Chapter 2

Is Love that Foolish?

 

At that night,while all people has sleep ,Eunjung finished packed her thing into her bag.

She wrote a note to her parents and leave the note on the table.

Eunjung  felt  guilty toward her parents and shed her tear but she try to not make

any noise that can awake her parents from sleep.

She open the door slowly and walk slowly.

Eunjung  walk toward Heechul’s house and she wanted to meet Heechul before she leave.

She called Heechul but he did not answer and Eunjung was a bit upset.

“I bet he already sleep now”Eunjung  turn  to other way and she saw Heechul stand on the road.

“Ah Heechul,are you still wander at this night?”Eunjung approached Heechul who stand quietly.

Eunjung’s smile fade away when Heechul stared at her deeply.

“Are you still angry  with me Heechul?”

Eunjung try to persuade Heechul because she know heechul might still angry with her decision to run from house.

“Heechul…i..”Eunjung about to shed tear when Heechul do not answer her.

Heechul grabbed Eunjung into his embrace and remained quiet.

Eunjung was stunned by his sudden action.

“Eunjung,we had been friend for a long time,that why I angry when you said that you wanted to leave me.”

Heechul turn to Eunjung face and stared at her with his bright smile.

That smile that attracted many girl and Eunjung not exclude.

"Yes, but it don't mean that you can suddenly hug me ." 

Heechul smirked "You should felt lucky when your handsome friend hug you."

Eunjung laughed and hit Heechul on his shoulder.

“I know you will miss me.Thats why I meet you now.”

Heechul smiled when he saw Eunjung laughed.

Heechul accompanied Eunjung to the bus station.

It already midnight but there are still many people at the bus station.

While waiting for the bus to come,they still joking and playing with each other.

Heechul gives his beloved teddybear keychain to Eunjung so Eunjung will always remember him.

“Thanks Heechul,I will take care this bear and I know this bear will protects me like you always protect me before.”

Heechul chuckled and nodded his head.

“Are you hungry or thirsty?i will buy something for you.”

“Ah no,I am not hungry.Its okay I can eat later.”

Eunjung shook her head but Heechul  still wants to buy Eunjung something to eat.

“I will be back soon.”Heechul leave Eunjung at bus station and run to the 24-hour shop.

“Yah Heechul ,this kid is really stubborn .”Eunjung  mumbled to herself.

In the shop

Heechul choose some snack that Eunjung like and he hardly find Eunjung favourite drink apple juice.

/////////

The bus has come and many people rushed to enter the bus.Eunjung look for Heechul and still waiting

for him but the bus driver scolded her to get hurry.Eunjung enter the bus but her eyes at the shop still

waiting for Heechul.She sit on the bus and the bus moves.

Heechul  saw the bus moves and he quickly go out from the shop and stop when the bus already far from him.

He open the drink can and drink it.He felt regret to choose too long at the shop and now he cannot wish

goodbye to Eunjung.Heechul called Eunjung and she answered.

“Goodbye …I am sorry to not wish you just now.”

“Do not be so dramatic,we can still contact through the phone and I promise to visit you later”.

“Okay…goodbye.” Heechul  off his phone.

Eunjung fall into sleep and she smiled to know what waiting her tommorow.

Heechul come back to his home and walk slowly to his bedroom.

"With who i want walking to school tommorrow?"Heechul sighed and he saw Eunjung's picture in his drawer.

 



 

I will do better next time :).Sorry if it boring.Thanks for my reader.Please comment and subcribe...Should i put yunho in the next chapter?...hehee..