Chapter 1

Is Love that Foolish?

 

While in the mathematic class,Eunjung felt sleepy because she really do not like mathematic subject.

“Ahh”Eunjung yawning and unlucky for her because her teacher saw Eunjung not focus in class and the teacher approached Eunjung’s table.

Heechul felt worried if the teacher will angry to Eunjung but he cannot do anything.

“Ham Eunjung!”The teacher  hit her table .

“Ah teacher,I am sorry ….”Eunjung look down and scare to face her teacher.

“If you do not want to study in my class,go out now!”The teacher crossed her arm.

“I am sorry miss,I will focus now.”Eunjung begged her teacher and all the student become quiet.

The class continued.

After the class,Heechul walk toward Eunjung.

“Yah are you daydreaming again,whats wrong with you?.”

Eunjung look at Heechul “I wanted to quit from this school.”

“What?Are you kidding me?”Heechul really shocked with Eunjung word.

“I am not kidding you,I want to go audition.If I do not go it just become more worst.”

“So how about your father?You know that he really do not want you to be a singer.”

“Yes I know that but this is my dream ,they cannot against my dream.”

Heechul stay quiet. “How about me?You wanted to leave me?.”

Eunjung turned to Heechul “You are still my friend,Heechul.I will not forget you.”

Eunjung and Heechul walk together to their home.

Eunjung start her plan to run from her house tonight..

 

 

 


I am sorry it really short.I ll strive hard to make it long with other chapter.Thanks.Please comment and subscribe.:)