Second Chapter;; Fight again

Ilhoon's Tail

 

Come on!!! Gurl! Speed up!” He yells at me, making himself comfortable in my bed. “one more ‘gurl’ and you’re dead” I warned stuffing in my book for today classes. He rested his hand behind his head staring up to the ceiling. “Oh new message” he noted, I ignore him and continue with my stuff. From the corner of my eyes I see him grab my phone from the table.

From….” I look up at him for him to continue but instead I saw his eyebrow knitted together, staring at the screen. More like glaring.

What?!” I said getting impatient with him. “What the hell!!” he yells. “What the hell is this?!?! ‘Minhyukkie?’ our meeting was unexpected, I’m looking forward to a real date, smile” he read out loud before glare at me. “Yah!!!!!!!!” he yell at me again as I tried to avoid meeting his eyes. How should I know Minhyuk Sunbaenim save his phone number as ‘Minhyukkie’. “EXPLAIN!

Damn Ilhoon, stop acting like you’re my boyfriend” I said in a small voice. I regret those words coming out of me. I didn’t mean it that way, but it’s the truth though. He act like we had something but then at school he would talk with girls and sometime flirt with them. Like am I just his second option when he’s bored? He wanted to keep me by himself and act like a couple but he never told me about liking me or anything like that. If I don’t know him I would have thought he’s a playboy.

Throwing my phone on the bed he slams the door of my bedroom shut. He’s going to ignore me.

Today I walked to the bus stop because Ilhoon went first. Usually he would let me ride his car, but today… after what happened just now. Of course he went first. I don’t mind though, I’m used to it. Staring down on the road after landing my at the bus stop seat, a yellow Lamborghini stop right before me. Looking up to the sliding window, a guy with a glasses on turn his face at me.

Minhyuk Sunbaenim?” I stand up right away. Giving him a 90 degree bow. “It seems like there won’t bus anytime soon” he said with a slight grin on, but before I could respond a bus stop right behind his car. “There!” I point happily at the bus. “so you’re gonna turn off your sunbae offer?” he had his lips curved downwards taking off his glasses. “Come on” he said getting off this time. I couldn’t possibly say no now right?, now that he’s outside his car begging me to go with him.

With a slight nod from me he ran towards the other side of the car opening the door for me. Walking up to him I get in his car. After closing the door for me he get into the driver seat. Putting on his glasses back. “Do you usually ride that bus? Because every day I drive passed this road, I can give you a ride” he offered. I shook my head right away.

of course not. Sometimes my friend will pick me up” I said but somehow in a small and sad tone, remembering what happened just now, and to actually think about the reason he’s mad was the person right next to me. He’d ignore me if he saw me ride Minhyuk’s car.

Ilhoon?” he questioned. I look up from my finger to his face. He was concentrating on the road. “y-yes” I replied. “You two seems close. Are you sure he’s not your boyfriend?” he questioned again. I shook my head. "We never actually think of anything like that. He's just my childhood friend” he nod as a respond.

So _____. Are you free after school? You see I don’t really have any girl friend. So I want someone to go find birthday present for my mum” he actually offered me to go on a date. I mean not exactly a date but his intention was pure. How can I say no. but “I’m sorry, I can’t make it today. Too busy” I made up an excuse I can’t bear another fight with my bestfriend.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be today, the birthday is on next week” he added. Damn, there’s no way out. “but I can’t promise you” “really?___?” he asked excitedly. I nodded my head.

Getting off his car he grabbed my book from my hand almost immediately that I can’t refuse. “Sunbaenim!” I tried to snatch back my book but he raised it up in the air, he’s so tall that my jump wasn’t helping at all. I stop as I saw the girls glare at me. I’m pretty used to Ilhoon fangirls, but Minhyuk Sunbaenim fangirls is scarier. Ilhoon fangirls usually my age but Minhyuk’s fangirls, I can tell almost 80% of the school’s girls.  “come on, I send you to your class” he laughed at my pouty lips.

It’s okay. You should go to your own class!” I said, eyeing my book in his hand. Apparently I’m in the same class as Ilhoon. He wouldn’t like what he see.  “It’s okay!” he smiles continue his walk. Then I saw him. Right in the hallway walking across me, he had his eyes glaring at me.

w-what? Did you guys fight?” Minhyuk questioned. No, this is the time for him to realize the fact that I’m not his second choice no more. “It’s okay!” I grabbed Minhyuk’s arm and walk passed Ilhoon.

I’m sorry but I don’t wanna be your second option anymore.

+++

Author note: Thanks for reading! Please subscribe and tell me what you think!^^

 

yeolwifey © All rights reserved