Chapter 7

Is Love that Foolish?

Eunjung felt sad because all the girl here seem dont like her so much.She enter the practice room and sit on the floor.She was crying and felt so tired to face all this thing.Suddenly she remembers about her parents.

"Omma..Appa..i am really sorry because i had making you both felt sad with meI just want to achieve my dream but why it was really hard ?."

Eunjung continue crying loudly because she cannot bear her feeling anymore.

Yunho was hearing a girl crying and he walks to find the voice.Yunho saw someone in the practice room.

"That girl?..." Yunho knocked the door and Eunjung turned toward the door.She quickly wipes her tear with her hand.

Eunjung opens the door and she was surprised by Yunho who standing infront of her

.Eunjung bowed her head and she look at him but really scared to face him.

"I am really sorry about the incident..I know i was wrong.Forgive me.."Eunjung still cannot look at him properly,

Yunho was staring at her and he asked her.

"Are you okay?Why are you crying?"

"No,i am not crying..i am fine too.Why do you ask?"

Yunho caresses her cheek and Eunjung become shy.

"Dont lie to me,I am not a woman but i understands woman's feeling."

"I am really okay.Dont worried about me.I just want you to forgive me.."

"About that incident i am already forgive you.Please dont think too serious about that.I am just kidding with you."

"What kidding?You already embarassing me at the public.How can you say that kidding?"

"So please forgive me too.I dont like to argue with anyone."

"Okay,but promise me that you never make me hurt like that day."

Yunho smiled to her and give her his handkerchief. "Please wipes your tear now,you look mess with that look."

Eunjung took the handkerchief and wipes her tear.She said thanks to Yunho.

Yunho curios to know what her actual problem that makes her cry.

"Why do you cry?"

"It my personal problem so i cannot tell you."

"So you broke up with your boyfriend?."

"No i dont have boyfriend..Boyfriend?Oh my god Heechul..I am already forget him.I should called him today."

Yunho cannot hear what Eunjung say and he asked her to repeat but Eunjung refuses.

"Oh oppa i am really sorry that i should go now."

//

At Heechul's house.

Heechul was reading a comic and he sits on the sofa.After Eunjung left him.He felt so lonely and he try to make himself happy but it waste because he seriously not happy when Eunjung gone.He always stay in his house and seldom go out with his friend.He also become more quiet at school.

Hecchul actually cannot stand see Eunjung's mother crying but he cannot fin her now.He promise after he finishes his schooling ,he will find Eunjung.

"Heechul please go buy some eggs ,i want to make dinner now."His sister orders him to go buy some things at the stores.

Heechul is a good boy so anything his sister asked he will do.That why Eunjung always asked him to help her.When Heechul stand up to go to stores ,his phone was rang.

 


Sorry for late update .I was a little busy.Please be patient with me.Thanks for the sucribers and commenter.

New reader please subcribe.Comment too..("