Him

Alone

 

kbGwh.jpg

 

 

 

 

Jessica is alone at Kyuhyun’s mansion. No, not really. She’s with Kyuhyun’s slaves, and her so called family. It’s really disturbing how much Kyuhyun wanted to physically punish the people who had debts with his late family. Especially to his mother, who ran away with her twin sister, making them oblivious of each other’s presence until recent happenings. Jessica would hear their pitiful cries every night, but she herself was afraid to torment Kyuhyun, or at least make him mad to her. His innocent face, but dreadful eyes is enough to her.

 

Speaking of the devil, Kyuhyun is out of the country for two months, and yesterday is his flight. Finally, she thought.

 

It was exactly 12 in the afternoon when she found herself bored. She decided to decide her so called family in their ‘prison’.

 

“Hello, Jungs.”

 

“Jessica!” The three people rushed to her, but to their dismay, the prison bars are strong enough to touch them. Her mum’s hand reached out to her.

 

“Hands off, .”

 

Jessica said with so much coldness in her voice. It was this side again. Maybe she wasn’t used to this. But what is the ‘this’ she was crapping about? Heck, she would never understand herself when she’s in front of her family. The coldest of the ice, the strongest of rock maybe the words to describe her façade, but not. She was ing vulnerable inside, yet again.

“Jess, look, he’s not the average man you’re thinking about. You don’t know how bad he i­s—” Her mum tried to explain, but yet Jessica cut her chatter off.

 

“But do you know me? How dare you judge him! Do you know him? Julianne, how dare you judge us when you know neither of us?”

There. She can’t call her mum, Mum.

Isn’t it hard to call someone who left you to just call them mum and dad again?

For Jessica it is. After all the betrayal, she had her life to no cost of calling them parents.

 

“Jess—”

“Don’t. Call. Me. Jess.”

 

“Jessica, listen. You don’t know what harm he can cause you, he approached you with his own intention, but you don’t know the risk!”

 

“That’s it. He approached me! After all my lonely life, he approached me! No one ever dared to, except him! Betrayal? Risk? I don’t care anymore! I have no reason to be rightful, or to be safe. I live for myself, and once and for all, MYSELF.. and you three, doesn’t include in. Get that inside of your brains! Even if that Cho Kyuhyun will kill you three, I won’t give a ing damn because you didn’t gave me that! I just learned from you, David. What goes around comes around, right?”

 

“Unnie……………….”

 

The once, bubbly Krystal Jung is gone. She is sitting on the cold floor, with torn pieces of clothes wrapped around her weak body. The once brat but loveable trouble maker is nowhere to be seen. But once again, Jessica is Jessica.

 

“DON’T. UNNIE. ME.”

/

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica slammed the door of her spacious room. She tucked her body in the bed. Recalling what she did, it made her confuse again. What am I to be so evil?

 

Once again, voices in her head are playing round. But she wouldn’t believe because she knows she isn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun is out for already a week, and will be back in couple of more weeks. She needed to know what Kyuhyun knows about his twin. Jessica was walking around the forest, not forgetting to get far. It’s really scary out in the forest once it gets dark.

 

Jessica heard some strange noises around. She looked around and hid to a bush, only to her surprise to see a young lad in his mid-20’s limping around the outside of his mansion. The young guy was wounded. Even so, the ‘weak Jessica’ showed up that time. He wanted to let him in and tend his wound, but Cho Kyuhyun’s face entered her mind “Never trust a stranger.”

 

No, at least. She just wanted to tend his wound. Just that she never planned to get him inside the house, nor bring him near. She approached the guy and said “Are you okay? I’ll just get a first aid kit inside, you can just wait here”, she said and dashed inside the house. After a couple of minutes, she came back panting.

 

She cut off the pants of the man, and saw his disgusting wound. “I happen to fall off the track we were riding. It was terribly, terrible. I” He started the conversation. He looks scared and lost. “Take it, slowly, Mister.”

 

“I’m out here with my mates, and you know, we were riding those mountain cars and my friend Heechul was driving with Yesung. There were four of us at the back, when suddenly it felt wrong. The truck is getting out of the way, and it was just out of control—” Donghae paused as Jessica continued to tend his wounds “….I don’t have any idea, but maybe I lost my balance and fell over. Maybe I lost conscience.. I walk over and over , realising how bad my wound is. Until, I came here………..”

 

The man hides his pain by his silently cries as Jessica tried her best to make her thing fast. She wrapped his wound with sterile gauze and taped it. She wrapped it a bandage. “By the way, my name’s Donghae. Lee Donghae.”

 

 

“Look, Donghae, I can’t let you in, but I think I have no choice. I can’t just let you roam around this forest of terror by this time. But please, follow my only rule. DON’T EVER GO OUTSIDE MY ROOM.”

 

Donghae nodded, but yet because he has a place to crib in for the night. But he was confused because she didn't made her introduction. 

 

E4Efm.jpg

 

Author's Corner

 

Another update, hey? Is it kind of boring? Tell me what you guys think!