Third Chapter;; Confession

Ilhoon's Tail

 

Minhyuk Sunbaenim insist on buying me drinks at the cafeteria because he said it was still early, and since I’m still trying to avoid Ilhoon I agreed. But it was a hell. The girls, every single one of them are glaring at me, the sensible Minhyuk notice it and send me off to my class. “See you later” he waved as he hand me my book that he had been holding all this time. As I get in I saw Ilhoon sitting on the seat that I usually sat on. Instead of going for him, I take a seat at the empty seat far at the corner. Ignoring him.

From the corner of my eyes I see him walking up to me. “We need to talk” he voiced out. I stared elsewhere avoiding his eyes. “The teacher is about to come” I said in a small voice. I saw his face turn to red probably pissed. “Look, why are you mad when it’s not even my fault?!?!” he yells.

All of the student in the class turn around to me and Ilhoon. I’m obviously uncomfortable. “Seriously not now” I mumbled, but he can’t seem to understand. “Do you think being with Minhyuk can make me jealous??!!! NO!! IT’S MAKING YOU LOOK PATHETIC!!RAISING A GAP BETWEEN ME AND HOW LOW YOU ARE-

*Slap*

For the first time, my hand land on his face. Running away from the scene, I didn’t stop even after I heard him calling my name. “That’s how low you think of me? All this time” I can feel my tears threatening to breakfree. I was humiliated by my own bestfriend. “_____?” I was too upset to even look at who it is and keep on running away until I meet the end of the hall. The last room which is the gym. No one was there to see me cry, and I was glad. I cried my heart out when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn my face following the hand but it was a pure disappointment. The person is not the one I expected it to be.

It’s okay, calm down” Minhyuk pull me into a hug, instead of pushing him away I let myself fall into his arm. This is really what I need right now.

[Third Person POV]

yahh did you saw _____?” Ilhoon grab some random people passed by. He realized how pathetic and stupid he was for saying those things to you, and never meant any of that. Reaching the end of the hall, his eyes caught a slightly opened door leading to the gym. His eyes widened at the figure of _____ hugged by a tall guy. He was mad, he was pissed. He was burning with hatred. He hated ____ for being with other guy.  Takes him a while to notice that it was his biggest rival. Minhyuk.

I’m done with you

[End Third Person POV]

Now you still want to deny that you don’t have anything more than just ‘friend’ relationship with him?” I heard Minhyuk say. I’ve always liked him, but the feeling of being second option is just painful. I know I’m nothing compared to him, he’s cute and all and I’m just his tail. I felt his hand caressing my hair. I feel surprisingly safe in his arm.

You know, you don’t have to go back to that class. Let me send you home” he offered, I nodded I don’t feel good right now. He grabs my hand and lead me to his car, I don’t care anymore what those es say about me, I just want to go home. Getting in his car, he speed up to the address I told him. “I’m sorry” I started.

He took a glance at me before turn back to the road. “for?” “For taking your time” I replied, he let out a chuckle. I lean my head to the window staring outside the glasses. “This is nothing. I will do anything for the one I love” He replied make me choked by my own saliva. He must be joking. “You’re funny. You don’t have to go that far just to cheer me up” I tried to cover up, earn another small laugh from him. “I’m serious” he admitted. Did the most popular guy just confessed to me? This can’t be real.

why would someone like you like someone like me?” I questioned. He let out a sigh, I don’t know for what was that for and what does he mean by that, did he regret saying that? “I like you ever since I first saw you when you joined art club, but you always with Ilhoon I didn’t get a chance to get any closer to you, but at that store you were alone, well at least that’s what I thought, moving on.. you said he’s not your boyfriend so I figured out that I'm still in the game.” He confessed before he stopped the car.

I will keep trying until you like me back. Even if you like Ilhoon I will wait patiently. If forever is what it takes, I’m up for it. Don’t answer me now until the answer is a yes. If you think it will never happen, then never answer me. I’d rather wait till I die than a no from you

All this time, he likes me. All this time I was being Ilhoon’s second option, he had liked me?

Yes…

+++

Author note: Please subscribe too!!! and tell me what you think!!!^^ I'm so proud! 3 chapter in a day XD

 

yeolwifey © All rights reserved