Chapter 1

Once Upon A Time

A loud sound of horse steps was heard trough the entire forest as the Queen’s soldiers were walking along the road in the middle of it. Behind them, a bunch of kids, not younger than 15, were walking one behind another with their hands tied with the same long rope. It was obvious that these kids didn’t choose to go with the soldiers, they were forced against their will. They all looked terrified. Except for one girl who was walking at the end of the line. She was scared, but she was more curious than scared. In her village, she was known as the nosy girl. She was always sniffing around wanting to know everything. So when the Queen’s men broke into her village and took all the people over 15, including her, she was actually curious to see what happens next. It turned out, the kingdom was threatened with a war and every healthy person over 15 had to fight.

“I guess it’s some war we are threatened with when even the girls have to fight” she pointed out, “or the men are too weak.”

“Hey, you, in the back” one of the soldiers yelled, “did anybody ask you anything? Your job is to keep your mouth shut and do as we say!”

All of a sudden a tree fell down in front of them. The soldiers stopped to take a look at what happened.

While they were figuring out what happened and the girl was rolling her eyes, a woman jumped out of no where and started cutting the rope which was tied around their hands.

“Listen, I don’t know why these guys are holding you hostage like this, but I know they’re going to do something terrible. So, as soon as I free you, run away as fast as you can.”

“Who are you?” the girl asked the very tall and young woman in front of her.

“Not important.”

“Well, I want to know.”

“Luna, she’s helping us! Stop being so nosy and let her do this” one boy said.

She cut the ropes. “Ok, now go. Go!”

While the others ran, Luna stayed and questioned the woman.

“Why did you do this?”

“To help you. Now, run.”

Luna didn’t start running, but the soldiers noticed the kids ran away.

“After them!”

The woman grabbed Luna’s hand and started running away from the soldiers. They hid behind a giant tree and looked at the soldiers running after others and searching for them.

“Look, you have to go” the woman said.

“Not until you tell me-” Luna stopped talking as she noticed a drawn picture of the woman who saved her on the tree with the words: “Snow White wanted for murder”.

“You’re Snow White!” Luna exclaimed. The woman, Snow White, quickly put her hand over Luna’s mouth.

“Shh, they’ll hear you. Yes, I am Snow White and I’m running from The Evil Queen. What says on that picture is not true. I didn’t kill anyone. She framed me.” She whispered so no one would hear her. “But that doesn’t matter. You need to hide from the soldiers. I’ll distract them, you hide!”

Snow White pushed her and Luna started running to find a better place to hide. As she was running, she turned around and yelled “Thank you” to Snow. Snow smiled and went on to distract the Queen’s men.

Luna, after searching for a while, noticed a rabbit hole in one tree. She looked to see what’s inside it, but all she saw was dark. She was thinking should she hide here or run away. When she heard horse steps, she realized she didn’t have time to think and went inside the rabbit hole. As soon as she stepped in, she started falling. She didn’t know what was happening or how deep was this rabbit hole, but she noticed she was falling pretty slowly. There were things, weird things, flying around her. Suddenly she fell down. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was in a tiny room and it felt like she was in a box, because she took out most of the space in it. All she saw in the room was a tiny, tiny door, so tiny that only a small animal, like a rabbit, could go trough.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here is the first chapter, I hope you guys like it. I think you all know what character Luna is, and Im guessing you know who's gonna be Snow White and The Evil Queen. I wanna hear what you guys think so please comment.