeol oppa!~" Chanyeol looked over to see a girl. "Hi Hye Ah." He said plainly and then turned back to look at you. "What are you doing today, oppa?" "Nothing..." "Oh, that's good! Your mom said we'd be having dinner together tonight~" She giggled and he turned to look at you. She eyed you up and down as you walk around trying to look for the lunchroom. When she got to your shoes... "Ew... what's wrong with your shoes?" "Hmm? What was that?" You turned to see a girl all over Chanyeol. "Why does your shoe have hair on it? Are you poor or something? Why are you even here?" She said disguste in her sight. "Chanyeol was talking to me, plus, it's not like I want to be here." Chanyeol choked on his saliva a bit when he heard that... for some odd reason, he was... disappointed? "Oh well, it's not like Chanyeol oppa wants to talk to you. So you can go do whatever you were doing." She told you off and you honestly didn't care. She then turned to Chanyeol and started touching him and stuff, you couldn't help but to walk off laughing your off. "Some girl. I guess I should be expecting more people like that." Sigh, today has been long... I should find a place to sleep after school...
 
A/N: I edited it! I'm sorry if you don't like it even after my editing, somehow, I can't think of something, but I'll try to get something much better for chapter 3. I hope you all look forward to it. Me talking to my 1 subscribers. LOL, but please, look forward to it! I have so much planned but I couldn't just rush into that. (: Good night everyone! And I'll do better for the next chapters to come~ <3