Fifth Chapter;; KISS?

Ilhoon's Tail

 

“Sunbaenim. I’m very aware of your feeling…” I manage to say in between my sob. “and I don’t know if you’re being sincere or  not but you made me realize that I do like him more than just a friend. I’m so-sorry” I bowed 90 degree,

“_____-ah” He stopped me by my arm. “This is not right, babe I’m here for you, I would do just everything for you. Please don’t push me away” He begged, he had his eyes staring down on me, his damp eyes, I can feel sincerity in his eyes. But… “I’m sorry” I turned away and make my way. Run for my love.

I don’t care if I’m just his tail but being with him makes me happy. I run with all I might before stumble down to the hard ground, tears escaping my eyes as I sat up. My knee bled yet I felt no pain. It is more painful in my heart than my body.

Struggle to get up an arm wrapped around my shoulder. My eyes widened. “Ilhoon-ah” I wrapped my arm around his neck, hugging him tightly. “Ilhoon-ah! He’s nothing really. I don’t even know he’s coming” without knowing I voiced out a complete lie. He buried his face into my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Don’t ever make me jealous” he finally voiced out. I let sigh of relief. Now that he fixed my heart I can finally feel the pain in my knee. “My knee” I mumbled. He pulled away as his eyes trailed down to my knee. He was taken aback. He pulled handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my knee.

He lifted me up bridal style and put me into the car. Getting himself to the driver seat, he drives back to my house.

“Omo” My mum gasped as she saw me in that state. “____-ah! Eh- Ilhoon? I thought….” “Mum! I’M FINE!” I cut her off even before she could say anything that can cause my Ilhoon to walk away again. “Ilhoon! Let’s go” I grabbed his hand and drag him to upstairs. Into my room.

“So..” I sat on the edge of my bed. 3 days of not talking with each other really have a great effect on us. I can’t seem to find the right words to say. He sat next to me, playing with the tip of his finger. “I’m sorry, overreacted.” He started.

“but really how could you hug him that way! I mean, if it was nothing then why..” he let out a huge sigh and pouts. Again a tears slipping off my eyes. “You did go after me”

“you mean pig. How do you expect me to react after saying those words” I mumbled, “I’m sorry! Give me your phone” I stared at him clueless as I hand him my phone. He grabbed my phone and smile at me. “So… If you have nothing then I’m deleting his contact number” He mumbled. I nodded my head. He was nothing. Ilhoon is the only one that matters to me.

“Ilhoon-ah. Why do you get jealous when I’m with other guy?” I questioned. He froze before turn his face to me. “yo-you’re my bestfriend! Of course I care” he smiled goofily; I let out a sigh and turn away. I get my hope high for nothing. I shouldn’t have asked.

“I know” I nodded my head and let out a bitter smile. “_____-ah” He called my name, “mm?” I replied.

“_____-ah,” again he called my name. This time I turned my face to him. My eyes widened as I felt his lips against mine. Am I dreaming?

“Sweetie you should come fo-” Both me and Ilhoon froze and pulled away. Staring at the closed door of my bedroom. “Baby” My mum said against the door “Use protection” She added along with a small giggle. I blushed at her statement. Ilhoon quickly stood crossing his arm. “MUM!!!!” I screamed, embarrassed.

“She’s right. We need to use protection” Ilhoon jokingly wink at me, I playfully punched his stomach. “go die” I buried my face into the pillow,

he kissed me, he KISSED me, HE KISSED ME

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Author note: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! Don't run away and please still read my fanfics :)

Ps: a lot vote for you to continue on playing with Minhyuk and make Ilhoon jealous, well DO YOU THINK MINHYUK WOULD GIVE UP THAT EASILY?!! don't worry a lot more coming :D pss: Upvote -winkeu-

I'll unhide the next chapter once I get enough comment :P