Chapter 6

Is Love that Foolish?

Eunjung felt very nervous but she felt relieved when Siwon always beside her.She dont know why Siwon really nice to her but she dont mind.Eunjung enter his boss office and Siwon wait for her outside the office.

Eunjung knocked the door and her boss asked her to come in.

"Oh Eunjung please sit here,i wanna talk something very important to you?"

"Important?What do you mean ?"

"Actually i am really thinks that you are have potential to be a famous artist someday.I want to make you solo artist."

"Solo artist?I dont think i can do this..."

"Oh please,it a waste if you in group because you really have many talents.You will debut next month."

"Next month?Isnt it to rush for me ,i mean i only have been here for 4 week and how can i will debut so early?"

"Dont worry,i know you can,this is your contract.Please thinks about it."

Eunjung took the contract and she want to tell Siwon about this but he already gone.

"Where is him?I thought he will wait for me untill i finished.I want to tell him about this and only he that i can depend."

Eunjung read the contract while walking and she bumped into a girl.She scolded Eunjung and Eunjung make bow to ask her forgiveness.

"I am really sorry..I am fault"

"You know who me,I am Jessica jung Snsd.Please dont joke with me and i dont friend with trainee like you."

"I know you but i am really sorry.."

Jessica throw her mineral bottle to Eunjung and she walked to other direction.

Eunjung rub her hand and she take the bottle and put into dustbin.

"She really arrogant huh?What a shame really pretty but ..uh i dont want think now."

Jessica walk toward Snsd practice room.

"Why you look really angry Jess?"Tiffany asked her.

"That new trainee ..she really annoying.I dont know why boss take her."

"I heard that she really have nice voice."Hyoyeon said.

"No way i am the best voice in SmEnt."Taeyeon really angry to Hyoyeon.

"I just heard about it so i dont really know."Hyoyeon try to calm Taeyeon.

"I thinks she really beautiful and nice body.Maybe that why boss chose her."Yuri explained.

"I just hope she dont take Yunho away from me?."Jessica said.

"Dont worry,Yunho only look at you Jess,you are more beautiful than that village girl."Taeyeon said to make Jessica more happy.

"I know..."


Please subcribe and comment..Thanks to sucribers and really sorry to make snsd antagonist here.