Chapter 3

Is Love that Foolish?

 

The bus arrived at the city and Eunjung wakes up from her sleep.Although its really tired for her but she really happy because her dream will come true.

Eunjung walked around the city but she didn’t know where to go because she new here.She never go to the city by herself ,she will go with her friends or her parents.

Eunjung go to a restaurant because she already hungry and her stomach cannot stop making sound.She don’t know how to order and she just imitate the people besides her.The food here is really expensive and all people look like rich people.

After she eat,she went out from the restaurant and wanted to across the road.While she was walking,she almost bumped by a car.Eunjung fell on the road and her knee got hurt.The car’s owner go out from his car and approached Eunjung.

“Hello miss,can you see when you across the road?”His expression is not really good.

“I am sorry,but I thinks its not my fault you drive too fast.”

“So you expect me to drive slow?My car is really expensive you know.”

“I don’t care your car expensive or not.You can harm other people.Luckily I still alive.”

“Where are you come from?You look so poor.”

“What you call me poor,after you hurt my body,now you want to hurt my heart too?”

A man approached that man. “Mr Yunho,we should go now.The meeting already start.”

“Okay ,You lucky now if not I should ask you to pay for my car.”Yunho enter his car with his assistant.

“Yah you are really arrogant,no one will want you.”

//////////////

At the school,Heechul felt very sleepy and stare at Eunjung places.The teacher enter the classroom and felt weird.

“Where Ham Eunjung.She absent?”

Heechul try to give excuse to his teacher . “Ah ,she has cold today.She cannot come to school.”

“It so weird,Eunjung never skip class before eventhough she is sick.”

“Her fever is reall bad,I thought she is really tired to come.”

“Oh,its okay.We will continue to study now.”

After the school had finished ,Heechul go home alone and walk by Eunjung house.He saw Eunjung ‘s mother is crying.

“I bet she must know about Eunjung now.”

Heechul walked toward Eunjung’s mother and try to comfort her.

“Auntie,why are you crying?”

“Heechul ah,Eunjung..she run last night and she leave a note too.”Her mother cannot stop sobbing.

“Eunjung run?”He lie to don’t know what happen.

“Yes,please I begged you.Find my Eunjung.”

“But..i.”

“Please she my only child.I miss her a lot.”

“Yes aunt.I will try to find her.”